It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Mobile Cell Phones Can Create Drinkable Water Anywhere

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The fact is Keshe is a scam as long as he does not demonstrate his device. I am just not buying the government is stopping him routine. It is a pure Ponzi scheme. Getting money for delivery in the future of generators and moon trips. That itself proves it is a scam. Why not sell immediately and not in the future. That is the essence of a scam. And then there is always escrow fraud www.lets-ride...ottingfraud.htm... . I am sure Keshe escrow account is a fraud site. en.wikipedia....ki... . All the money will go to fund terrorists in Iran. Another fraudster Mike Brady who promised but never delivered peswiki.com... , www.freeenerg...tion... , free-energy.c...rady-video.html... , esowatch.com...=Mike_Brady , peswiki.com...(Ltd) , peswiki.com... . This is a typical scam like the one Keshe is running. I believe Keshe has a theory but not a working prototype. It is very possible he is just like Brady in it for the money. this is how to detect a free energy scam. Website is www.eskimo.co...enrg... . Quote is
"No, some of them are not. But many are. As the skeptics constantly say, "KEEP YOUR HAND ON YOUR WALLET!"
Don't make donations to companies unless they are registered Nonprofit organizations with all of their finances exposed for inspection. Don't EVER buy expensive device-plans by mail-order. Don't EVER buy a franchise in a free energy sales company until the inventors have broken their secrecy and allowed independent 3rd-party groups to test their devices.
The majority of F/E researchers really are honestly pursuing the goal of New Science which makes "fuelless" portable energy sources possible. Some have even advanced to the point where they need funds to properly develop their discoveries. However, since scams are so very common and widespread in this field, investors in F/E companies should be extremely wary. They should expect to lose their investment, and never risk their life savings. After all, longshot-betting is risky, even if it sometimes does give large returns! And long-shot betting is far more risky if a particular field has just as many scams and con artists as used-car dealers, or the sales of maps to lost gold mines.
It's not hard to detect a scam. Honest companies give full disclosure of all details so that anyone can successfully duplicate their hardware. Scammers carefully keep everything secret and unproven. Honest researchers are only slightly untrustworthy, and they make mistakes. After all, they're human. Scammers keep all their mistakes carefully hidden, and they inspire your total confidence (that's why it's called a "con game.") Honest companies can give you the names of independent researchers and test labs who can verify that the invention really works. Scammers only give you testimonials, or long lists of very sensible reasons why the invention is still unproven and/or secret. In short, if it's secret, if it's "being suppressed by the government," then it's a scam. Simple.
Some skeptics claim that ALL free energy reports are scams. They are wrong, and they probably have a hidden reason to be making this claim. However, the same is true of people who insist that all OU/FE devices are genuine, and that no NO F/E scams exist. Look for their hidden agenda. Both the extreme promotors and the extreme detractors have emotional investments in their loudly touted 'facts.' The real truth is somewhere between. People who are interested in the truth won't make such confident blanket pro/con declarations about "free energy."
Real bolded part. That says it all. Keshe is a scam. A scammer will never reveal the secrets of his device. All the bolded parts relate to Keshe. Hence he is a typical scamster. He never gives his details of the device so independent persons can replicate it. He is extremely secretive about the details.
edit on 1-5-2012 by kazan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by kazan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
This is the same guy that built a flying saucer for Iran.

That's a plasma reactor inside a Coke bottle btw .

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   
It's called Humidity people, geeeeeeeeeeeze. The water is there already -- it's not creating it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Wish that was true
how come the governement didnt spend all their research before
on such gadjets that could save so many lives

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
I knew this technology was out there. Here's some interesting stuff I found.

MAKING WATER FROM THIN AIR:

The water-harvesting technology was originally the brainchild of the Pentagon's Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency, which sought ways to ensure sustainable water supplies for U.S. combat troops deployed in arid regions like Iraq.
"The program focused on creating water from the atmosphere using low-energy systems that could reduce the overall logistics burden for deployed forces and provide potable water within the reach of the war fighter any place, any time," said Darpa spokeswoman Jan Walker. www.wired.com...

ATMOSPHERIC WATER GENERATORS

An atmospheric water generator (AWG), is a device that extracts water from humid ambient air. Water vapor in the air is condensed by cooling the air below its dew point, exposing the air to desiccants, or pressurizing the air. Unlike a dehumidifier, an AWG is designed to render the water potable. AWGs are very useful in locations where pure drinking water is difficult or impossible to obtain, as there is almost always a small amount of water in the air. The two primary techniques in use are cooling and desiccants. en.wikipedia.org...

Whew, I' so glad FEMA is involved!
WET DESICCATION

One form of wet desiccant water generation involves the use of salt in a concentrated brine solution to absorb the ambient humidity. These systems then extract the water from the solution and purify them for consumption. A version of this technology was developed as portable devices which run on generators. Large versions, mounted on trailers, are said to produce up to 1200 gallons of water per day, at a rate of up to 5 gallons of water per gallon of fuel.[3] This technology was contracted for use by the US Army and the US Navy from Terralab[citation needed] and the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA).[4]

Heres a completely different method.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by RussianScientists

Sure buddy, two scientists have found out how to create water out of thin air with cell phones and the proof of this comes 25 mins into a youtube video?

You must be new to this whole thing.....

Have a little faith LoL

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
This is isnpiring. Innovation has no limits so long as people have creative minds and think outside the box. I think every high school should have mandatory creativity training after I read this story.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist
This is the same guy that built a flying saucer for Iran.

That's a plasma reactor inside a Coke bottle btw .

Smell it, smell i, now receive it!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
I wonder what would happen if everyone on the planet started extracting moisture from the atmosphere at once?

Raisin Earth? Or more like a prune? Dry shell with a thick moist center.

are you stupid.

the water DOES NOT DISAPPEAR.

when you drink it in one end with your mouth.it come out the other end.

we extract water every day.

it just recirculates.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
reply to post by RussianScientists

Sure buddy, two scientists have found out how to create water out of thin air with cell phones and the proof of this comes 25 mins into a youtube video?

You must be new to this whole thing.....

Yes, there is water in the air. Its called water vapour. Perhaps you've heard of condensation?

This sort of tech could be an answer to decreasing fresh water supplies. The possible downside as others have noted is taking too much water out and potentially affecting the weather (If done on a large scale).

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Making water from thin air can already be done efficiently.
Here is an example of a commercial product...

www.aquamaker.com.au...

Making it from two phones is interesting though.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Iason321

and you must not know how to skip forward in videos in youtube or you're just incredibly lazy.

posted on Oct, 11 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is the one I made.

be wise use a new dehumidifier and not one form your grandma's sick room.

www.instructables.com...

It works great where I am

top topics

<< 1   >>

join