It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is very Intriguing OP, thank you for posting! If this was just a glitch then would they remove the data? Have there been glitches in the past (surely there has been!)? Then I ask, did they remove the data at that time!?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38

Originally posted by queenannie38
reply to post by cointelprotroll

Maybe that was the pole reversal...because the term leaves a lot of room for variation and still be accurate. There are many different speculations on what it means. I think this strange event qualifies as a possibility.

Not yet.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 1/5/2012 by PapagiorgioCZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Earth has a backside

chaaange chaange change... the universe and everything in it is constantly changing, lets get use to nature by now people ?

~ Love is an art
edit on 1-5-2012 by LoveisanArt because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I haven't read every post on this thread so it's quite possible somebody already thought of this, but as withall waves of energy the is a peak and a lull to wave form, couldn 't this be nothing more than the quiet before a storm?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Let's say there was a drown dwarf,Nibiru or the like....how would that out "push" our full on, real sun's solar wind? No doubt there is something not understood going on, I just don't believe personally that it is another large body doing it otherwise Jupiter would have been doing this for years.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
Let's say there was a drown dwarf,Nibiru or the like....how would that out "push" our full on, real sun's solar wind? No doubt there is something not understood going on, I just don't believe personally that it is another large body doing it otherwise Jupiter would have been doing this for years.

That's a very good point.
Do we have any data on Jupiter's magnetosphere in recent times?
Jupiter is a planet, not another star.

edit on 5/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Just last night i had a dream about the sun causing us harm O.o

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb

Well its all a little beyond me but perhaps the solar wind reversal is what is going to protect us when the pole shifts as they have shifted hundreds of times. The radiation the earth is exposed too during a pole switch which is suppose to occur would blanket the earth but because of solar winds reversing we are saved...read more from repuatable source below not another u=tube boob !

www.newscientist.com...
edit on 5/1/2012 by DJMSN because: correction

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I smushed Japan a few times now 3 to be precise.... 1 major huge one as well did kinda hit it and I am Mothra not Godzilla...... I am the lil dude.... I am having my Qu'ran in English delivered to me so I can continue to read and understand Theology to a much further extent as well and bring it to a scientific community that really wanted to change our planet. Heyas Rach....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:26 PM
link   
12th Insight is nice... Though I would say I could certainly say more.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hottoboggan
Isn't there some sort of magnetic fluff cloud in space of charged particles that our solar system entered recently? Could this perhaps relate? I can't remember where I heard it but Pluto got lit up a couple weeks ago from said cloud. I will try to search for a source.

December 23, 2009: The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist. In the Dec. 24th issue of Nature, a team of scientists reveal how NASA's Voyager spacecraft have solved the mystery.
"Using data from Voyager, we have discovered a strong magnetic field just outside the solar system," explains lead author Merav Opher, a NASA Heliophysics Guest Investigator from George Mason University. "This magnetic field holds the interstellar cloud together and solves the long-standing puzzle of how it can exist at all."
science.nasa.gov...

FYI:

Item:

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

www.salem-news.com

NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…
Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.

The author of the article added links to some interesting articles as well. I've highlighted a couple articles in yellow that delve into the "Mysterious Interstellar Energy Cloud". You may have read about that here on ATS also.

2002 - Scientists may have detected the beginning of the field's next such reversal:
[www.scientificamerican.com...]
2005 - Movement of North Magnetic Pole is accelerating:
[www.physorg.com...]
2008 - Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2008 - Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to Sun
[science.nasa.gov...]
2009 - North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2009 - The earth's climate is significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field:
[www.terradaily.com...]
Jan 2011 - British Geological Survey *Possible Pole Shift Occurring* South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing:
[www.bgs.ac.uk...]
2009 - A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System:
[www.nature.com...]
2009 - The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist:
[science.nasa.gov...]

Earths magnetic pole reversal is happening NOW!!!

edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, reply to line

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by hottoboggan

BREAKING: April 7, 2012: Edge Of The Solor System Enter's 'The Fluffy' magnetic interstellar energy crowd. Pluto Lights Up Like Chris
A friend of mine who is rather on the geeky side but works at the Johns Hopkins Applied Physics Lab in Laurel Maryland has shown me a most interesting photo today. It shows Pluto, but what is interesting is it shows Pluto brightly illuminated to a magnitude of a faint star. He said right now you could go outside and see Pluto with the naked eye! Now although he did explain how to see it in the night sky, I'm not the astronomy type so its all greek to me. But I'm calling out to all astronomers on GLP to please verify that Pluto is now visible to the naked eye.

I asked him if he knew how long or what effects the fluffy would have as the rest of the solar system immerses into it. he said that is unknown at this time. What i'm wondering is if the other planets that are larger and closer to us. that if they are affected by the fluffy in the same way that would surely change the way the night sky looks. Jupiter is already bright but if it increases in brightness tenfold, would the night sky still be black or would it be like day all the time?

he said we have about 6 to 8 weeks before the earth goes into the fluffy.
www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Thats very comforting. Thanks!

Interesting that they dont even deny a magnetic pole shift happening soon (at least reletively so).

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dustytoad

Originally posted by sirjunlegun
Just where is th backside of the earth?

meaning draw a line from sun to earth...

the back side is where the line comes out, no matter how much the earth rotates...

So:

Backside, Earth, Front Side, Sun

edit on 5/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

Ha! Thanks...I was getting a little tired of defending something that I thought would be obvious.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by DJMSN
reply to post by BBobb

Well its all a little beyond me but perhaps the solar wind reversal is what is going to protect us when the pole shifts as they have shifted hundreds of times. The radiation the earth is exposed too during a pole switch which is suppose to occur would blanket the earth but because of solar winds reversing we are saved...read more from repuatable source below not another u=tube boob !

www.newscientist.com...
edit on 5/1/2012 by DJMSN because: correction

Thanks for the article, but nowhere does it state anything to do with any conjectured 'solar wind reversal' - the scenario seems to take the solar wind's direction as a constant.
The 'solar wind reversal' is yet to be proven as anything other than a misinformed interpretation of a readout that they probably aren't trained in interpreting. This was pointed out in the very first page of the thread, with some very technical information to show that it was in response to a fluctuation in the solar wind, not a reversal.
The reports of the information being taken down are intriguing though, if true.
But if there is actually is any solar wind reversal, then do you suppose it is the sun sucking back into itself, or a wind coming from some other stellar source? And why would this protect us when our field flips, even though the article doesn't state that?
edit on 1-5-2012 by delusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13
reply to post by DJMSN

Thats very comforting. Thanks!

Interesting that they dont even deny a magnetic pole shift happening soon (at least reletively so).

Why is that interesting? Have they denied magnetic field reversals in the past? How do we even have the idea that sort of thing happens then?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:16 PM
link   
6 pages and STILL no sign of phage.....!? now THAT is interesting

Great job op bringing this to our attention, I found ats because I was looking a soho/watchers, loved the shots and detail of our Sun, even if I didn't understand most of what i was looking at.

Fascinating system we live within x

My husband and I had a convo the other day and I asked him about what would happen to all those poor people who dream of destruction for us all, when NOTHING happens (or at least not enough to wipe the face of the planet) and they have to continue with their lives? They're gunna need plenty of counselling and love.

Cheers on a good thread
A

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by delusion

As I said its a little beyond me but since the article does state that solar winds protect the earth during a pole reversal, perhaps this reversal is how it does that...not everything is understood as an absolute so theory is what we work a hypothesis from...at least the article cited is from a very reputable source The Max Planck Institute for Plasma Physics, far more repuatable than the boob tube u tube user cited in the Op's speculation. Just makes more sense than something appearing from nowhere from the backside of the earth...come on...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostangel818
reply to post by TheLegend

Just last night i had a dream about the sun causing us harm O.o

really i had a dream it was raining chocolate cheerios.

sorry to derail this thread for a second but people need to quit acting like their dreams may be prophetic.

ok back to reading the thread.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well if we are going to be in "the fluffy" stuff and all of the other planets are being affected by this ,,then could this be the event that is sposse to happen in the summer and I could see why march was.....WAS,SO FRICKING HOT....,

Also, anyone knows that just like in a suinami the tide withdrawls and then comes ,,it is more probable to be just a larger blast that dwarfed the prior one and therefore over powered the the last blast..., like in an explosion, watch all those nuke 's explode I always thought it was interesting that the trees seemed to bend inward tward the blast for a sec. then woosh the otherway.....,

lets use our commen sense in this one ...
1. hiding this from public== conspiricy to hold info. from the public
2. holding info. for the greater good or
3.holding info.so they can figure out where they will all go...knowing that once out tottal caos..

this though is just another conformation in my book,that 2012 will be very very interesting....if nuthing happens I think I will still be living in fear of the end times I always have and always will..I m a treu worry wort....lol

cool post and time will tell good luck too us all....

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join