It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That "Jesus Heals Cancer" Billboard

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Seems they forgot to mention who created cancer. Jesus can 'heal' it all he wants, his father...the guy that supposedly loves us all so much is the creator of everything

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The guy "healed" me of some disease I don't have, and completely ignored the two rather significant issues I do have. My neighbour's wife was also "healed" of diabetes by dieting and exercise. The only possibly legitimate healing done so far has been the initial healing of my neighbour's cancer...everything after that has been deception. So, what does that say about the spirit responsible for healing him?
And then there's the fact that the guy forgot Scripture while "in the Spirit." That's just ridiculous. In my presence, he also spoke in tongues, in what sounded like some Asian language...but, of course, no one who heard it could speak anything other than English, so not only could no one confirm or deny that he was truly speaking a foreign language but it was also pointless for him to be doing so. Pentecostals conveniently ignore the original purpose of speaking in tongues - to establish the proclamation of the Gospel to all (earthly) nations and languages. Even I can speak in "angelic" gibberish...it's called scat, and I do it sometimes in my music. Nothing special.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

if God stops the cancer that He in fact started but doesn't stop other cancers when people pray and pray to Him for cures .. what does that mean?

It means it is all random.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:32 PM
link   
The billboard is aimed at the believers. Have you read their book? They'll believe just about anything.

People lived 900 years!
Bats have feathers!
Adam+Eve=(Cain+ Abel)-Abel=Cain+Wife... Yes, he went off and found a wife!
The earth is 4000 years old!
Jesus cures cancer!
Proof denies faith!

If you heard the stories today for the first time, you'd think it was a fairy tale.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a thought on god creating cancer:
There is a school of thought that feels man is creating and spreading the cancer virus
the MK 40 in the original polio vaccine that was given to thousands upon thousands, or the quick assassination strains supposedly developed by the various national biological warfare labs, or the cancers caused by DU use among the troops and victims in and around warzones, for example...

to play devils advocate here and support Jebus: (just for Lulz )
possibly following Jesus espoused phylosophy of peaceful existance might just have PREVENTED many Cancers..also in the environment created around us are many cures...like essiac tea and dandilion roots and the maple syrup and baking soda cure...

of course there are many cultures' creators could be responsible

back to just my opinion on the question posted by the OP:
Because it isn't a certanty as stated I think the sign is missleading..and missleading terminally ill people is held to be in very low regard...the only thing more harshly treated then then those that misslead terminally ill cancer patients are those that actually do cure terminally ill cancer patients
edit on 1-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

eta
of course Jesus may be doing you a favour by killing you
cancer : cured
residence: Heaven
and if you are in the clutches of the western medical system I should add:
Money: separated from

edit on 1-5-2012 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join