Solar Wind Reversal! Something coming from the back side of Earth?? Why was this covered-up?

page: 10
179
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by timetothink
 


Which dwarf, Isis/SIrius B? That one has the red/blue shift take place, historically its been seen as both, which may indicate incoming and leaving. But if that were the case, unless its the craft I think it is, it does flash colors and so do other stars, wouldn't we have a lot more affect occurring?




posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Earth has a backside? That must be where all this crap is coming from.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by DasFox

Originally posted by esteay812
A while back I was thinking about the Mayans and all the 2012 talk.

We were talking about the Mayans and how they could have possibly been able to know the exact date the world would end.


PROOF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAYANS.

RIGHT THERE. USE TECH TO SEARCH FOR XCALIBUR254.

LEARN ABOUT MAYANS.

PEACE.


Wait... what? Are you serious?

Where did I ever offer proof that I knew tons about the Mayans? EVER?

I stated I was engaged in a talk with others about Mayans and 2012. In the talk there were questions about how they could have come to a conclusion of exact end time date.

PROOF YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT COMPLETE ASSERTIONS OF TRUTH AND DESCRIPTIVE STORY TELLING, RIGHT THERE.

LEARN ABOUT LITERATURE.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
NASA's tech is garbage. Used to be cutting edge, now it's crap.

You want a Space Agency?

FUND IT.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel
 


I never claimed that the ancient mayans had advanced technology of any sort as fact. I apologize if you did not get that from my post.

In fact, I was simply using many of the standard issue theories we see many times circling the debate of 2012 and what it is meant for.

Just for the record, are you contending that the Mayans and other ancient civilization had little to no understanding of the cosmos and how things work out there?

If they did and were some way able to see into space, why wouldn't they recognize an event that is out of the ordinary? Sure, they may not call it supernova or any other modern terms and they may not have known the effects from such an event, it's distancem or travel speed.

However, assuming they were unable to sustain their enchantment with cosmic cycles and celestial bodies would be in error, I believe. They may have not been the most ingenious ever, but they were no slouches when it came to their interests and quest for knowledge and answers, asserting such may show a serious lack of proper historical understanding of ancient cultures around the planet.

I embody all that is ignorance and a lack of understanding, but then again, I do not profess someone is wrong about something I could never possess accurate historical recollection about, nor do I assume my line of thought is superior to someone else who's opinions vary vastly from those I have formed.

Some people do that, but when they tell someone they are wrong and claim to be right doesn't make it so, regardless of what we;ve been taught as fact or has been deciphered from ancient texts. Revisions all the time and admission of error is asserted more times than may be realized. I am just saying everyone;s theories are valid until direct physical evidence can be leveled against claims or in support of, rendering all other theories invalid.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
The temporary reversal was caused by one of a few things (or possibly all):

• Equipment malfunction (a positive value, being inverted during that time period)
• The Sun after a solar flare emission, can sometime cause back burst (suction) which could cause the event
• The planetary alignment can cause our most prominent solar winds to be blocked, which allows the solar winds from another system (or other planets in our system) to hit us from the other side. It’s as if the wind is blowing against you from two directions, one is stronger than the other, you don’t notice the weaker one until after the stronger one has been blocked.
• The data is hidden because it would cause a drastic shift in the statistically averaged data – if you are measuring solar winds, and then you through a random interval of negative numbers into the mix, it greatly throws of the mean values (average). In statistics it very common to remove far off numbers, to preserve to accuracy of your mean values – otherwise they are greatly eschewed.


Thanks for sharing the evidence of your functioning brain with us.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by BBobb
 


I was thinking about a way to track what happened beside the earth in that precise moment
isn`t there any program where you can simulate the exact location of the earth in the solar system alignment so we can see (connecting the two dots , i mean, the sun and the earth) so we can trace a line backwards (to the back side of earth) to see which celestial body may be influencing this alignment in such a way that it makes the magnetosphere unstable?
may be we can see something in the boundaries of our solar system inccoming, or may be it`s nothing, which is also something very worrying, because it means the SOL is giving up on us, which is also too dangerous
just saying
if someone can do the maths and put it in a simulation program we can see somethiing perhaps

NAMASTE



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Around that time there were lots of record highs and also sunspot 1429 was present just before then throwing them big solar flares class x and smaller. A lot was going on then don't forget, but the data missing could be missing for our own good but I just really doubt that. If they put data there why take it away it will only raise more questions. I think something is going to happen soon like this year and they might know what that is. But that is my gut feeling. Also I think we can survive it but only if we trust one another also gut. But you know how people freak out that's what makes me wonder how we will do.There is my tid bit.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I also want to add this. This might sound stupid but it is only a theory of my own pea sized brain we have like thousands of satellites up there and also now we have space stations all surround the planet now what if they are affecting solar winds or whatever if they are bunched up is it possible or maybe we are at a point where it just happens once in a while. I mean I have seen pics of them and you can barely see the planet what if they don't want us to know that. It seems like a very good reason to hide info to me.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I was just theorizing a brown dwarf...not one in particular.

One dead or dying out...that we wouldn't see as a brand new star in the sky.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by timetothink
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I was just theorizing a brown dwarf...not one in particular.


THEY ARE CALLED AFRO-AMERICAN VERTICALLY CHALLENGED PEOPLE.



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I just found this interesting information......


A recently-discovered dwarf planet, named Sedna, has an extra-long and usual elliptical orbit around the Sun. Sedna is one of the most distant objects yet observed, with an orbit ranging between 76 and 975 AU (where 1 AU is the distance between the Earth and the Sun). Sedna’s orbit is estimated to last between 10.5 to 12 thousand years. Sedna’s discoverer, Mike Brown of Caltech, noted in a Discover magazine article that Sedna’s location doesn’t make sense. "Sedna shouldn't be there,” said Brown. “There's no way to put Sedna where it is. It never comes close enough to be affected by the Sun, but it never goes far enough away from the Sun to be affected by other stars.” Perhaps a massive unseen object is responsible for Sedna’s mystifying orbit, its gravitational influence keeping Sedna fixed in that far-distant portion of space.

www.astrobio.net...


so does anyone remember hearing about this? a dwarf orbiting about 76AU or more around our sun? And it's location and actions make no sense of far as what we know about planets and the universe?

I found this info in the story about Nemesis.


I found some great diagrams but cannot post them until I get on the other computer.

edit on 2-5-2012 by timetothink because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DasFox
 


or they could be red...what do you call them?




posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by queenannie38
 


Honestly, I love all the speculation...because hell, what else can we do with something like this? I just don't see how Pluto could have caused such an effect. It doesn't "put anything out". Know what I mean? It couldn't explain the blowback, even if it were as close as the moon.

Right now, my favorite theory circulating on this site is a solar lull, an absence of the solar wind causing a backdraft effect. To me, it's the most plausible, though still completely mysterious in its implications. I mean, how do you turn off a nuclear bomb during detonation? What would possibly cause the sun to pause in it's solar ejections. In this regard, I'm not in any way saying that's what happened, but something about that conjecture just rings truer with me than a planetary influence from behind. I don't know...guess that's why I'm so fascinated by it. Having a great time with this thread though...so many interesting thoughts on it.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


Interesting thoughts...a bit confusing really, but I think I follow what you're saying. I'd like to hear more, but if I could offer one critique, you put down a lot of things without necessarily defining your terms, and so if one is not immediately in your headspace, it's a bit hard to catch up in a moment. Maybe speak about the things that you're talking about as if you're speaking with someone who knows nothing about this subject, and then you'll walk people into your argument a bit better...know what I mean? Thanks for contributing.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by jhn7537
The temporary reversal was caused by one of a few things (or possibly all):

• Equipment malfunction (a positive value, being inverted during that time period)
• The Sun after a solar flare emission, can sometime cause back burst (suction) which could cause the event
• The planetary alignment can cause our most prominent solar winds to be blocked, which allows the solar winds from another system (or other planets in our system) to hit us from the other side. It’s as if the wind is blowing against you from two directions, one is stronger than the other, you don’t notice the weaker one until after the stronger one has been blocked.
• The data is hidden because it would cause a drastic shift in the statistically averaged data – if you are measuring solar winds, and then you through a random interval of negative numbers into the mix, it greatly throws of the mean values (average). In statistics it very common to remove far off numbers, to preserve to accuracy of your mean values – otherwise they are greatly eschewed.


Well said...mirrors my thoughts pretty well. Although, I still tend toward a more conspiratorial bend with the unexplained removal of data. That just still tweaks my toes....



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
Earth has a backside? That must be where all this crap is coming from.


Asked and answered counselor....



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812

Originally posted by DasFox

Originally posted by esteay812
A while back I was thinking about the Mayans and all the 2012 talk.

We were talking about the Mayans and how they could have possibly been able to know the exact date the world would end.


PROOF YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT MAYANS.

RIGHT THERE. USE TECH TO SEARCH FOR XCALIBUR254.

LEARN ABOUT MAYANS.

PEACE.


Wait... what? Are you serious?

Where did I ever offer proof that I knew tons about the Mayans? EVER?

I stated I was engaged in a talk with others about Mayans and 2012. In the talk there were questions about how they could have come to a conclusion of exact end time date.

PROOF YOU KNOW ABSOLUTELY NOTHING ABOUT COMPLETE ASSERTIONS OF TRUTH AND DESCRIPTIVE STORY TELLING, RIGHT THERE.

LEARN ABOUT LITERATURE.


I have to kinda feel you on this one. I just see ATS as a site where we're supposed to speculate, imagine and HAVE FUN! I see people get pissed off and insulting when we do so, and we're not making claims of being an expert, we're just...well hell, sorta acting like children at a slumber party. Remember? That's what makes it so enjoyable. I wish people could see that. It doesn't mean you have to agree with all of it, or any of it...just have fun.



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by N1thNa1ath
reply to post by BBobb
 


I was thinking about a way to track what happened beside the earth in that precise moment
isn`t there any program where you can simulate the exact location of the earth in the solar system alignment so we can see (connecting the two dots , i mean, the sun and the earth) so we can trace a line backwards (to the back side of earth) to see which celestial body may be influencing this alignment in such a way that it makes the magnetosphere unstable?
may be we can see something in the boundaries of our solar system inccoming, or may be it`s nothing, which is also something very worrying, because it means the SOL is giving up on us, which is also too dangerous
just saying
if someone can do the maths and put it in a simulation program we can see somethiing perhaps

NAMASTE


I don't know. Interesting thought though. I'm less inclined to think this was an outside influence as the solar lull that people have been talking about (or as you put, the sun giving up on us...lol...damn if that happens). I've been trying to get in touch with the guy who made the video to invite him over to the site and jump in here, but I've thus far failed. I'd like to get his input. Peace brother....



posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by joecool9887
I also want to add this. This might sound stupid but it is only a theory of my own pea sized brain we have like thousands of satellites up there and also now we have space stations all surround the planet now what if they are affecting solar winds or whatever if they are bunched up is it possible or maybe we are at a point where it just happens once in a while. I mean I have seen pics of them and you can barely see the planet what if they don't want us to know that. It seems like a very good reason to hide info to me.


Man, I love theories, so don't take this as a harsh criticism, but I just don't think satellites could have any truly discernable effect. I mean, they just don't carry any real mass in relation to planetary bodies (ie. the Earth, the Sun, the Moon, or any other bodies in the solar system, even comets). But, like I said, I love it brother! I dig when people imagine....





new topics
top topics
 
179
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

log in

join