It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hannity Claims There May Be A Terror Attack In New York Today

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
OWS are planning demonstrations for May Day (May 1). May ! is also the anniversary of the killing of Osama Bin Laden. Hannity claims that OWS will tie up law enforcement and in doing so they are putting the lives of American's in danger.

I just watched Hannity. He was doing a segment with Jose Rodriguez where they were defending 'water boarding' and torture. That lead in to the OWS endangering the lives of American's story. I honestly think Hannity is the most evil person on TV. I dont know how he keeps a straight face.

Anyway,since they were talking about it,I was thinking that it may be a nice time for a False Flag. With the election coming up it would really help Obama. It would also help demonize OWS even further. I wrote a thread about protesting on May Day a couple days agowww.abovetopsecret.com... I hadnt heard much about what OWS were doing. I wonder how big a turn out they will actually get. Seems to be a media blackout on it. I guess MSN isnt going to advertise for OWS.

Anyway,I hope all goes well for May Day/International Workers Day. I hope there is no 'terror attack' like Hannity is predicting. His comments probably have nothing to them. It does seem strange that he is trying to scare everyone about a revenge attack for Bin Ladens killing anniversary though.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I would go so far as to say that, to Hannity, the Occupy Wall Street protesters engaging in their usual deal actually constitutes a terror attack. So in that way, he would be right.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What a great way to rile up national cohesion!

Something everyone should ask them self when they predict a terrorist attack is, "Too soon?"

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnIntellectualRedneck
I would go so far as to say that, to Hannity, the Occupy Wall Street protesters engaging in their usual deal actually constitutes a terror attack. So in that way, he would be right.

Yeah,he does seem to think they are domestic terrorists wih a 'selfish agenda'.

And he thinks they are all smelly,defecate on the Police,have gonorrhea......he seems quite fair

Just Noticed there is a terror warning from Homeland Security and the FBI too. I guess its not just Fox News and Hannity.

The FBI and Department of Homeland Security released a bulletin Wednesday warning of possible terror attacks on the one year anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death.

www.huffingtonpost.com...
edit on 30-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Watch Obama enact the NDAA against OWS for being a terrorist group during their protests. That, honestly, wouldn't surprise me at this point.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Americans exercising their first amendment rights constitutes a terrorist attack?

Oh my God!!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I think its may 2nd international workers day that OWS plans with several nations and cities world wide. Least thats what word is here in Vancouver and from what I'm hearing on the interweb.....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

You call yourself intellectual and at the same time say that OWS are terrorists for exorcising their "freedom of speech". I thought intellectual rednecks like guns and freedom of speech. You are so confusing

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaneThinking
I think its may 2nd international workers day that OWS plans with several nations and cities world wide. Least thats what word is here in Vancouver and from what I'm hearing on the interweb.....

I get muddled because Im in Australia and a day ahead. But yeah,whatever is the Anniversary of Osama's killing is the day they are worried about.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

You call yourself intellectual and at the same time say that OWS are terrorists for exorcising their "freedom of speech". I thought intellectual rednecks like guns and freedom of speech. You are so confusing

I think he said "to Hannity"

I didnt think he was agreeing.

Edit-Maybe I messed that up.Not sure now.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Germanicus

I have a high school diploma and bust my... neck to make money and with 5KIDS I make 50 a year I have no savings but I do what I do and my Kids have it better then I did so them whining lames should get out of hippyvile get a job... Jerry's dead

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty

I have a high school diploma and bust my... neck to make money and with 5KIDS I make 50 a year I have no savings but I do what I do and my Kids have it better then I did so them whining lames should get out of hippyvile get a job... Jerry's dead

Thats good.

I didnt really want to get into a yay/nay OWS thing. I was just saying that in my opinion the Terror Alert is somewhat alarmist. Dont you think it is? Regardless of your opinion on OWS,dont you think the Terror Warning is alarmist. And dont you think its a stretch to say OWS are putting American lives at risk? I do.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freakshowfatty

OWS isn't all hippyville. I support OWS and make a lot more than you ever will, make very wise investments, own 2 businesses and have 6 full time employees and 6 part timers. With your attitude I don't think I would hire you! There are many successful professionals and businessmen like myself that support OWS.

Just sayin....

My moneys on a False Flag attack....not a real terrorist threat or attack.

edit on 30-4-2012 by seagrass because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Terror attack? Try more like engaging in their constitutional rights.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

I'm sorry I got off topic as well, but I do agree, Fox and Hannity are always trying to scare the poo out of people. Come on really??? I have a Cinco de Mayo party planned for Saturday, I don't need some talking head on tv scaring my people and making them cancel. I got a case of Dos Equis and a blender full of margaritas with my name on it!

In all seriousness though......false flag? Doubt it. Actual terrorist attack? Doubt it. Some db on Fox scaring people...........yep. Who actually falls for his bs anymore???

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cowgirlstraitup7

I'm sorry I got off topic as well, but I do agree, Fox and Hannity are always trying to scare the poo out of people. Come on really??? I have a Cinco de Mayo party planned for Saturday, I don't need some talking head on tv scaring my people and making them cancel. I got a case of Dos Equis and a blender full of margaritas with my name on it!

In all seriousness though......false flag? Doubt it. Actual terrorist attack? Doubt it. Some db on Fox scaring people...........yep. Who actually falls for his bs anymore???

I agree. They kind of scared me to be honest. I almost said in the Opening Post that maybe people should stay home. I dont really think there is cause for concern. As far as I can find there has been no specific threat from anyone. It is merely the fact that Osama was killed this time last year. I guess there may be a little cause for concern but still.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   

This is going to be a business as usual day. If they wanted to retaliate for something they perceive we have done there are plenty of other anniversary dates they can conjure up. Hannity is a blow hard trying to make OWS look bad and at the same time scare the crap out of grandma and grampa (the usual Fox viewers) into voting for the GOP. I got bigger things on my mind right now.......thunderstorms rolling into my area tonight with kidlets who freak about thunder and my party Saturday.

But I do appreciate your post, I always like a heads up on potential scary stuff....and I don't mean to be sarcastic. You get a s&f
edit on 30-4-2012 by Cowgirlstraitup7 because: edit to add

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Heyyyyy....aren't you the Motorcycle Guy? lol hi there.

I just had to confirm Hannity as being evil. I think he has O'Liely looFa jealousy going on. I don't know whose the bigger Jack-ass. I think O'Liely is in the lead w/ the interview he did with the kid that lost his Dad.

www.youtube.com...

I posted a story about Ron Paul also warning of a False Flag attack. Where will Obama be during this event? Close enough to Colorado Airport?

Ron Paul

www.abovetopsecret.com...

A lot of top people are warning of a possible attack...whether False Flag or by the boogie man.
As evil as Hannity is....I could see where he's kinda in the know and might be in a round about way warning his friends like people that survived 911 by either getting a phone call or having a convient Dr's Appt.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Cowgirlstraitup7

Thanks man.

And I agree. I dont expect there will be a big turn out from OWS either. I could be wrong but I havent heard much about it. Nothing actually. When I wrote the May Day thread I didnt know OWS was doing anything. First I heard about it was on Hannity today.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by tracehd1

I am the Motorcycle Guy
Hey Harley Girl..

Thanks for adding. And for the links.

And yeah,Im sure Hannity is evil. That may be an understatement actually

Edit- And yeah,they do seem to telegraph alot on Fox News.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Germanicus because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join