It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadians make a racket about mysterious noise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by erwalker

Have a look at this, might change you opinion....

Youtube link: www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-5-2012 by Atzil321 because: Vid not working...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
If this is earthquake related; does anyone know if this is near or on a major fault line?

Also, why would it be heard in Canada, come from the US and not be heard here in the US, allegedly? If it is related to the loud booms..

Semper

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I used to hear this "hum" around my area. I heard it on and off for about a year (3-4 years ago). It seemed amplified inside my garage, and my home. Sounded like a really distant car with a deep note, idling. Nobody else I asked could hear it. Putting my ears under my pillow didn't help much. Turning on a fan drowned out the noise. I found it was easier to hear if I had a cold and my sinuses were a bit stuffed. After much investigation, I wrote it off to either, space noise, or something in my head. I guesstimated the frequency to around 60hz, so I thought it might be the electrical grid. But we had a lengthy blackout in the area, and I still heard it. I am in the Northeast US.
edit on 1-5-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by zayonara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AriesJedi

No idea, I live in a suburban area that's just on the outskirts of Windsor. Whenever I heard it though it was much more than just a hum. I posted in another thread previously about my strongest experience, it was about half a year ago now, but it was loud booms one after another late at night as if they were using dynamite to get underground. It lasted for a good few minutes then stopped, same thing each time I heard it. Doesn't sound natural to me, somebody somewhere knows exactly what's going on but for some reason can't tell us.
edit on 1-5-2012 by concernedcitizen519 because: spelling

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Thats strange, all the mysterious noises i have seen were faked. I liv ein a rural area in arkansas not too far from the New Madrid fault and i haven't heard doodly squat on any noises. The noises must be allergic to arkansas.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
I live within a half mile of a UK military testing and proving range. I am ALWAYS hearing loud booms, hums, the clatter of falling, industry weight steel girders, the thunder of diesel trains, and the faint distant sound of fully automatic small arms fire.

However, I am also aware that there are many other things that can make some very aggravating noises. For example, I am 27 years of age, and human. Despite this, people down my road own those animal repelent sirens, that are SUPPOSED to only operate outside our hearing range. Regardless of what they say on the box they come in, I can hear these blasted things from about a hundred yards off, and they are annoying as all hell. Its like having a pin drill penetrate a penny next to your eardrum.

There are also things like directionally specific speakers which can play a sound to a specific space, without it being audible from an untargeted area... there are lots of cheeky things out there that can play havoc with the hearing.

I can hear those as well and so can my mother. No one else in my family can hear such high freq sounds though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Interesting article, I had absolutely no idea any of this was even taking place in Windsor. Thanks for posting it.
It's really quite fascinating as to what the cause might be... With all these strange noises and geological events taking place over the last few years I'm starting to think there might be something to the theory that our magnetic poles may be starting to shift...

edit on 1-5-2012 by Jocko Flocko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
There is probably some big company drilling for oil under the lake in secret because it's illegal. They have probably bought off enough officials to keep it quiet. Drilling through crystal would correspond to a hum if the hole was big enough. Could be salt mine action also.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The bass vocals of Barry White.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nobodysavedme

I guess you missed this audio capture which was already posted in the thread.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by smyleegrl
Perhaps the hum is only audible on certain frequencies? I know my Dad can't hear anything above a certain level....that would be an interesting premise to check out.

Interesting thread. S&F

Only the MacChosen ones can hear it I think.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Could be the earth crying out for them to stop raping it...

Canada disgusts me....

Whoever this is...disgusts me. Thats actually completely renewable land. God, I get annoyed by these peacnicks with blackrimmed oversized glasses and plaid shirts.

I've worked with and for many companies that extract and process oil...and this is nothing that 10 years will put right back into natural state.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
Could be the earth crying out for them to stop raping it...

Canada disgusts me....

america disgusts me. they've corrupted all the idiot canadian politicians into selling out the oil sands to american interests.

it's americans pillaging all the tar sands. if it were canadians they'd be paying 50 cents a litre, or $1.80 a gallon.

instead of the $5.15/gallon they're paying now.

and the oil sands are a natural phenomenon. collecting and using it is just being resourceful and profitable.
to bad politicians keep selling canadians out..
edit on 1-5-2012 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

i think you will find (if you look) that it was when every body was loving this stuff but not uk !! now 40% British owned, 39% American owned since it merged?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Sound of FREEDOM!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So there's a hint of industry left in Detroit and Canada wants us to shut it down because their cat won't go outside?

Is that basically what this is?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by RSF77

LOL, not at all, we'd just like official answers instead of being ignored or told that it's not important. Imagine if it was the other way around, crazy Americans would be all over our ass, probably saying we're up to terrorist activities or something, lol.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Coming home from doing some work in Curvelake, Ontario I noticed a "white light" in the sky three separate Times. Came home ate some food, browsed the internet, then took a drive to the hill behind my house up near Oak orchard. When I got to the top of the hill I saw an orange coloured light three Times, Twice out side my car close in range, closer then the "white lights" that were in the sky, and once in my rear view mirror as if it was in the car.From this view on top of this hill I can see for miles in the distance. I then noticed in the south east beside two towers, one with three lights of white and a smaller tower with two lights of red, there was this flash of light. It almost seemed circular in motion. it "danced" and jumped around in a random and way yet sometimes there was some symmetry to the light flashing. I sat outside my car and watched as if smaller white lights where flying from this flash and or around this. Eventually across the lake there is what can only be described as a transport truck and a large suv. the transport took the upper road and the suv took the road close to the lake.. there was a small red light on the back of the trailer which is why I thought that this is what it was due to the length and distance I was at from my perspective to logically explain what that was. The suv and transport were on seperate roads but stayed the same distance away from this flashing light and stopped at the same distance while this light show was going on. They waited and eventually moved at the same Time together towards the direction of this flash. then a small light came from this large flashing light and approached the transport and stopped at a fair distance away. it then sent out a light about fifty feet ahead of it and it disappeared. A second one came like the first kind of bluish and went out the same distance ahead but then made its way down to the lake then went backwards across the lake and disappeared behind an island.A light came from the back of the transport as if and in the motion as if something was driving out of it. I had flashed my lights as to make myself known that I was seeing this and lights were flashed my way by the suv. And eventually a flashlight or some light was pointed in my direction for some Time. eventually the small light disappeared and so did the suv then the head lights of the transport but the small red light on the back was still there then eventually the flashing light that was circular in motion in the distance disappeared. It was raining as well and it seemed that the slight rain in the distance may have blocked out the light to which the towers disappeared as well but the small red light tower came back into view but the flasking light that was brighter then the red tower itself was not. This started around 7pm last night and lasted till 8 thirty. when I finally left and made my way home. This is not the first account I have seen with "strange" lights in the sky as I am an avid watcher but the first Time I have seen something that resembled "contact" with strange lights of the skies and lights on the ground. As well I had no camera or cell phone to credit this eyewitness testimony, but I know something is definitely going on. When I came home there was a police car at the end of my road and another across the road as well so I continued and did a loop and when I came back they were going. Which could be totally coincidental.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Based on what I've read so far, this could have something to do with the government experimenting with teslas earthquake machine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join