It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

How much longer do you predict Christianity will be taken seriously?

page: 3
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283
 


6 minute study. Outstanding.





posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Quite obviously I didnt just read all of that just now. I had backround knowledge of nostradamus and the bible code already. And As far as Da Vinci . I found that here on ATS



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Also I might seem a bit naive based on my number of posts but I followed ATS for a while before I joined up. Im not completely in the dark. What the original guy i was talking to was probably referring to predictions made in revelation in the bible. What I asked was to be shown were in Revalation was a prediction made that actually has occured.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Quite obviously I didnt just read all of that just now. I had backround knowledge of nostradamus and the bible code already. And As far as Da Vinci . I found that here on ATS


Please tell, what is your knowledge of the ELS codes? What do you know of the heptadic structure of the Bible? Please tell.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Also I might seem a bit naive based on my number of posts but I followed ATS for a while before I joined up. Im not completely in the dark. What the original guy i was talking to was probably referring to predictions made in revelation in the bible. What I asked was to be shown were in Revalation was a prediction made that actually has occured.


Number of posts are irrelevant. So are stars. I don't hold any less opinion of you for any of that. Ignorance isn't denied here anyways, it's cultivated, encouraged, and applauded. So your minimum posts would actually be a mark in your favor. "Deny Ignorance" isn't something embraced by anyone, it's just a catchy slogan for T-Shirts. Everyone needs a catchy slogan nowadays.

Verse 4:1 of Revelation begins with the Greek words "meta touta", which means "hereafter". Everything after chapter 4 verse 1 hasn't happened yet. But realize one thing, the entire book of the Bible is prophetic, not just Revelation. That's just prophecies about Christ returning in glory. It's title in full is "The Revelation of Jesus Christ".


edit on 1-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ofNight
Many people don't take it seriously even today, though there are obviously tons of Christians still alive today.

How long do you think it'll be until Christianity dies down?

My guess? Christianity will greatly die out in the next 100 years. I believe it'll be a sharp decline, considering science, atheism, and rational thought are becoming more and more prevalent, and since the invention of the Internet, information is being spread at a faster rate than ever before.

Christians can answer this too, it's an interesting thought.


We won't end. We endure for eternity. Rome tried to squash the movement, failed miserably. Islam tried to squash us, they failed miserably. What you do not understand is this is Yeshua's will, he gives people revelations and they come to him of their own will. You cannot stop God, his will shall always be done and he will always have a way for people to find him.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by ofNight
Many people don't take it seriously even today, though there are obviously tons of Christians still alive today.

How long do you think it'll be until Christianity dies down?

My guess? Christianity will greatly die out in the next 100 years. I believe it'll be a sharp decline, considering science, atheism, and rational thought are becoming more and more prevalent, and since the invention of the Internet, information is being spread at a faster rate than ever before.

Christians can answer this too, it's an interesting thought.


We won't end. We endure for eternity. Rome tried to squash the movement, failed miserably. Islam tried to squash us, they failed miserably. What you do not understand is this is Yeshua's will, he gives people revelations and they come to him of their own will. You cannot stop God, his will shall always be done and he will always have a way for people to find him.


And the Jews before the Romans.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Well I know the Bible code is a series of predictions based off of the original Hebrew bible that was "found" with the use of an algorithm. I know that almost every "prediction" made with the bible code is highly speculative and its predictions are based on the interpretation of the reader. I know that the bible was originally an entire library of books that was slowly edited through the ages down to how many we have today, and that the New Testament is to put it frankly, entirely made up. Thats all I really need to know



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


That is nothing compared to what christianity has caused. Hitlers main overtone was Christianity, May I Also relate to you the story of the great crusades. Also wasnt Jesus a Jew? Also according to the secret testament of Judas, Jesus told Judas that he had to be the one to betray him.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I think, unless aliens land and explain all the mysteries to us in a simple scientific way, as to dispel the deities of our history as being actual gods, people will continue to seek some sort of divine purpose and salvation.

Christianity has evolved. I don't know how many sects there actually are, but if you look at the difference from what the Puritans practiced compared to say Christian Scientists, you can see how fluid the religion is.

The vast elements that that entail all of Christianity didn't begin with the birth of Jesus, it is way, way older that that. It just keeps evolving.

As long as social groups, no matter what their creed, do good for their members and society in general, people will feel there is a place to belong, and find fellowship.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by windword
 


Yes thats very true. But there has always been a lot of diverse christian sects fighting for control. That is how an entire library got squeezed into what the bible is today. They never added anything new. Only destroyed what went against that specific sect. It angers me mostly because they detroyed historical documents. Just like they defaced Egyptian structures. To me, those who are destroying information are the ones trying to hide something



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283
 


Okay. The ELS codes point to past events to glorify God, they cannot be used to "predict the future", that's divination anyways. You also must understand that most all of the anti-code propaganda out there is funded by the Jews, who at one point loved and pushed the codes from day 1. Until they inserted the Name of "Yeshua" and found His Name PLASTERED all over the text. Now they condemn the codes.

You know a little about them, but you don't even have the surface scratched.




edit on 1-5-2012 by NOTurTypical because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Renegade2283
 



and that the New Testament is to put it frankly, entirely made up.


Okay, you need to look into the "heptadic structure" found underlying the Greek text of the Bible. I'll assume you've never heard of the discovery made in that regard. Not only is it impossible for 1 person to make up just 1 book of the structure to fit, the entire Bible is coded as such. It's impossible for man to have made it nor duplicate it.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
The funny thing is that Christianity is growing all the time and is about to take over Islam as the fastest growing religion.

I personally think that its going to be around for a looooong time and hell,we may not have yet seen its heyday.
edit on 1/5/12 by Viking9019 because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Good ole history repeating itself. Voltaire was a lot wiser than the likes of the ATS athiests. He proposed a similar statement in his day (he was wrong)

Wasn't his printing press then used to print bibles after his passing?




posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


That is nothing compared to what christianity has caused. Hitlers main overtone was Christianity, May I Also relate to you the story of the great crusades. Also wasnt Jesus a Jew? Also according to the secret testament of Judas, Jesus told Judas that he had to be the one to betray him.


Read Hitler's speeches in public to an 80% Christian population, and then what Hitler said in private discussions to his secretary or close friends. You'll quickly see that Hitler wasn't a Christian at all, he had embraced occultism. And I'm not considering what the Catholics did, there are 18+ million dead Christians on the hands of Rome.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Oh I see so your one of those modern anti-semites. So your telling me that the jews. Who are the same group of people Jesus belonged to. Are the bad guys here? Last time I checked Rupurt Murdoch was not jewish. Nor was George Bush. So how are the jews preforming malicious action? Way I see it. The Jews have suffered more than any group of people ever. There enslavement by the Egyptians, Their deaths during the great crusades, Their attempted extermination by the Nazi's. And their constant struggle in the middle east. And they are the bad guys? You are just a bigot and an intolerant fear monger.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius

Originally posted by kingofmd
Good ole history repeating itself. Voltaire was a lot wiser than the likes of the ATS athiests. He proposed a similar statement in his day (he was wrong)

Wasn't his printing press then used to print bibles after his passing?



Yeah, thousands.. right out of his own home.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Renegade2283
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


Oh I see so your one of those modern anti-semites. So your telling me that the jews. Who are the same group of people Jesus belonged to. Are the bad guys here? Last time I checked Rupurt Murdoch was not jewish. Nor was George Bush. So how are the jews preforming malicious action? Way I see it. The Jews have suffered more than any group of people ever. There enslavement by the Egyptians, Their deaths during the great crusades, Their attempted extermination by the Nazi's. And their constant struggle in the middle east. And they are the bad guys? You are just a bigot and an intolerant fear monger.


No, I love the Jews and Israel. But that doesn't mean they don't lie about Jesus or the Name of Yeshua in the ELS codes. I understand their issue, but it's their issue. There are quite a few anti-Jew, anti-Israel folks on these threads, I'm not one of them. In fact, I'm constantly attacked and mocked by those jokers around here.

Calm down and focus on our discussion, name-calling and assumptions won't get you very far. You already admitted you're pretty new around here. Look for the thread about the Jews, Paul, and Romans 11 if you want to see where the anti-Semites have gathered for a circle-jerk.



posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical
 


OK so Hitler embraced Paganism, As well as Christianity. Why Because they are one in the same. Paganism is based on the worship of Pan. Pan was depicted as half man, half goat. Which is the same depiction as Satan.




top topics



 
10
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

log in

join