It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crowd Summons UFO

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Upon my morning rounds today, I came across the following link in which a man claims he can summon a UFO.

A crowd gathers to watch, and sure enough a UFO appears in the sky over L.A.

This video seemed very similar to a man named Prophet Yahweh, who surfaced a few years back and claimed he could do the same thing - with similar results.

Is there something to prayer or group meditation that can summon UFO's?

Fact or Fake - you be the judge.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I've seen this before, I was dubious and undecided before, I haven't seen anything to change that view.

EDIT: why is it that these people are never, ever able to summon the huge, cool looking UFOs

edit on 1-5-2012 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I just don't know how I feel about it.

I mean - I have seen the prophet guy summon a UFO for a news camera before.... news.

Maybe there is more to UFO's than we know.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hi.

Not sure about the new video but I'm pretty sure the old video from Vegas was debunked. Someone released balloons or something like that I guess they even fooled the reporter.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout
Hi.

Not sure about the new video but I'm pretty sure the old video from Vegas was debunked. Someone released balloons or something like that I guess they even fooled the reporter.

I had never heard of this.

That makes since.

I know that the video reminded me of the prophet guys's video and claim, which is why I put them together.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I seriously think that posting YT videos on ATS
should be prohibited.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There's a huge crowd that believe UFO's are demons (evil spiritual beings, whatever you want to call them). So summoning them would definitely be plausible.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
There's a huge crowd that believe UFO's are demons (evil spiritual beings, whatever you want to call them). So summoning them would definitely be plausible.

HAHA - I didn't want to say that, because I know how some people react to it - but that was the first thing that came to my mind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by LionOfGOD
I seriously think that posting YT videos on ATS
should be prohibited.

That doesn't make any sense at all. In fact.... sounds like a horrible idea.

You want to ban the largest "medium" on the planet for freely uploading videos???

How about just do some critical thinking everytime you watch a video....

What the hell does YT have to do with the context of the video?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by MentorsRiddle

I'd like to have seen the shots from the guy with the DSLR on a tripod that had the long range lens.
(the camera with the cream colored lens)

If I'm not mistaken, that's Canon brand professional level equipment, and professional level results would have certainly been much clearer for examination than all the Walmart average person level equipment I saw floating around.

Regardless, the zoom when the 'ufo' was first seen from the videographer, looked like a balloon with something tied to the string to me.

Those DSLR shots would have told the tale.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
If enough people were to gather up and call for a real UFO, do you think that one would actually show up just out of the collective interest of the crowd?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Noticed he was energizing next to an OBELISK* interesting. Not hard to imagine its possible when there are people who seem to summon/invokitaz spirits/interdimensionals ect..

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Noticed he was energizing next to an OBELISK* interesting. Not hard to imagine its possible when there are people who seem to summon/invokitaz spirits/interdimensionals ect..

I did notice that.

As a matter of fact, that point stuck out in my mind.

I wonder if those particular structures have a puprpose beyond what we know.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewerBeing
If enough people were to gather up and call for a real UFO, do you think that one would actually show up just out of the collective interest of the crowd?

Maybe ATS should try

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by MentorsRiddle

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I did notice that.

As a matter of fact, that point stuck out in my mind.

I wonder if those particular structures have a puprpose beyond what we know.

Now look @ how many are across the world on temples buildings ect designed by? and there may be something to it the one in Washington DC is an interesting 1

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I didn't watch the videos, keeping it quiet here for a bit, but, there is a suggestion that groups can intend to have a sighting, mixed in with other things, ie. that famous ufo cult figure.

To me those two discussions don't go on the same page.

Vectoring in ufo's??? That is agenda, and the obelisk may be a part of that, leylines. Its also massive ego which isn't what Family and Benevolents are about so I can't see how that attiude would get a good siting. And giving permissions to negatives is not really a great idea.

But the question of whether you can just stand under the stars, and get a siting when you express humor/joy/gratitude/love/appreciation, and ask for one, YES YES YES! That is the answer, for many.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
So they stood for HOURS outside waiting for several seconds of very bad footage of something that was pretty far away.

I bet you could stand there for hours on any day and eventually something will show up somewhere that's gonna be hard to identify.

If this guy really could summon UFO's...then make them appear right here. Right now. Stop playing games with mobs of stupid people.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
He said..."Hello, this is Joe from Envision Magic..."

hmmmmmmmmm.....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Ok what the hell. No one ever pays attention to interesting threads. Even if it is a hoax. I posted one about Lake Vostik and Nazi's. But no... no one cares. Anyways. Flag and bump from me!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Dextraphite

Well... in all fairness.... this is kind of an old subject.... meaning most of us have seen "Prophet Yahweh" summon the orb/ufo/balloon/demon/whatever.

And the UFO's never get close enough in those videos to determine what they are. So it's kind of like a stalemate..

I happen to have had similar experiences.... so I tend to be on the side that says ... it's not a balloon.

Eitherway... maybe you should give what the dude in the video is doing a try... see if you can summon a balloon.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join