It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How we made it to 2012!! Using scripture from KJV

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Funny to read the bible during creation how God created days which where of course 1 - 7. How did we get to year 0. and back to 2012? Israel claims the year is 5772 But looking at things on earth how they evolved geographically this short time is hard to phantom.
If God flipped the earth or caused it to flip in some manner. How would this affect or life or the very days of creation he started. Im more particularly concerned about the sabbaths on the 7th day. And according to some religions including Judaism they say the 7th day (day of rest) is saturday. (Gen. 2:2-3) Their actual sabbath runs from friday evening at sundown to saturday evening at sundown. Are they correct? So a couple of short scriptures to get you in tune:

Deuteronomy 11:26 Behold, I set before you this day a blessing and a curse; (KJV) A blessing, if ye obey the commandments of the LORD your God, which I command you this day: And a curse, if ye will not obey the commandments of the LORD your God, but turn aside out of the way which I command you this day, to go after other gods, which ye have not known.(KJV)
Hosea 2:11 I will also cause all her mirth to cease, her feast days, her new moons, and her sabbaths, and all her solemn feasts. (KJV)
Ezekiel 34:4 The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them. (KJV)

In short God calls on this nation Israel to represent his laws and covenant. And they agreed with God and Moses. God tells them that if you keep the agreement I wll bless you and if not a curse. Which they did not so he took all of these things away. In a very God-like way. He flipped the days and weeks when the planet earth flipped.

So why would he possibly do this and how. Even Jeremiah makes this statement.
Jeremiah 4:10 Then said I, Ah, Lord GOD! surely thou hast greatly deceived this people and Jerusalem, saying, Ye shall have peace; whereas the sword reacheth unto the soul. (KJV)

Which later God replies.

Jeremiah 7:19 Do they provoke me to anger? saith the LORD: do they not provoke themselves to the confusion of their own faces? (KJV)

Ezekiel 36:22 Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went. (KJV)

So to give you a visual of the weeks flipped I put this together.

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

And this being the case would put the sabbath 7th E&M (evening and morning) into sunday night. Which could be a possibility as that is when most are fat, happy, and resting after the church thing. And off to bed early for the next work day. Even in our math we can see this same similarity of numbers flipping. Simply by taking 1111111 which I will represent as 7 days.

1111111 * 1111111 = 1234567654321

Seeing as we had more than one weeks through history. And that our timeline takes a roller coster ride this seems like the perfect example. However we are missing days. Where we started with 14 days and wound up with only 13. So to make it up one of the weeks must have more days.

1111111 * 11111111(8days) = 12345677654321

How our math works like this comparing with creation I havent a clue. But I seek the truth to the sabbath. This is another avenue to consider. And considering our days and weeks do not equal the above examples, are we lost in time? Off by days or possibly years. According to the Bible the world awaits a prophet or a King that can set us back on track in finding the true sabbaths. But before this happens, we must recognize our curse.
edit on 30-4-2012 by SuckerMe because: (no reason given)

new topics

join