It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mitt and the Morons

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Last night a programme aired on 4corners in Australia about a Mormon bishop that now wants to be POTUS. It took a closer look at Mitt and his religeous beliefs. I don't know if this has been on US TV as yet but I think it is definitely something every US citizen of voting age should watch. Some of the highlights include -

* An interview with Mitts 'excommunicated' brother who provides his own blunt assesment of LDS
* An Interview with Peggy Haze, a single mother who claims that at the time her son was born Mitt was her Bishop and he tried to force her into giving up her child to the church because it was born out of wedlock. The more she refused the more aggressive Mitts tactics became. She was given an ultimatum to either surrender the child or face excommunication.- (I have to add that her son looks very much like a Romney
)
* Insights into Mormon traditions such as married men having to wear a specifc underwear which is covered in pagan/masonic like symbolism.
*Inteviews with one of the current apostles of the LDS
* Disturbing information about the Strengething Church Members Commitee which is the intelligence agency of the mormon church. It is run by ex CIA agents who also happen to be mormons. One former CIA agent suggests that the Mormons are well entrenched in every US intelligence agency.

The entire episode is available the Australian ABC iview channel. Here is the link. (Is it possible to embed this?)

4 corners - Mitt and the Mormons

What are your thoughts?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Well any Democrat who claims to have an issue with a politician being Mormon is a hypocrite. The Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has a been a Mormon in good standing his entire political career. I haven't seen one single Democrat voice their concerns over his Mormon religion. But that is typical behavior of liberals. They can sit back and say with a straight face that the extremist church Obama attended for 20 years (got married in, etc) with the pastor screaming GOD @$## AMERICA is not an issue. But a Republican is a Mormon and suddently it's OMG we can't elect that guy! He's a Mormon!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
It appears it is for Australian users only...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well any Democrat who claims to have an issue with a politician being Mormon is a hypocrite. The Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid has a been a Mormon in good standing his entire political career. I haven't seen one single Democrat voice their concerns over his Mormon religion. But that is typical behavior of liberals. They can sit back and say with a straight face that the extremist church Obama attended for 20 years (got married in, etc) with the pastor screaming GOD @$## AMERICA is not an issue. But a Republican is a Mormon and suddently it's OMG we can't elect that guy! He's a Mormon!

I'm terribly sorry but not all Liberals give a sh*t about his religion. We don't want him and any other leader to make religious laws and shove them down our throat. And the GOP made a huge deal about Obama's religion.
The same fears were brought up about Kennedy and his Catholic religion.

Oh and P.S. Congrats on getting blinded by the game and played. "Liberals this...Repubs that...Hate hate Hate Hate hate."

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MarioOnTheFly
It appears it is for Australian users only...

Really?? The ABC in Australia is a public TV Channel financed by the taxpayer rather than by King Ruperts media empire so I find it interesting that they block people from outside Australia watching this given it is directly related to the USA.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Typical liberal, always looking to swing mud. And do anything possible to stay away from the true issues affecting the country. Also, attempting to keep conversation away from Obama's record.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
Typical liberal, always looking to swing mud. And do anything possible to stay away from the true issues affecting the country. Also, attempting to keep conversation away from Obama's record.

Typical Liberal? I dislike just about all politicians equally and for your information, in Australia the Australian Liberal Party is the equivalent of the US Republican Party. The Australian Labor Party is the US Democrats equivalent. Not that there is really any difference anymore.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle

Originally posted by kellynap43

Typical Liberal? I dislike just about all politicians equally and for your information, in Australia the Australian Liberal Party is the equivalent of the US Republican Party. The Australian Labor Party is the US Democrats equivalent. Not that there is really any difference anymore.

There is no difference between the parties. They all say what the peasants want to hear and they keep the peasants fighting amongst each other preventing them from seeing the truths about our politicians.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thank you. I was searching for hours yesterday morning, for info about how Mitt Romney and his Mormon religion might effect his presidential decisions. I found a lot of Masonry involved in Mormonism and some sketchy ET thinking that might skew is decisions about space related things.

But, this looks like a treasure.

Going to watch it now!

edit on 1-5-2012 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Well any Democrat who claims to have an issue with a politician being Mormon is a hypocrite.

I don't think it is Mitt Romney's "Momanism" that takes the average Democrat aback, it is the idea that, despite all evidence to the contrary, they accused President Obama of being a Muslim...and have made religion the centerpiece of every political campaign, then when thier nominee belongs to a strange religion whose founder literally declared himself "a new Muhammad" with the slogan "Either Al-Koran or the Sword"...not a peep from those same folks?

"The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints—hereafter known as the Mormons—was founded by a gifted opportunist who, despite couching his text in openly plagiarized Christian terms, announced that "I shall be to this generation a new Muhammad" and adopted as his fighting slogan the words, which he thought he had learned from Islam, "Either the Al-Koran or the sword."

www.slate.com...

On October 14, 1838, Joseph Smith called himself a “second Muhammad” as he was concluding a speech in the public square at Far West, Missouri. Those words have been verified by affidavits from Thomas B. Marsh, Orson Hyde (from Joseph’s Quorum of the Twelve), George M. Hinkle, John Corrill, W.W. Phelps (a major leader in the Mormon church), Samson Avard (founder of the Danites), and Reed Peck.

I have heard the prophet say that he should yet tread down his enemies, and walk over their dead bodies; that if he was not let alone he would be a second Mahomet to this generation, and that he would make it one gore of blood from the Rocky Mountains to the Atlantic Ocean; that like Mahomet, whose motto, in treating for peace, was “the Alcoran or the Sword,” so should it be eventually with us, “Joseph Smith or the Sword.”

zenpundit.com...

top topics

join