It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This vid explains what happened and why..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2012 by hottoboggan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
Bah. I get tired of explaining Nibiru. Nibiru is the Babylonian name for the planet Jupiter. Sitchin's so called "Red" planet with "wings" is Jupiter and the wings are it's rings.

Nasa did detect a rather large planetoid way out passed the moon pluto in 1983 they dubbed "Eris" later on, but no mention of it having any eliptical trajectory towards earth.

People getting scared over this stuff
. Even if we get blasted by a X-55 or X-75 CME what do you think you can do about it? Absolutely nothing but die, and hope it's quick enough you do not feel it happening. Like being vaporised instantly by an H-Bomb.

That doesnt sound fun...... Can i go hide in a cave or something? Maybe I should get my "doomsday preppers" bunker built already..haha

The problem is would you have time to make it to shelter? That kind of radiation being blasted out of the sun would blow our magnetosphere away and penetrate 6 miles into the earths crust. You got a bunker deeper than 6 miles to run to?
edit on 1-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
This vid explains what happened and why..

Nice to know all those tens of thousands of dollars spent on this equipment can essentially feed us garbage results if it gets 'too busy'.
GIGO has got to one of the most lame excuses I've heard, and even if the data models were wrong you still leave the data online for analysis with a caveat, no-one can learn any lessons if it's erased from history.
Something very odd about this one imo.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537

Bah. I get tired of explaining Nibiru. Nibiru is the Babylonian name for the planet Jupiter. Sitchin's so called "Red" planet with "wings" is Jupiter and the wings are it's rings.

Nasa did detect a rather large planetoid way out passed the moon pluto in 1983 they dubbed "Eris" later on, but no mention of it having any eliptical trajectory towards earth.

People getting scared over this stuff
. Even if we get blasted by a X-55 or X-75 CME what do you think you can do about it? Absolutely nothing but die, and hope it's quick enough you do not feel it happening. Like being vaporised instantly by an H-Bomb.

That doesnt sound fun...... Can i go hide in a cave or something? Maybe I should get my "doomsday preppers" bunker built already..haha

The problem is would you have time to make it to shelter? That kind of radiation being blasted out of the sun would blow our magnetosphere away and penetrate 6 miles into the earths crust. You got a bunker deeper than 6 miles to run to?
edit on 1-5-2012 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

I got nothing....aka, IM SCREWED......But if I have to die, I guess going out from a X-75 would be pretty cool... I'm still banking on a zombie apocalypse though....haha

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
You know, regardless of the explanations provided, the point remains that there is a cover-up.What's the point of deleting a bunch of data like this?

When it comes to all matters space-related, it seems that if there if is no plausible explanation available at the time, and the subject in question remains mysterious and unknown, then we are better not knowing about it.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I remember what I think is this event happening, I saw where many scientists were wondering what hit us. A similar thing happened a while back also but it was coming from the front. Why did they remove this from the records? Are the scientists afraid someone will figure it out before them and make them look bad? Who knows, it's probably something that just happens once in a while and we probably just never saw it before. Maybe it interferes with a theory that they think is true so they discounted it and removed all evidence so no one can challenge the system. It'll be released in five years after they change the history of science to shield it from our eyes. If it was nothing, why did they remove it. Doesn't mean the end of the world or anything. It's also impressive how fast the earth blocked the event.

Another thing is that sometimes three to six months is required for these scientists to think up a reason or excuse for unforseen things. Evidence has been shielded from our vision till they agree on a reason. It'll be released in a couple of months.

edit on 1-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
I remember what I think is this event happening, I saw where many scientists were wondering what hit us. A similar thing happened a while back also but it was coming from the front. Why did they remove this from the records? Are the scientists afraid someone will figure it out before them and make them look bad? Who knows, it's probably something that just happens once in a while and we probably just never saw it before. Maybe it interferes with a theory that they think is true so they discounted it and removed all evidence so no one can challenge the system. It'll be released in five years after they change the history of science to shield it from our eyes. If it was nothing, why did they remove it. Doesn't mean the end of the world or anything. It's also impressive how fast the earth blocked the event.

Another thing is that sometimes three to six months is required for these scientists to think up a reason or excuse for unforseen things. Evidence has been shielded from our vision till they agree on a reason. It'll be released in a couple of months.

edit on 1-5-2012 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

Just watch, it was probably something like a supernove or a gamma-ray burst millions of light years away, and we are just recieving a little magnetic/solar disturbance to our planet...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
our magnetic fields could be interrupted and moved around by our own sun and we still wouldn't get a straight answer, but as for effects of a supernova u can rule that out, if you can feel the effects then chances are you can see the super nova in the sky, which will most likely look like a giant red cross in the sky like what alot of religions predict right before the return of the great white brother from the sky. Funny part is, native american and mayans shouldn't of known that there were white people to begin with when they wrote all that down :/

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by BBobb

That is wild stuff man, wonder if it has anything to do with the suggestion that our solar system is moving into a giant nebula/gas cloud of charged particles.

I forgot about that one. THat makes more sense. If it were a large object, would;t it have lasted longer? I can see a short duration is it's from the gas cloud...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   
For reading later

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Makes it even more interesting that the resident pro's have not weighed in on this yet. They may be able to explain away the reversal as some kind of sensor error, but the reason they might be staying away from this one is because of the missing data. That's a little harder to make sense of.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:53 PM
link   
This is a great find, because there is evidence to back it up, and evidence of a cover-up. The OP of the video did a great job on this. Something definitely happened that someone doesn't want us, or other scientists, to know about. Other than that, I have no idea what could cause a reversal of the solar wind. Sorry...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DeyTookErJeobs

I did hear talk recently about a star they were watching going supernova, but in Universe time it would take 100's of years I think?? So what's up I wonder?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
reply to post by BBobb

That is wild stuff man, wonder if it has anything to do with the suggestion that our solar system is moving into a giant nebula/gas cloud of charged particles.

reply to post by Outofcontrol

Originally posted by Outofcontrol
I cant find any reliable source for that info...

Can you please link me that info from a respectable website?

Thanks

Here you go:

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
reply to post by VoidHawk

FYI:

Item:

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by CitizenNum287119327

Magnetic Polar Shifts Causing Massive Global Superstorms

www.salem-news.com

NASA has been warning about it…scientific papers have been written about it…geologists have seen its traces in rock strata and ice core samples…
Now "it" is here: an unstoppable magnetic pole shift that has sped up and is causing life-threatening havoc with the world's weather.

The author of the article added links to some interesting articles as well. I've highlighted a couple articles in yellow that delve into the "Mysterious Interstellar Energy Cloud". You may have read about that here on ATS also.

2002 - Scientists may have detected the beginning of the field's next such reversal:
[www.scientificamerican.com...]
2005 - Movement of North Magnetic Pole is accelerating:
[www.physorg.com...]
2008 - Earth's Core, Magnetic Field Changing Fast, Study Says
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2008 - Magnetic Portals Connect Earth to Sun
[science.nasa.gov...]
2009 - North Magnetic Pole Moving Due to Core Flux
[news.nationalgeographic.com...]
2009 - The earth's climate is significantly affected by the planet's magnetic field:
[www.terradaily.com...]
Jan 2011 - British Geological Survey *Possible Pole Shift Occurring* South Atlantic Anomaly is Growing:
[www.bgs.ac.uk...]
2009 - A strong, highly-tilted interstellar magnetic field near the Solar System:
[www.nature.com...]
2009 - The solar system is passing through an interstellar cloud that physics says should not exist:
[science.nasa.gov...]

Earths magnetic pole reversal is happening NOW!!!

edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2012 by this_is_who_we_are because: link, reply to line

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:39 PM
link   
It doesn't matter what is causing this reversal, as there is nothing we can do about it anyway!
Line 2.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Well, if all of the loud booms that we've been hearing since 2011 were real (which some are pretty obviously hoaxed) then it doesn't seem super likely that it's related.

Although, the booms reported on the news, the ones from Wisconsin,did happen around this time (Mid March). March 19-21, I believe. And as LucidDreamer85 and Realtruth both pointed out, that was the time frame for some of the hottest temperatures reported in March. Coincidence...?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Plotus
reply to post by mountaingirl1111

I like what you say/caught, it made me pause, good call...............

Quote*******
"The big argument has been that as unseen force, operating on us in such a way, is the reason for the strange quake swarms, large quakes, accelerated volcanic activity, and even the booming sounds. So, if we could go back and look at data for the times unusual activity has occurred, wouldn't this be sort of a smoking gun if we could correlate it and pin down causation? "

The causation aspect intrigues me....... there could well be a link...

EDIT*** *** ***The blob graph at the end of the video shows me hearing the strange sounds exactly when they were hitting the earth!! Dang guys/...

You intrigued me, so I went looking for an old post of mine... I have heard the strange noises, and Wow you may be on to the right answer here...

Check out my post of a strange sound experience late March 12, 2012...
DustyToad Post from strange sounds South Jersey Thread

So about 14 hours after this apparent galactic wind reversal I heard strange dimensional shift metal sounds...
edit on 5/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/1/2012 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Check this out on 12/13th March 2012!!

www.lifeslittlemysteries.com... nce.html

Telescope images captured of the sun on Monday (March 12) show what appears to be a planet-size shadowy object tethered to the sun by a dark filament. In the image sequence, a burst of brightly lit material can be seen erupting from the sun's surface surrounding the dark object, after which the orb detaches from the sun and shoots out into space.

"When prominences are that extended in height above the limb [edge of the sun], it's usually a sign that they're about to erupt, as this one did,"

In the image sequence, there is a burst of activity around the prominence, and then it and the filament channel shoot out into space immediately afterwards. According to Gurman, the first event was probably an outburst of the sun's magnetic field called a coronal mass ejection. "It's generally accepted, though still not conclusively proven, that prominence eruptions occur when the overlying magnetic field that contains the prominence material is disrupted

click the link for video and pics...connected??

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join