It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Anonymous be CIA ( to make PBB work ) fake aliens invasion ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Hallo ATS.

I was just reading a thread about :
Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.,

When i was reminded about ( or think of ) i have heard fore some time ago that Anonymous could be
working for /or be The CIA?

i am atm in School. So the 3 new Anonymous video, have i not yet seen. and cant read a review off the videos.

But what is the chance that Anonymous now goes after NASA ??

IS it just a coincidence they have, but why now, do they have theirs eyes on NASA now ? With all we know about what can come to be in 2012 ? ( NWO, PBB( Project Blue Beam), MAYAN, OL London)

Think about IT, At the moment Anonymous is exactly the opposition of all Evil in the world.

think about ( I do ) how many ppl feel like Anonymous is the only one think in the world figthing fore all the world rights to freedom and a Free Internet.

also the CIA have a war going on against the Anonymous.

Its like a play fore the public.

my personal thoughts about what all Ppl in the world think about Anonymous is 50/50.

Or is it just another nail too the coffin, too make us all confused and start making fight each other.

I really like Anonymous and hope that their plan works out, but the course is keep at a decent level.
So i don't hope they are working in secret fore the CIA.

Another thing all we people living on the earth are a part of Anonymous. we can´t / or will don't do anything about, but sitting on ours ass on the Chair and look into ATS

Older Links too PBB

Another Old Link PBB

ANother Link too PBB

Last link is about Disinfo about PBB very cool read

edit on 1-5-2012 by kadara_dk because: Projekt is a danish word for Project.
also foregot links to PBB.

edit on 1-5-2012 by kadara_dk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kadara_dk

i have heard fore some time ago that Anonymous could be working for /or be The CIA?

That's the way these agencies work , discredit your enemy .... a propaganda war against an invisible foe to confuse the public and muddy the waters .

So the 3 new Anonymous video, have i not yet seen. and cant read a review off the videos.

They are not from Anonymous , someone is using their name to get hits and it seems to be working .

But what is the chance that Anonymous now goes after NASA ??

Slim to none , NASA are not the enemy for Anonymous and as Gary McKinnon discovered there's little to nothing there .
Would NASA or any other agency be stupid enough to leave smoking gun evidence on a sever with outside access .... I don't think so .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Personally i think that the three new videos were uploaded by the OP in the thread you posted as there appears to A.) be an agenda and B.) The OP's username on ATS is too similar to that of the youtube channel hosting the videos. Soulshn and Soulfushion.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Kadara, you ask some important questions. Anon, by it's very nature, makes the vetting of it's origins, members and objectives a difficult task. Is there a way to determine links to Central Intelligence? How can those links, if they exist, be demonstrated, or proven, with reasonable certainty? I don't have the answers....I just pose the questions.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evil_Santa
Personally i think that the three new videos were uploaded by the OP in the thread you posted as there appears to A.) be an agenda and B.) The OP's username on ATS is too similar to that of the youtube channel hosting the videos. Soulshn and Soulfushion.

Nice catch Evil Santa...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
you are creating a thread about another thread which contains 3 videos. you have not even watched the 3 videos on the other thread.

maybe you should pay more attention in school instead of creating threads about threads about nothing.

BTW if you do ever get around to viewing the videos in the other thread you will see the 'galactic federation of light' footprint all over them. They are fake. Suppose it kinda makes this thread fake too?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:59 AM
link   
double
edit on 1-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Its for high level recruiting. Haxors join then when "caught" fake caught because anonymous is the CIA these haxors become independent contractors for the government. How do they become independent contractors you ask? Well once they get caught they are given a choice work for us or spend the rest of your life in prison lol why do you think NDAA was passed you are a terrorist and you joined a terrorist group. Nobody will hear you, no trial, no media attention or lawyers. Funny thing its not like 007 movies basically you work for your freedom they don't pay you unless you need expensive hardware and software to complete the task. If you get caught doing an assignment for them they would put a bullet in your head then a fancy story about you being a member of anonymous would come out and the government would create fake data off your hard drive to support the story. Any intentional mess would disappear in red tape.

The US government infiltrates many many organizations gangs,political parties, political activist groups, colleges ect even in different countries. Interestingly they pose as the very thing that frightens them the most a loosely known organization with member who don't know each other but can attack many targets and claim it under one banner. Here's the problem Anon tells everyone where they are going and who they are after. They are in your face with inspirational and highly political ideal videos aka "recruiting material" If they had been true their saying would be "become your own anonymous"

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I've thought anon was a shill since day 1.

Hackers DO.

Anon - SAYS THE WILL DO - and then don't...

Wikileaks is another

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That's the way these agencies work , discredit your enemy .... a propaganda war against an invisible foe to confuse the public and muddy the waters .

That is exactly what happen under the Cold war. If you beblieve in that JFK was about to End The Cold War. but some Secret ppl did´t want that. and Rest is History. even maybe did they both work together under the War, USA and Russia. and just had the picture of each other as the enemy.

and about the Nasa. leaving stuff out. think about all ppl that makes mistakes. and Even the US Military. and some times. PPl are leaving stuff out in the Open to be FOUND.

but then we are back at the start. IS anonymous been put out in the Open to be FOUND

reply to post by Evil_Santa

After 9/11 we have too have more evidence then that the name is a Look-a-like.

have u writen too the Real uploader of the Video. maybe it would help find out who Soulfushion is ? .

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

you are creating a thread about another thread which contains 3 videos. you have not even watched the 3 videos on the other thread.

maybe you should pay more attention in school instead of creating threads about threads about nothing.

BTW if you do ever get around to viewing the videos in the other thread you will see the 'galactic federation of light' footprint all over them. They are fake. Suppose it kinda makes this thread fake too?

i know i know.. but i have place the details about PBB into this about Anonymous. or as one would say Connects the dotts / the threads.

mine is not about nothing. my thread is about PBB and these new 3 videos = fake aliens invasion..

secound thing is, i have been here long time ( not a experts in anything Just a Open mind ) U are calling me a FAKE and i have beem member since 2008 and was on ATS (not member ) since 2005-2006. 3 years just reading topics.

Now I can turn the Gun around and Start Calling you a FAKE..

your Profile is from 2012.. WOW.

but hey welcome to ATS. more open minds are better then one Closed mind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
anyone can make an 'anon' video if they want and post it up and it could claim that the President is going to mandate the carrying of 15 50 cal rifles at all times with atleast 100,000 rounds of ammo on their person a requirement of every person over the age of 5 at all times even when in the bath or the penalty is immediate death by being hit by hello kitty plushies
so dont believe everything under the name of anon

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadara_dk

i know i know.. but i have place the details about PBB into this about Anonymous. or as one would say Connects the dotts / the threads.

mine is not about nothing. my thread is about PBB and these new 3 videos = fake aliens invasion..

secound thing is, i have been here long time ( not a experts in anything Just a Open mind ) U are calling me a FAKE and i have beem member since 2008 and was on ATS (not member ) since 2005-2006. 3 years just reading topics.

Now I can turn the Gun around and Start Calling you a FAKE..

your Profile is from 2012.. WOW.

but hey welcome to ATS. more open minds are better then one Closed mind.

i never called you a fake. how dare you make false accusations against me.

i stated the three videos in the other thread are FAKE. they are Galactic federation of light. that thread is therefore a fake. GLF is banned on ATS,(or used to be) As the thread is fake, it follows that a thread base on a fake thread would in turn be fake.

I never called you a fake. I was calling the threads fake.

yea, my profile is 2012. you automatically think this was my first interaction with this site. once again showing up your own immaturity.

after all you have been here since 2005-2006. you know everything. everything you say is correct.
everything i say is wrong.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Seems about equally likely as the common speculation that ATS is of that same flavor.

So what? Why the speculation - like "how could/would "they""?

Well simple, like Zignev Brezinski recently said on a talk show... leaking information troves with seeds-planted can create desired situations for problems to be answered by "solutions" which would otherwise never be approved... sorta like calling 911 an inside job to gain approval of the "patriot act" which is directly in conflict with the constitution.

So can Anon = CIA? Sure, could it be used to fake an aliens invasion? Sure. Seeps pretty simple and straight forward of a speculation based on common motives such as $ and satanic enslavement sort of stuff.

Its funny how its in ways similar to the common rumor/speculations that aggravate ATS staff/mods about people thinking ATS Reality: CoIntelPro, Shills, and Socks: The Definitive Guide .

So allowing such a thread (CIA not stomping on ATS to shut it down (and IDK if that's ever happened)) gives opportunity to share the concept and allow thinking people to consider all the possibilities.

So if Anon were really CIA and critical to the FAKE aliens thing - then my guess is that ATS staff would have already received a shut-down notice for the thread and it would have been closed faster than a drug-legalization-theme sorta thing. But instead here it still is!

BTW, on the fake alians PBB thing... if I see Jesus in the sky I'll be really intent on the truthfullness of what's said and do my best to verify those 'truths' (or lies). To me the TRUTH seems the best indicator - and the fact that that ATS thread is still open about their aggravating roomers being called CoIntelPro, Shills, etc ... gives me greater hope in ATS than I would have had without that thread/conversation. I think that's also similar to some of our world religions and which of the religious leaders we get to draw.

Oh and BTW, the Myan even, OWS rallies, Solar/planetary alignment, Joint Militarly action, Buildiberg meeting, and Chicago exodus, all seem to be pointing at May 20 lately too.

Hope that helps shed my confusion

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by lacrimaererum

Maybe they are Fake. and U are the Expert too say so ?

I am Just trying too say that we are in the year 2012. AND I hope and believe in Anon. But as one ells have said. they are both Good and Evil at the same time. when they are full anonoymous.

so Anything that comes out can be fake or ?

But the Point that was not in the Other Thread, IS if Any PPL all over the world also like me believe in them ( me maybe 50-70% ) and some are more likely to believe 70-80% in anony of all ppl.

So when a "FAKE" Video of Anonymous comes out. IT will come out too some that dosen know better..

Here is a better example. In Italy. The Vatican, The Pope said some years ago., that ALIEN IS GOD children..

Now back too the 3 "FAKE" Videoes. NOW weather or not they are FAKE. SOMEONE ( MAYBE JUST ONE LONELY PERSON ARE MAKING THEM ) or some are trying too spreading the Word about ALIEN.

AND IF U KNOW ABOUT PBB. as i have said Connect the dotts.

PBB FAking alien Invasion. ???

U are beening too Personale. and NOt looking at what is Happing ATM.

PEACE OUT

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Have you watched the videos yet?

new topics

top topics

join