It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Thorium Plasma Battery Extends Mark 48 Torpedo Range to 15 Nautical Miles!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Did not thought about the technical yet, but I admit, thorium PLASMA battery sounds sci-fi.
Where plasma is, there is heat.
Heat that has to be shielded.
Shield needs space.
Space is not really aviable in a notebook.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

Then, too, one of the "PROOF!!" documents they're quoting to prove plasma batteries are being used in laptops, torpedoes and the like is actually referring to a process that causes magnetic fields around rotating black holes. It hasn't got anything at all to do with "plasma batteries". The other "PROOF!!11!" document "has been removed by TPTB!!", otherwise known as a "TDAMH" - the dog ate my homework excuse. "I'd prove it, but the evil MIB bugaboo men came and eradicated all proof!" Yeah, right.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Hey guy, the only ones that can really prove anything is one of the 5 inventors and 4 of them are 6 feet under with the other one either hiding, dead, or snatched since he has not surfaced in over a year. See this link www.greenoptions.com...

But there is quite a bit of "proof" and even a video of a working prototype from the inventor Aries DeGeus who patented the second generation of the nuclear battery as you can see here video.google.com... and here is a link to his actual patent file, which according to some reports has since been removed in Europe. Thank God someone scanned and saved it: worldwide.espacenet.com... And just check out how this inventor died right after he did a national radio interview and the very same day he was flying to meet his investors in Europe www.rexresearch.com...

Don't forget, these plasma batteries are just the newest form of nuclear batteries and the first one was actually used by NASA in 1961. See this link www.space.com...

Granted, that first atomic battery was an RTG which works on a different principle than the the new plasma battery which uses cold fusion, not fission. This is why the heat is not an issue. And because it uses the TH 232 isotope radiation is not an issue either.

Considering that it took Uncle Sam 30 years to tell us about the first nuclear battery, it will probably take them another 30 years to come clean on this plasma battery, no matter how badly we need it for environmental solutions in cars, truck, buses, and trains. Our government has tunnel vision when it comes to new tech - military apps will always take priority. See this www.zimbio.com...

Remember too that this plasma battery concept was first launched back in 1998 by a very credible Cornell Scholar and Harvard Physicist Dr. Ramon Khanna, who put forth his original theory in this white paper submitted to NASA, The White House science advisor, and National Science Foundation. I wonder if he is still alive? See here arxiv.org...
edit on 12-5-2012 by AnotherEnergyVictim because: fixed a typo

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
ha ha ha. This paper, quoted about supposedly secret "battery technology", arxiv.org... is actually a very theoretical paper about rotating black holes. We will not be making these any time soon.

And then something else I saw (patent application) was predicated on the idea that there are "fractional quantum states" of hydrogen below the ground state, which is a strange concept entirely without experimental evidence.

Yes, patents are suppressed when they relate to national security technology. I suspect that if any in this cateogry were so it is because they impact upon some aerospace or military satellite technology, but not "free energy".
edit on 17-5-2012 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join