It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This kind of reminds me of something I saw the other day on the show thru the wormhole on discovery channel. It said that some scientist found evidence that our universe is expanding to one side more then it is the other. this might mean that we are located near the edge of the "universe".

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:31 PM
link   
A while back I was thinking about the Mayans and all the 2012 talk. People speculating on what would happen, if it is the end of the planet, if it is a shift in cognitive perception/consciousness, is it simply a restart of the calander as it enters into a new phase?

Well, I always like to go with the extreme possibilities, but at the same time trying to find a plausible answer to the mysteries.

We were talking about the Mayans and how they could have possibly been able to know the exact date the world would end. Could they use astrology somehow? Maybe they were so in tune with the world around them that they could foresee events thousands of years in advance? Where did they get their advanced mathematics and astronomical intelligence?

Did aliens from another world bestow these tools upon them, leaving for a long time and telling these humans when they would return? Maybe the ideas and beliefs did not originate with these cultures, maybe the ideas were passed down over time, like so many other ancient tales.

I am intrigued with their advanced knowledge of the cosmos and have all but convinced myself that they utilyzed very advance methods and toold for studying the cosmos.

Perhaps they could see events taking place at many light years from Earth.

What does this have to do with this thread?

Well, the Mayans and others have clearly stated that something is going down on 2012, a new calander, an age of wisdom and spiritual grow, a doomsday event, something but nothing we have been able to confirm.

So again, what does this have to do with this topic?

Usin their advanced intelligence and awareness of the surrounding Universe, it may be possible that they arrived @ Dec. 21, 2012 this way:

While studying the cosmos, the most experienced astronomers of the Mayan period witnessed a massive event taking place many light years away from Earth. Knowing that this event was incredibly massive and close enough to be of concern, the Mayans used their advanced knowledge of mathematics and astronomy to calculate exactly, to the hour, when the effects of this massive event (possibly a supernova event) would reach Earth.

They were not using a crystal ball to see into the future. They were using advanced methods of astronomy and calculation to determine our date with the event destined to change the world as we know it.

I silent and blind killer, the visual light from the event would have long since burned out of our view, making the massive deadly radiation, magnetic field disruption, and/or microwaves, near invisible and possibly undetectable to the advanced technology we use today.

The event in the videos here could really be a small precursor, a sort of ripple or wake, to the event the Mayans knew would one day meet with Earth in a devistating fashion..

Or they could just be telling us aliens are coming... back - to change everything!

I would personally rather deal with a flock of marauding aliens as try to defence a killer cosmic event trained directly on Earth.

edit on 1-5-2012 by esteay812 because: tyops

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Exactly,

Many spots on Earth have melted rock from other than volcanic means. Other places contain high levels of radiation from thousands of years ago(supposedly). A massive energy wave from some unknown source could explain the mysterious locations we find today on planet Earth.

Just saying

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Its Amazing how little we know about the Universe or even our own solar system ...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
A while back I was thinking about the Mayans and all the 2012 talk.

We were talking about the Mayans and how they could have possibly been able to know the exact date the world would end.

PROOF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAYANS.

RIGHT THERE. USE TECH TO SEARCH FOR XCALIBUR254.

LEARN ABOUT MAYANS.

PEACE.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   

a flock of marauding aliens

That put a hilarious picture in my head!

And then I thought that I'd have to agree with you on that...after all, we're accustomed to dealing with marauding flocks of all sorts here on Earth...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
NOTHING WAS COVERED UP REGARDING THIS WELL-KNOWN, PREVIOUSLY-OBSERVED PHENOMENA FOLKS. NOT LOOKING (AND/OR NOT KNOWING WHERE TO LOOK) FOR INFORMATION ABOUT THE "MAGNETOSPHERE REVERSAL" DOES NOT MEAN THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY TO COVER-UP DATA. Here are a few credible sources for information about the sun, space, magnetosphere etc. Watching a YouTube vid does not constitute due-diligence as it is not always a credible source of information.

Go to the European Space Agency's website (www.esa.int...) and enter the words "magnetosphere reversal" in the search window for their website. The search window is oddly located on the lower part of the left column. The first result is a write-up from April 2007 and says in part, "Previous satellite observations have found that, during this late stage, the flows of plasma (a gas of charged particles populating Earth’s magnetosphere) in the magnetotail exhibit a reversal in direction." This information was actually originally published in the paper, “Cluster observation of plasma flow reversal in the magnetotail during a substorm”, published in Annales Geophysicae 9 August 2006. Lui, A. T. Y., Y. Zheng, Y. Zhang, H. Rème, M. W. Dunlop, G. Gustafsson, S. B. Mende, C. Mouikis, and L. M. Kistler

Take a look at the information available on this website. Tons of info on sun related topics. Most of these are PDF's: www.vsp.ucar.edu...

This one, by Frank Toffoletto of Rice University, seems particularly relevant to this thread:
www.vsp.ucar.edu...

Tons of other info out there about this topic besides the usual NASA/JPL sources....these links will give you a good start. You'll soon find there's flimsy evidence to support the existence of a cover-up, or conspiracy, here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There's going to be a solar eclipse on the 20th of this month, according to a crop circle.
It also said that soon after will be the return of Quetzalcoatl. www.youtube.com...

Guess we won't have to wait until December for something supernatural to occur...maybe.

ETA NASA confirms there will be a solar eclipse for the 20th and 21st of this month. It will only be visible in these regions: upload.wikimedia.org...
edit on 2-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I still stick with theory they are SPACEQUAKES making the sounds and the strange anomalies in the magnetosphere:::

According to THEMIS, the jets crash into the geomagnetic field some 18,600 miles (30,000 km) above Earth's equator. The impact sets off a rebounding process, in which the incoming plasma actually bounces up and down on the reverberating magnetic field, akin to a tennis ball bouncing up and down on a carpeted floor. The first bounce is a big one, followed by bounces of decreasing amplitude as energy is dissipated in the carpet. "We've long suspected that something like this was happening," Sibeck said. "By observing the process in situ, however, THEMIS has discovered something new and surprising."

www.csmonitor.com...

~tap tap tap~ Is this thing on??? Because I keep posting this theory and no one takes notice.....Hello?

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

Look at the animations of the spacequake...it looks like what we are talking about here.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Meeeeeeeeeanwhile the government is building deep underground military bases while ruining the world's economy to keep everyone too busy and too poor to be any the wiser or even do anything about it if they saw some cataclysm coming.

People think this reversal had something to do with Nibiru? Well, if you believe in aliens then if they wanted us dead they would have done it by now. I doubt they are causing this and all the happenings with the sun lately may not even be hazardous. Everything, astronomically speaking, is cyclic.

Hmm, I guess now would be a bad time to mention an apocalyptic dream I had 2 nights ago in regards to the sun.

Death isn't something to be feared anyway. You won't ever move up in the transmigration food chain if you never die.
edit on 1-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Nicely put and btw, sorry for giving you your 666th star...hopefully, you're not superstitious

edit on 5/1/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

Omg...I remember when I reached the 666 mark...lol

Maybe it has something to do w/ the solar reversal? Haha
tf thanx

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Space Twister (2012) Full TV Movie

For anyone who would even take the time too,
read anything in this forum,,thread.

IMO,,someone is paying attention,,
in movie-land anyway.
Personal 9.99% out of 100%.

The earth ground , - pos.
references
100%.

p.s i'm at the detention gym part,,
lol.

Me.

opps

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2012 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLegend
Hey guys, I just noticed that these 2 anomalous events below also happened on the same week as the missing data on the sun last month. I'm wondering if there's a connection.

edit on 1-5-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

Really nice my theory giant craft collecting antimatter from sun to use as fuel as it continues on its trip. Why try to create antimatter when the sun has tons of it just have to collect it easy fuel supply.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
it was because of a solar flare... it was on here and the free press as well as the msm i seen all three its old news

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

A while back I was thinking about the Mayans and all the 2012 talk. People speculating on what would happen, if it is the end of the planet, if it is a shift in cognitive perception/consciousness, is it simply a restart of the calander as it enters into a new phase?

Well, I always like to go with the extreme possibilities, but at the same time trying to find a plausible answer to the mysteries.

We were talking about the Mayans and how they could have possibly been able to know the exact date the world would end. Could they use astrology somehow? Maybe they were so in tune with the world around them that they could foresee events thousands of years in advance? Where did they get their advanced mathematics and astronomical intelligence?

Did aliens from another world bestow these tools upon them, leaving for a long time and telling these humans when they would return? Maybe the ideas and beliefs did not originate with these cultures, maybe the ideas were passed down over time, like so many other ancient tales.

I am intrigued with their advanced knowledge of the cosmos and have all but convinced myself that they utilyzed very advance methods and toold for studying the cosmos.

Perhaps they could see events taking place at many light years from Earth.

What does this have to do with this thread?

Well, the Mayans and others have clearly stated that something is going down on 2012, a new calander, an age of wisdom and spiritual grow, a doomsday event, something but nothing we have been able to confirm.

So again, what does this have to do with this topic?

Usin their advanced intelligence and awareness of the surrounding Universe, it may be possible that they arrived @ Dec. 21, 2012 this way:

While studying the cosmos, the most experienced astronomers of the Mayan period witnessed a massive event taking place many light years away from Earth. Knowing that this event was incredibly massive and close enough to be of concern, the Mayans used their advanced knowledge of mathematics and astronomy to calculate exactly, to the hour, when the effects of this massive event (possibly a supernova event) would reach Earth.

They were not using a crystal ball to see into the future. They were using advanced methods of astronomy and calculation to determine our date with the event destined to change the world as we know it.

I have another theory: The Mayans didn't know jack from squat about astrophysics.

Nobody had any idea about distances or even nature of astronomical objects outside the Solar System until the mid 19th (first distances to stars) or early 20th century (ideas of physical makeup from spectroscopy, fusion).

Nobody prior to the 20th century had any idea what a 'supernova' was, much less its physical origin, or even that galaxies were in fact galaxies distinct from 'nebulae', or clouds of gas in our own galaxy.

The level of understanding of astrophysics now is immensely bigger and not one whit of it came from ancient Mayans or Egyptians. Even the best of the Greeks helped compute the size of the spherical Earth correctly from experimental measurements, but they didn't have a clue about the origin of the stars. Nobody had any idea that 'stars' had any relation to the Sun, as it is at first glance completely preposterous.

The Mayans even got the length of the year wrong (360 days) because they were hung up on their numerology. The Egyptians, thousands of years earlier, got their empirical astronomy more right and computed the length of the year more correctly (as their planting depended on yearly flooding of the Nile, it was critical to the prosperity of their civilization).

Nearly every important fact about extra-solar-system reality came from late 19th to 20th century Western (but really modern World) science.

It is a titanic and qualitative difference, going from being nearly 100% wrong about everything to being 98% right about 98% of things.

True stuff known about the physical world.

Discovered before Newton: 1%
Discovered from Newton to 1850: 10%
Discovered since 1850: 89%

How much of it came from conventional Western science of dead white males: 98%

edit on 2-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Atzil321

I was going to give you a star for the video but then I began to think about not the plausible explanation but the conclusion it makes in the end.

It says something in the line that if you do not understand trust those that do. I can not agree with that all things must be questions and even speculated about, the only problem is jumping to conclusions but the thread parent video do no such think it makes observations and speculations, some factual based (the data was not there).

This seems to make it clear that data was hidden, and so the experts are enshrined in glory because they work their mysterious magic in their ivory towers...

The fault is on NASA by not making it clear why the data was removed (even if some would even then speculate if the reason invoked was right).

Never trust experts, think by yourself but knowledge that you may not have all the facts and do no jump to conclusions, is a better solution that "rely on trust those who claim to be experts".

Anyone can claim to be an expert, today it is all a mater of certification. To be a real expert you need a body of work to prove one's expertise. So before you place you trust in experts, verify, and so the rule is simply verify all claims, trust no one...

In the end only the paranoid survives...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Good thread. Read most of it but couldxn't find any mention of the fact this is due to happen again in a few days.

iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080...

LOL

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

very interesting thread i see only two options to this 1, we would need a greater force behind the earth to reverse the solar wins or 2nd if the sun stopped producing the solar winds would this create a back surge to pull the solar winds back towards the sun.....just a thought. As far as the deleted data goes they wont make the same mistake twice

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by xreight

I've always wondered ,if
as in
Nature,,so the Galaxy ,?

Do the same laws of apply?
Me.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by mountaingirl1111
Excellent, excellent find! I am so excited by this and what it does or may mean. I have to say, if data are being deleted or manipulated, I am not surprised, as I have seen this with the USGS on several occasions and it has nothing to do with erroneous data. Now, you inferred that this could be possibly due to something affecting our magnetism from a different direction, (i.e., Planet X, Niburu, etc.). If so, is there any way to track back to see if this has happened before and, if so, assuming the data are there, would it be possible to correlate that to any extreme geologic activity? The big argument has been that as unseen force, operating on us in such a way, is the reason for the strange quake swarms, large quakes, accelerated volcanic activity, and even the booming sounds. So, if we could go back and look at data for the times unusual activity has occurred, wouldn't this be sort of a smoking gun if we could correlate it and pin down causation? If so, even if we could, what would that mean for us, exactly, that the theories about crossing orbits and everything is accurate and, the closer we get, the worse it will become, or can we ascribe anything like that?

Sorry for all of the questions, I'm just so excited by this
Thanks for posting!

First, there was another thread with a 'WTF' on a graph..."Wheres the Flare". That graph caught a burst but there wasn't any solar activity (flares). This is the same thing.
Nibiru is supposed to come up from South of our plane of rotation and cut across our path. In the past it was used to do damage.

Second, there has been mentioned, that the intent this time is to go across in full view of the planet population--which will scare them. That is when they put it together that the conspiracy theorists were right, and that is when they realize that all these governments were trying to really kill them. The veil lifts.

Thanks for the post. Great find.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join