It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

30/04/2012 Large Solar filament rupture + Shockwave across the surface of the sun

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
The Sun continues to unleash apocalyptic signs.

Considering the size of the earth in comparison to the sun.. this shockwave is huge.. it turns a darker portion of the suns surface to a brighter hue as it passes from NE to SW (south of the suns equator).

two links to download these from the SDO (solar dynamics observatory):
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...
sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

search the last 48 hours on the SDO site to download for yourself : April 28, 2012 through April 30, 2012

I don't think anyone else posted about this, so I thought I would share this information with you guys :p.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
That is actually a very normal event.

This is to be expected at this rate every 11 years. The adjustment of the magnetic fields is a normal thing and produces filaments.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
yes very normal when the sun erruputs that it gets closer to the earth.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Solar events are something the Mayan predicted, and Morningmayan won a trip with Terrence McKenna years ago, due to something given her by contacts in dreams that she wrote concerning frequency.

Now EMP's are not just related to sun activity, not just related to Ed Dame's Kill shot sequency, but a nuclear explosion, done right, could take out 90% of the US, the grids.

This is quite a good video by Morningmayan/Linda West.

She suggests that since Scientists have been warning our Leaders to strengthen and protect the grid but for some reason they just don't seem to want to, that the money it would cost is about equivalent to what is spent providing Government employees with their coffee's so perhaps that money should be used to protect the Grid instead, eh?

I quite enjoyed this.

Agenda 21 Starring an EMP Near You-
edit on 1-5-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Governments reply to the vid:

Was she stating that the world's electrical grid, or just the United states?
edit on 1-5-2012 by NewerBeing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Crashyy

Its getting hot!!

sorry couldn't resist

new topics

top topics

join