It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
this is huge... its time to dig our soil and live there like a lizard people

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
watch the entire video or just skip to 1:57

I'm using this video because it is the only one that i know of to exist showing this march 11 2012

I'll rely on simple math and physics for this explanation. this happened quite some time before said magnetopause, you could relate the effects to visually experiencing lightining, you first see a flash some seconds later you feel the sonic boom. putting this on a cosmic scale its definitely reasonable to say that after the march 11 anomaly took place where it appeared to be something headed toward our sun, assuming that this was an object i'd say that after a few days passed we experienced the force following the object by effect on our magnetosphere. therefore by covering up the data of the march 12 about the after shock of this event would be enough evidence to say that on march 11 an abnormal object of unknown origin raced toward our sun (if it made an impact with the sun we wouldn't be able to tell because its force would be obscured by the solar winds)

if you use math does 1+1 = 2?

does a sonic boom follow a lighining strike if not then we have been lied to since birth

Just a theory...

edit on 2-5-2012 by Alexei because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Seems that actually Phage was incorrect shock horror.

It was simply garbage in, garbage out.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Amazing video

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by BBobb

That is wild stuff man, wonder if it has anything to do with the suggestion that our solar system is moving into a giant nebula/gas cloud of charged particles.

Ive been saying this Along ( if you look at my Post Section ) Science Says within a 100 years we will enter the Mouth of this Interstellar Cloud that is Electrically Charged up ... and will do all kinds of Stuff Science say we will exit out of it of their Estimate Close to a Thousand Years Who Knows How May times this Solar System of Ours when we go around the Galactic Pinwheel Circle Round ( Year ) hitting The Hot & Cold Spots

The Strange thing is ... is that we Have 2 Dwarf Galaxies
that are Literately Wrapped Around Our Milky Way

Who Knows what is Effecting .Us ...

Hell.. We May not be In the Galaxy as we think we are we

Maybe were from one of the 2 Dwarf Galaxies

Seven or Eight Dwarf Galaxies Discovered Orbiting the Milky Way

January 9, 2007
phys.org...

Huge "Structure" of Satellites Found Orbiting Milky Way
Grouping of galaxies puts cosmology "basically in a shambles," scientist says.
news.nationalgeographic.com...

Milky Shreds Dwarf Galaxy into 4 Star Streams ( Animation Video )
www.space.com...

Dwarf Galaxies Provide New Insights On Dark Matter
www.sciencedaily.com...

Ahh Dark Matter Causing this Reversal aka Push ?

What I Don't Understand is why the Cover UP !! if this is (( about )) this Interstellar Cloud should we be Concerned about this NOW and Prepare for the Worst >. are they just going to Wait until we get to
the Mouth of this Interstellar Could or is this TPTBs Plan... They Seriously think some of us Wouldn't Notice
and Some exposing would get Out and real thinking People would discuss Upon this Missing Data...
I would Love to Hear the Explanation... from NASA or University's where the Missing Data is and why it was Erased ...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:11 AM
link   
It was the hottest I have ever know it here in the UK in March.

Now thinking back to then, no explanation as I recall was ever given.

www.bbc.co.uk...

Infact I have just typed in a google search.

"why was march so hot in the UK" and nothing comes up

??????

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

well there was a recent supernova sighted on a massive scale...i read about it,but i apologise for not having a link,it never seemed important at the time.
im sure it can be found easily.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:35 AM
link   
just saveing to read through later this is what most like me was waiting for

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by judus

Very true,and now they are saying april is going to be one of the coldest its been since records began.

This month is on track to be one of the coldest Aprils since records began in 1659 – colder than four out of five Aprils since then. It is 4C colder than April 2011, the hottest ever at 11.8C, and 0.4C colder than average. Central England covers the area between London, Manchester and Bristol.

Link-www.telegraph.co.uk...

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
reply to post by InLightTend

Electric universe theory has been thoroughly and comprehensively debunked. The reasons for this Solar Wind Reversal nonsense have been pointed out a few times in the thread, but people just seem to ignore the obvious in some desperate need to believe in a conspiracy where non actually exists. It's like the dreaded elenin mentality of last year, will some of you never learn from past mistakes?

The insanity of your words is just unbelievable. NO IT HAS NOT. In fact it continues to be the only fit on the information they have. But since I've already posted tons on it, research for yourself, including that when NASA studied comets up close they discovered they weren't dirty snow balls, and seemed to carry a charge, emit XRAYS, and basically everything, ever single thing, they found that they called a mystery, was predicted ahead of time.

We're IN THE EU UNIVERSE.

I'd read up on it, its wonderful. Not only that but the archtypes found in history around the world, for the planets, such as Venus, all are identical to what plasmaologists have recreated as plasma discharge in laboratories.

edit on 2-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
A lot of people are saying it might of been a supernova, but even if that is the case why have they deleted data, never a straight answer hey?

I would like to take a moment to point out that, a lack of evidence doesn't mean that it was scrubbed or is being covered up.

Often times, a lack of evidence simply means that a particular event did not occur.

I realize this is a conspiracy site, but that doesn't mean that we need to make everything little thing into a conspiracy.

Deny ignorance people...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by essanance
Its Amazing how little we know about the Universe or even our own solar system ...

Yes, apparently only recently NASA has -discovered- a relationship between the sun

and the Earth.

--------
BTW, i'm impressed by our - new - branch of science.

- Geoengineering -

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by sirjunlegun

Modesto. Definitely Modesto.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FeatheredSerpent
reply to post by judus

Very true,and now they are saying april is going to be one of the coldest its been since records began.

This month is on track to be one of the coldest Aprils since records began in 1659 – colder than four out of five Aprils since then. It is 4C colder than April 2011, the hottest ever at 11.8C, and 0.4C colder than average. Central England covers the area between London, Manchester and Bristol.

Link-www.telegraph.co.uk...

Regards to all
edit on 30/09/10 by FeatheredSerpent because: (no reason given)

So much for global warming.

It was all a hoax.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This is absolutely huge if true. Let me ask something which I hope hasn't been asked yet. Is any of this connected to what Patrick Geryl said?

edit on 2-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

The Mayan calendrical system contained more than one calendar, such as calendars that ran parallel to the human gestational cycle and one for planting and farming. In fact, their calendars were so accurate and had such precision, that they did not need to even account for leap days, everything was figured so perfectly. Some of their most famous monuments were built to perfectly coincide with planetary alignments and eclipses. For them to understand planetary alignments and to perfectly predict eclipses and build monuments to honor such events, it's ridiculous to think they had no idea about what was going on in space, let alone believe they had no clue about astrophysics. Yes, they were limited to things they could not see without high-powered telescopes or satellites, but they were limited by resources, not intellect.

How are you so sure, so confident, that the ancient world is not in some way responsible for providing the basis for learning that later peoples would add to? Did the Spanish not show up in the Americas in the 1500s? Are we to believe that every codex was destroyed and no knowledge spared? No, obviously, as some texts did survive, ones that give an understanding to their knowledge. This is the case all over the Americas, hundreds of years before you claim people started gaining knowledge, people were already utilizing that knowledge. Yes, the world was a much bigger place then, not connected as now, but even then, separate civilizations without contact were figuring out the same things. Ancient peoples were not stupid, just maybe a little superstitious and did not have the equipment we have today. Considering, I believe their efforts and advances to be remarkable.

However, some of what you said is correct; yet, it's ludicrous to believe all of what you said about the ancient world not having a clue about astronomy. Here's part of a research paper I did for my college astronomy class a year-and-a-half ago:

Around the 4th century B.C., ancient Peruvian peoples built a solar observatory at Chankillo. It tracked the entire solar year, using thirteen sun pillars or towers, which marked “[…] the sun’s position throughout the year […]. According to researchers, the practice of using the sun’s position in the sky in such a way is called "solar horizon astronomy".

Historical records which coincide with practices at Chankillo describe the astronomical and social importance of such endeavors. Later, during the time of the Inca in the 16th century, only those who had social status and power could control the monuments, with such control being equated to one’s ability to control the sun and the heavens. Astronomical practices were so vital to the beliefs and society of the Inca people that daily sun worship was mandated by rulers.

Although Mayan sites are easily the most identifiable and oft-conjured images of astronomical sites in the Americas, the site at Chankillo predates similar Mayan sites by at least 500 years. These new discoveries have caused researchers to rethink their understanding of the origins of civilization in the Americas, as well as the origins of astronomy.

edit on 2-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2012 by mountaingirl1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I watched this interview a coupl of years ago.
It's pretty scary.....if true.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I dont have an hour and a half to watch that interview right now... Could you please summarize what they said in the interview?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

I dont have an hour and a half to watch that interview right now... Could you please summarize what they said in the interview?

- Egyptians and the Maya knew a theory of astronomy not know by astronomers today
- he decoded the theory and found it concerns the sunspot cycle theory
- with that theory you can calculate the reversal of the magnetic field of the sun
- relates to solar cycle 24; the theory indicates that in 2012 a large reversal will happen
- apocalyptic solar storm; Earth bombarded with high energy particles; killshot
edit on 2-5-2012 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Well Nibiru has more to do with astrology and Mercury dividing the sky or standing in the middle, so a conjunction which apparently is something related to May 5th. A conjunction of Jupiter/Mercury/Sun.

And an annual solar eclipse that also is connected to a conjunction with pleiades which has connotations to both Lucifer and the Phoenix later in May.

So its all their astrology.

So it looks like nibiru is not what we think, and this is from someone very much into astrology, mystery schools and who writes elsewhere online. But nibiru is more something related to astrology, and conjunctions and Mercury.

So if something is causing this, if its planetary, then its probably something brought in by the darkside, liek a death star or something, OR most likely La Violets, theory the energy emitted from the galatic center, that is supposed to be impacting us.

This is the path of the eclipse by NASA that is soon happening.

eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 2-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join