It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looking for interpretation of a dream.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

So your saying Im correct in my assumptions of being a physcopath. ...

Absolutely NOT. That's not what I was saying or meant. The part you got correct was the other people in the dream being an 'aspect' of yourself ... one you did not like at all.

We all have all aspects inside of us, just like DNA which holds all the possible variations. But, we are often shocked to find a hidden aspect (or unexpressed aspect of ourselves) that is in direct conflict with our dominant aspects; the same as junk DNA (the unused DNA bits).

No two people having the same dream, will have the same interpretation. Ultimately, it's up to the dreamer to analyze their dream.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

I see very true. Im a person who believes that who we are is much more determined by the way we were raised and our exposure early in life than our genetics. At least as far as weather you are a good person or not. Like Hitler wasnt born evil, he was shaped that way by the brainwashing he received in school. I understand what you mean though. Like I had one dream were i was being squeezed by a gorilla which seems very symbolic, especially of an inner struggle. I also had a dream last night were i saw something very strange. It was a jackal or werewolf or something like that and it was pouring water from its mouth into somone elses. Now that I think of it I have some really weird dreams. And

<< 1   >>

join