It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Officials Watch for Terrorists With Body Bombs on US-Bound Planes:TSA Gone Global

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:11 PM
link   

With the anniversary of Osama bin Laden's death looming, American and European authorities told ABC News today that they fear al Qaeda may soon try to explode U.S.-bound aircraft with explosives hidden inside the bodies of terrorists.

As a result, security at several airports in the U.K. and elsewhere in Europe and the Middle East has been substantially stepped up, with a focus on U.S. carriers.

abcnews.go.com...

We all heard about the shoe bomber.

We all heard about the underwear bomber.

And those evil 1 oz. bottles that can bring down a plane

Now we have body bombs where there is a will there is a way the mother of invention is necessity for every way fascist Government comes up with to say "You can't do that" here come 100 different ways to come up with a new way.

So the TSA gestapo actions are now going to Europe,the middle east and all points east for incoming air travel.

Well people there is no end to this and i thought Al Queda was all defeated?

Can of worms that has been open for 1000 years and will never end.
edit on 30-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I like when people say conspiracy theorists or alternative news junkies are "too paranoid" and need to get a life, etc.

The level of paranoia in "normal society" and within the governments of the west has gone to dangerous levels. The entire United States is just a festering pit of manufactured fear that is spreading like a disease. I once thought that it was a modest assembly of "elite" that orchestrates all of this.. but now I'm not so sure. I believe there are still some string pullers out there, but it seems like everyone is just crippled with paranoia.

Frequent flyers generally lead dangerous lifestyles before they ever get on a plane anyway.. They're still groggy from "induced zombie sleep" from Ambien, hocked up on an overdose of caffeine in the morning, the pairing of which causes insanity in itself. (If it's Monday, they're hungover from binge drinking last night.) They get in their rickety petrol bomb on wheels, which they do not perform maintenance on, driving 70-85mph next to other zombies on a high-traffic death track, one hand on the wheel while they eat whatever heart-clogging greasy slop they bought on the road, and one eye on their text-o-matic slave device.

Then they get in line at the TSA sexual-molestation conveyor belt, get dosed with a year's worth of radiation in one second, then sit on a plane filled to the brim with filth, disease and mental vacuums. THEN THIS IS WHEN THEY GET "CONCERNED" FOR THEIR SAFETY.

GO FLOG YOURSELF, WHOEVER YOU ARE. If it's possible to shove your head up your ass any further than it already is, then please do so.
edit on 30-4-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
You can't be 100 percent safe, but you CAN be 100 percent Paranoid!!!!!! I wonder what the return is on tax dollars spent on TSA...... 1 billion per attack stopped? 10? Kinda like the millions per Al Qaeda suspect killed in Pakistan with multimillion dollar drones and million dollar missiles. And just think, with every civilian casualty killed there could be a number of new devotees waiting to kill Americans in exchange for their loved ones just killed by bad intel or wayward bombs/bullets! seems like a lose lose proposition at those rates. .

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Here's an idea to prevent people from blowing up planes...

Stop bombing their countries and then funding their militants!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SyphonX
I like when people say conspiracy theorists or alternative news junkies are "too paranoid" and need to get a life, etc.

The level of paranoia in "normal society" and within the governments of the west has gone to dangerous levels. The entire United States is just a festering pit of manufactured fear that is spreading like a disease. I once thought that it was a modest assembly of "elite" that orchestrates all of this.. but now I'm not so sure. I believe there are still some string pullers out there, but it seems like everyone is just crippled with paranoia.

Frequent flyers generally lead dangerous lifestyles before they ever get on a plane anyway.. They're still groggy from "induced zombie sleep" from Ambien, hocked up on an overdose of caffeine in the morning, the pairing of which causes insanity in itself. (If it's Monday, they're hungover from binge drinking last night.) They get in their rickety petrol bomb on wheels, which they do not perform maintenance on, driving 70-85mph next to other zombies on a high-traffic death track, one hand on the wheel while they eat whatever heart-clogging greasy slop they bought on the road, and one eye on their text-o-matic slave device.

Then they get in line at the TSA sexual-molestation conveyor belt, get dosed with a year's worth of radiation in one second, then sit on a plane filled to the brim with filth, disease and mental vacuums. THEN THIS IS WHEN THEY GET "CONCERNED" FOR THEIR SAFETY.

GO FLOG YOURSELF, WHOEVER YOU ARE. If it's possible to shove your head up your ass any further than it already is, then please do so.
edit on 30-4-2012 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by elrem48 because: oops hit wrong key

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Well, NOW we know why they've been so bananas now and harassing small children right over all lines of good sense and..ahem...public relations in an election year.
Something HAS had them spooked.

I agree with Jaxnmarco above about this being paranoia and idiotic. If Al Qaeda hits here again (and lets just erase 9/11 on that since no one will ever agree but 1993 and many more WERE Al Qaeda, regardless) it won't be planes. Heck, Al Qaeda's whole history in tactics is that the method itself is as much a shock factor and part of the 'terror' as the actual body count.

If we get hit here again by some psycho cell or war starts and we get hit for real, I think the methods will be as creative and new as they are evil. Who knows what, and that's the point. They aren't mentally challenged or ignorant, however much MSM would like to portray it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I had to laugh at the picture of the radical muslim killer with the grenade stuffed up his posterior and a string to pull the pin!Trying to board his flight.....
Oh ? well, ya had to be there...............................so solly
In other words just a new slant for an FBI enhaced terrorist operation......."ya put him on the plane without his passport Willy, just flash yer ID"

edit on 30-4-2012 by stirling because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jaxnmarko

Here's a debate on the subject of just how effective the TSA has been with stopping terrorist attacks, an interesting read.

Link

I'm very curious about this implanted bomb idea. Can the scanners see inside a person like a regular x-ray or just through clothes? Could we see bombs implanted into animals? Maybe an entire flock of implanted sheep blowing up a checkpoint or someone transporting an implanted dog on an airplane or train? Would they put a bomb inside someone against their will?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Well there you have it. It'll only be a matter of time before you have to submit to a body cavity search and a DNA-destroying ionizing scan before you leave your house. My goodness what will those darn "terrorists" think of next! Thank god we have ole miss skunk stripe to keep us safe.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
This new threat will require an actual x-ray scanner, on top of the mm wave scanner, the finger prints, the iris scan, the veri-chip and whatever else people will take before they just say no.

or maybe one of those good old fashioned metal detectors? lol

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   
This proves to me a few things:

1. People across the world are complacent and conformists.

2. The same people are also the ones filling the TSA jobs.

So, how can we complain and gripe about this when WE are the ones working for it?

I am starting to blame the people more and more.
For accepting these jobs just for a buck...
And allowing the gov't to police the world.

It's not their job.
And we aren't seemingly stopping it.

top topics

join