It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could this be a reason why we're seeing hints of or military setting up for martial law?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Please bare with me as this is my first attempt at creating a new thread.

Recently on ATS, as well as other sites on the Internet, I've read a lot about FEMA camps possibly being setup, thousands of coffins being readied, witnesses accounts of people seeing large amounts of military equipment being moved around the country. Laws being changed, or Bills slipping through, that refer to martial law in states of emergency. Then tonight I watched a recorded show from the History Channel (H2 actually) called "Nostradamus Effect: Rapture", which can also be found at this link m.youtube.com...
Watching this show made everything going on in the world sort of make sense to me finally. For the past several years something internally has kept me on edge and caused me to stay awake late every night, almost rushing to soak up more knowledge of what is going on in our world right now. My Awakening.......
Seeing what unfolds in the scenarios in this show makes me believe that our govrnment knows more then they tell us of course, but that the are laying the groundwork for what may lie ahead of us when the rapture occurs. Think about all those left behind. There will be terrible panic and mass hysteria. Where did those that vanished go? No those disappearing won't be due to Alien attacks, however, maybe that will be their False Flag explanation as to how, and why, millions of people have disappeared. When those that are left realize their friends and loved ones are gone, they'll have nothing to lose and will have to fend for themselves. Terrible natural disasters will follow, loss of power, lack of food and fuel will cause more chaos. That's when our government will execute martial law, as the 1% slip away into one of the 130 plus Deep Under Ground Military Bases. Martial law at that point, along with curfews and rationing of food and fuel would be necessary evils.
When you think of all of the earthquakes, tsunamis, financial systems collapsing, banks stealing from everyone as if they're in a mad dash to the finish, huge numbers of animals dying at a time such as the birds in Arkansas, marine mammals beaching themselves all over the world, the strange sounds being reported world wide, definitely gives us more evidence than just a bunch of coincidences.
Me personally, as much as I would not like to think we are living in the end times because I have a small child, am afraid that we are. There are those of you that I know will think this is all hogwash, and merely just business as usual. Then there are those that are already preparing, I believe some are called ''Preppers'. Seven years ago I would have been in the "it's hogwash" group, now I'm thinking the one preparing, "The Preppers" group, are just ahead of me in what they've discovered. As for me, I'm proud to say I'm a Christian and appreciate both groups. If the rapture comes in our lifetime I pray that it happens before the 7 years of tribulation they mention in the show, so that my child doesn't have to suffer. If the rapture occurs after the 7year tribulation I simply pray that I can make it through that tough time to protect my family. Watch that show if you get time and I would love to know everyone's thoughts.
God Bless and good night!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by PMNOrlando

The link says "video cannot be found"
However without seeing the show I can still say that I have had the same experience or awakening as you. Mine started in Jan when I started to read about the strange noises in the sky phenomenon. From then on in 2012 just far too many weird things have been happening to all be a total coincidence. I may he wrong. However it certainly seems we are in for something life changing this year. I believe many Governments are aware or at least suspect there is something about to happen, they ARE preparing. I never was nor am now a believer of the 2012 doomsday hype, but things seem to be amis in our world these days.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   

check this story outlibertarianreview.us... eighboorhood-streets-fully-armed/

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:36 AM
link   

"They" could maybe do it in many of the unarmed nations but....
It would get very messy here.
Some people will not find the problem a badge but a man in a suit, I know that is how I'm thinking.
Personally, I do not believe the guys behind badges or in US uniform are that stupid anyway.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I wish you the best of luck. I've been feeling as though something is happening, and I hope you and your child will not have to go through the tribulation.

But be ready for all the bigoted idiots who are going to invade this thread claiming that "God is not real" or "God & the Bible are just propaganda spread by TPTB" etc.

But I had an awakening and realized that God is everywhere, no matter what you want to call him, he is everywhere and will be coming down here to fulfill what has been written.
edit on 5/1/2012 by ArrowsNV because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   

I'm going to have to say, pretty far fetched.... but at this point in my life I believe just about anything is possible. Interesting idea. Anyone searching for answers I have to commend.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
i believe this is the video you were trying to link:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals
i believe this is the video you were trying to link:

Thank you very much for posting the video for me. I'll see if I can re-post the link in my OP. Thank you once again.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArrowsNV
I wish you the best of luck. I've been feeling as though something is happening, and I hope you and your child will not have to go through the tribulation.

But be ready for all the bigoted idiots who are going to invade this thread claiming that "God is not real" or "God & the Bible are just propaganda spread by TPTB" etc.

Going by your tone, it is you who has the problem. So anyone who holds a different view to you is a 'bigotted idiot'? Hmm... In fact one could argue that there are also religious individuals who are 'bigotted'. But let's not go there. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs but they should also respect the beliefs of others. Just to add there are plenty of God believers who nevertheless believe that the tribulation/rapture does not exist in the commonly understood sense.
OP I don't know the truth about this or indeed whether there really is a sinister increase in the setting up of fema camps. Bear in mind claims about this have been going on for several years - including a number of 'military rule and roadblocks happening NOW' hoaxes.
That said - looking at the global economy/global unrest, it is quite logical to assume that detainment and other facilities are consequently being developed. There doesn't even need to be a religious component to it.
edit on 1-5-2012 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
I understand you need to work God into the doings of the world to such an extent that you envision this "rapature" business as an actual element of reality.

You know, if you want to quietly sit down and think about the world, there is not one actual bit of evidence for a god every to have had a hand in the creation of anything nor having literally promised to come back at some future day and haul a bunch of the good folk away to eternal salvation while those that remain get roasted.

We have good evidence--at least to when compared to god evidence--that UFOs are real and that there are gobs of aliens out there at other stars and therefore, some among them have managed via some method or many to come here. So the honest score from the actual playing field is rapture 0, aliens 1.

Granting you your biased view that a rapture is coming and the military will be necessary to keep the order of those that remain, that view cannot withstand a simple analysis. The Christian view of God is that if anything, he/she/it is all forgiving. So if you get hauled up to God's UFO, and I don't, you can bet that I and everyone caught in that situation will become instant conversions. What will God do? Give us the finger and fly off with the likes of you and leave all of us with no thought of redemption? Wouldn't that mean that God was through messing with the Earth and it was now of no importance to him? Humanity had that one chance of saving itself within a infinite period of time and when that time came after billions and billions of individuals had come and gone over eons regardless of religious affiliations for not, the clock ran out and the game was finally over?

Such an end to the world as the rapture scenario has some peculiar side effects upon the unfortunates that would not be taken, agreed?. Let's discuss two crucial points. Why would your loving God allow us sinners to continue fouling up his universe? Alternately, why would a loving God murder billions of us sinners while taking such loving care of a few hundred thousand of his worshippers?

My view is clear. Acknowledgment of ET life is growing each day, the UFOs already have amply proved that fact to some of us, and the government has been in involved with working agreements with the ETs, mandated by the ETs, for decades and that is why we are seeing the drastic changes in absolutely every aspect of our world which all involve some degree of control never before seen or imagined. Frankly, I see little difference between your stylized God and the coming of the ETs. And as has been suggested by many others by this time, the two are one and the same. You will need to chose which one is more real and which one is a myth.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

I am a christian lady and you are right,UFO's are real!
BUT,you will not like,or agree,with who is operating them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
The government was complicit in 9/11, they purposely killed many people and blew up the twin towers. That is the act of a tyranical government not one that wants to help people if the rapture comes.

The job of government is to look after its people not kill them, we put too much trust in these people and they have totally abused that trust. this has nothing to do with a rapture, or anything else like that. This is to do with power hungry nutcases who want to rule over us like tyrants of old. If they have thier way they will be no different from the Aztec leaders who cut out people hearts or who threw children into fire pits for thier own amusement.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
'The Rapture' is a fairly modern construct:

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was developed in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[9] and popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.[10]

Tradtionally, it was belived to happen upon Christ's actual return... not at the beginnning of the Tribulation.

I've lived my entire life (I'm now 60) with the unshakable knowledge that during my lifetime something of immense, epic proprotions would occur that was unavoidable, unpleasant and necessary. I know that it isn't about me personally but rather an extremely large-scale (possibly global) event or series of events. But I am confident it isn't 'Rapture' related.

And yes... my spidey sense has been on high-alert for several years.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
The government was complicit in 9/11, they purposely killed many people and blew up the twin towers. That is the act of a tyranical government not one that wants to help people if the rapture comes.

The job of government is to look after its people not kill them, we put too much trust in these people and they have totally abused that trust. this has nothing to do with a rapture, or anything else like that. This is to do with power hungry nutcases who want to rule over us like tyrants of old. If they have thier way they will be no different from the Aztec leaders who cut out people hearts or who threw children into fire pits for thier own amusement.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

My personal opinion on 9/11 is that some government was involved with the descruction of the buildings, building 7 going down is what surprised me the most, and the fact that the building was evacuated ahead of time. Research what government agencies were in that builing. Hell, that building I believe was a 43 story building and wasn't hit by a jumbo jet and went down. Controlled demolition. But I don't believe the heads of our government were aware of all of this. I think they are just puppets for the Bilderberger Group anyway. Someone was in the buildings weeks, if not months in advance painting with liquid thermite. No other way the temps could have risen so high. This country is so screwed up and I know my fore fathers who all shed blood in war for this country are all rolling over in their graves as if they were on a rostierre. I know a lot of people will shoot back at me for what I've said here but please understand these are my opinions and I'm not trying to sway anyone my way. It's important that each and every one of us do our own research and come to our own conclusions. If I'm wrong I'm sure I'll find out in time.
Peace!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

fromthetrenchesworldreport.com...

Look at this article from another post. What the hell is the National Guard doing on the streets of MN yesterday. They have training drills and they aren't even sure what they are training for. I'd love to have been able to watch this fiesty old lady in action.
This goes right along with my thread though. Why?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Won't the military, police, national guard, etc... numbers be reduced by a rapture?
IF a rapture were to happen, they would be just as amazed, scared and shocked as any civilian.
Many would find it hard to do their jobs.
Imagine, you suddenly find members of your family gone, friends and colleagues disappear before your eyes.
How well are you going to be able to do your job?
Will you even WANT to?
edit on 1-5-2012 by DAVID64 because: puncuation

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

could def happen. at least you tried to think it out a bit.

The " They " or " TPTB " are never going to be as many as we or they think.

Right now there are many people who think they are "in " or are connected with the "right people"...

They also will have a rude awakening when the real elites show they don't care about them either.

All these want to be rich fake elitists who idolize this people are the real pawns..

They are the people in power to help their plan along , and they think they are included in it.

Wrong.....Once SHTF ...if it does, then those in power will start turning on themselves and weed out the lesser powers until only a select few elites remain in control of everything.

This is their play.....they love drama.....in the world of theater , you actually can gain more money if your play tanks, something to do with insurance I think......( there was a movie with mathew broderick about it )...
But yea this is their play, and sometimes it's easier for them to make the play fail in order for them to succeed.

That is why a lot of stuff happening over the past couple years just doesn't make sense.

I have a feeling things will be ok though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by jtma508
'The Rapture' is a fairly modern construct:

Pre-tribulation rapture theology was developed in the 1830s by John Nelson Darby and the Plymouth Brethren,[9] and popularized in the United States in the early 20th century by the wide circulation of the Scofield Reference Bible.[10]

Tradtionally, it was belived to happen upon Christ's actual return... not at the beginnning of the Tribulation.

I've lived my entire life (I'm now 60) with the unshakable knowledge that during my lifetime something of immense, epic proprotions would occur that was unavoidable, unpleasant and necessary. I know that it isn't about me personally but rather an extremely large-scale (possibly global) event or series of events. But I am confident it isn't 'Rapture' related.

lol Love the Spidy Sense reference! lol
And yes... my spidey sense has been on high-alert for several years.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Getting off topic, but how do you know we won't like the folks operating UFO's? Now to get back on topic, I have some experience with multiple obe's and visions, which of course are up to me to interpret. In a series, one set culminated with the fact of a transitioning and it had nothing to do with any religion, nothing. This had more to do with those that were prepared in other ways, other than blind faith, faith had nothing to do with it. Now that I said this, of course this does not exclude anyone of religion, but that is not the key here, do you understand, it is personal.

Going back to the "others", whom I don't label as alien, just those other folks. I have found my contacts which are short and to the point, to be only on the positive side as does my wife, more spiritual or more personal growth oriented. But if I take the clues, one from my wife on an outing, she tells me I am one of them. Plus some other happenings like being told I would return to my real body soon. I say this with a wide smile imagining myself to be a bad ass alien and it does not fly, I am a gentle soul, but games are fun to play.

new topics

top topics

join