It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kid Caught Cheating; Gets Kicked out of Class; Father Sues School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Ha....brings back memories. This exact scenario (not english class though) happened to me my senior year of high school. I think the school was right and should have kicked the kid out of the class as I was back in the day. The dad is an idiot for making this a news story and for suing. He should have done what my dad did...school kicked me out of the class and offered to have me retake it in summer school. Ruined my summer and made me learn a lesson. I still went to the college I chose but I learned a big lesson from cheating. I think the way my situation worked out would be a better scenario for this as well. Kick the kid out and make him retake the class over the summer so he can't go on vacation or have a fun summer. Would teach the kid a big lesson and make it a win/win situation.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

The school district was being nice. They didn't have to do the pledge drive. Cheaters don't belong in Advanced classes. All they do is emotionally sabotage honest students.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If I were a Judge I'd throw this out of court.

He signed an agreement, now he's going back on his word.

Sorry, but once you give your word, you keep it. That's the only way to earn trust.

<< 1   >>

join