It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much longer do you predict Christianity will be taken seriously?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
One of the super moderators had NDE, KingLizard talks about his and that one moved me because my wifes grandmother passed away without any pain meds and she was crying out to Jesus and she said the roses are coming down, how beautiful they are she said and she was so calm and than she passed.

Have you considered God is fighting for you and not to give up so easily and the tomb of Jesus that was found was something I would use when I wanted to make people not believe. That is what pains me the most, when I would tell people that God doesn't exist and now it just makes me cry when I think of it. It's like I nailed him to the cross myself over and over and sometimes think of him crying above.

It's not us you hate but it's God you hate and his power that makes you angry, you feel it and it's so strong that it makes you want to get your hands on us and choke the life out. You search and search the internet for answers to counter and you curse and throw insults at your screens. I do not wish to make you angry but to show you the snares of the devil and he is always scheming and working against God and his people. You are God's people you just forgot and lost your way. God bless

edit on 3-5-2012 by WarriorOfLight96 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by misterexpensive
reply to post by autowrench

Dude, this documentary is highly criticized by Israeli archaeological scholars especially the scientists who first discovered it publishing their findings to the Antiqot Journal back in 1996.

Amos Kloner is his name and he openly debunks this documentary and its allegations going on record and calling it "nonsense." and that it was a "hyped up film which is intellectually and scientifically dishonest."

Kloner went on to obtain several written denials from experts used in the documentary proving that they were misquoted.

Just another loose-ended documentary to make some money. It doesn't prove or disprove anything.

No, but it is more on the pile of evidence that Jesus did not exist, or he was just another man, one or the other. No Godman. Of course Christians, Jews, and even Muslims want to keep it secret, it keeps the money and guns coming.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Considering the Vatican has a lot to lose by admitting that Jesus was just a man, it stands to reason that they wouldn't be honest regarding his origins. That goes for the rest of the symbolism in the Bible as well.

I think that, logically speaking, that argument does quite well for a start.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Didn't notice this link here but hopefully this means that there is hope for the future yet.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ofNight

As long as we are mortal, we will have some kind of religion to insure that we have immortal souls. It has nothing to do with your level of education. There are plenty of scientists who are religious.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Not much longer many people are taking up the idea of wicca pagan and other magickal divine religions. Although I know a lot of people taking the idea of no God to be truth, and just putting faith into the law of attraction

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Ashmedai

Originally posted by Ashmedai
the only way I could see Christianity, or any belief system for that matter, coming to a complete end or, "dying off" is if all record of it was completely destroyed.

This is why some governments have advocated censorship and book-burning in the past, to destroy whole cultures. By the way, how did you get your username to disappear? Creepy.
edit on 8-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-5-2012 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join