It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima Reactor 4: “Capable Of Extinguishing All Life On Earth”

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

take it easy killer. i know how you roll. just yanking your chain a bit. every thread includes at least one post to the effect of "since when is [insert whatever source OP has sited] a reliable source???LOL". satire? that's ridiculous.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by boncho

take it easy killer. i know how you roll. just yanking your chain a bit. every thread includes at least one post to the effect of "since when is [insert whatever source OP has sited] a reliable source???LOL". satire? that's ridiculous.

Touche.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
reply to post by TheCoffinman

No offense OP, but...ok, maybe do take offense.

Why would someone with almost 3,000 posts...such as yourself...post an article from a source you KNOW is satire? Not reputable? Why?

You are correct satire is offensive, you can take comfort in the fact that when your kid is born with a tail and/or flippers it will not carry the same stigma it used to, tails are easily removed these days and we all know a pair of flippers = good swimmer, 4 flippers = great swimmer. Of course if it is an ELE as claimed, no problem. None of us have to worry about it.
edit on 1-5-2012 by KaiserSoze because: Oops, misspelled mutant.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I did see an article the other day that talked about the plutonium in the pools could effectively kill 2 billion people.

Might have even been on this site!

Isn't that cause for at least some concern.?

Plutonium can not be all that healthy?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Then it will end where it all began?
The Land of the Rising Sun?
And the prevailing winds will take it in which direction?
The ultimate Kamikaze revenge ...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   

reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Your "source" material is almost more suspect than info wars or beforeitsnews.com. Lololololol

Now that you've told us all about yourself, lets focus on the topic shall we?

You sir are displaying either intense normalcy bias, or a profound inability to apply critical thinking.

Regardless of the source, there still exists a crippled nuclear reactor with 1535 fuel rods in a pool of water 100ft off the ground with steel props under the pool. 50meters away is another fuel pool containing over 6500 spent fuel rods. Do I need to spell out to you the gravity of that scenario? This is real buddy, & the repercussions of that pool losing its containment will be devastating for the entire planet.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Urantia1111
reply to post by boncho

Yeah, this isn't satire. I've read the same news report on another thread on ATS and also in reputable newspapers. There is a sitting time bomb there in reactor 4. Basically, the rods are sitting in a pool of water, but if there is another earthquake and the pool drains, they will release a super-dangerous amount of radiation.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
hi can someone explain the problem we have with removing this is it the temperture,if it is what do we normally contain them in ,
would a larger one of these help if we coated it in the same material we normally coat reactors in www.youtube.com...,im pretty sure we could make this remote as well,

infact build it bigger pick up the whole building make sure the bigger machine has full water cooling takeoff bulit in and electrical supply and move the whole building
check this out 1928 technology might be the answerwww.youtube.com...

here we have improved the techniquewww.youtube.com...

perhaps they do not really want to fix this
edit on 1-5-2012 by stuthealien because: add link

still prefer a bigger first link machine though as this would take the ground underneath as well an can be fully remote
edit on 1-5-2012 by stuthealien because: b

+1 more 
posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuthealien
hi can someone explain the problem we have with removing this is it the temperture,if it is what do we normally contain them in ,
would a larger one of these help if we coated it in the same material we normally coat reactors in www.youtube.com...,im pretty sure we could make this remote as well,

infact build it bigger pick up the whole building make sure the bigger machine has full water cooling takeoff bulit in and electrical supply and move the whole building
check this out 1928 technology might be the answerwww.youtube.com...

here we have improved the techniquewww.youtube.com...

perhaps they do not really want to fix this
edit on 1-5-2012 by stuthealien because: add link

Look guys, it is very simple! Very very simple.

1. Humans can not approach the location without dying very quickly.

2. All of the robots they have tried have only functioned for a few minutes before ceasing to function (AKA Dying)

Therefore the radioactive stuff causing the SHTF scenerio stays where it is for now.

Too put it simpler: At our current level of tech, it can not be moved, hence it is staying where it is.

You can put all the world's scientists on the problem and it will still take decades to resolve.

You can ask for help from every country and the situation still will not change. Why do you think the other countries are silent. Every one who knows, knows there is no current viable solution.

That is how I read it in a nutshell.

P

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by pheonix358

You my friend are spot on!

I'm going to add that the earthquake that triggered the tsunami was not a natural event. 'They' triggered the earthquake just as they are going to attack Chicago during the NATO Summit on May 20th.

The attack/disaster in Chicago will be staged as a terrorist attack much like 9/11. I'm not sure of the target but I think it will involve a dirty bomb and possibly Lake Michigan.

Why attack Chicago? So we have a reason to attack Iran. Begin WW3.

This is it folks.......hang on it's gonna be a hell of a ride.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by cavalryscout

Well, if you could prove that 'they' caused this quake then please do so. I am of the opinion that it was a natural event and one that was always going to happen. What we are left with is a great big mess with dire consequences.

If you want to blame someone blame ALL the corporations that ran plants way past their use by dates and / or failed to clean up after shutting them down. The exact type of plant was built all over the USA and all of them are still as dangerous or much more dangerous than these in Japan.

An earthquake or simply rust over time could make huge chunks of Continental US uninhabitable. What we know with absolute certainty right now is more than enough to worry about without placing SciFi stories into the mix.

P

edit on 1-5-2012 by pheonix358 because: Error .... this screen will self destruct in 10 seconds, 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Why are you doubting INFOWARS and Before it's news? Name ONE single media outlet - MSM or alternative that is highly reputable of all it's articles!!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:00 AM
link   

No offense OP, but...ok, maybe do take offense.

Why would someone with almost 3,000 posts...such as yourself...post an article from a source you KNOW is satire? Not reputable? Why?

Why would a poster with 2,500+ posts ,like you, continually portray yourself as a jackass? Seriously, your first two posts consisted of nothing but the name of the source used and thumbs down symbols... And now you are gonna call this satire when the op is concerned about the future of our species due to an obvious danger? Now I'm starting to wonder if this is a mere portrayal or perhaps, the real you?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by cheesy
reply to post by amongus

what?

Don't bother. is one of a known basher in this board. All he does is "debunking" or attempting to be "realistic". Let him be. Since ATS doesn't have a ignore button, just skip it as I do and never bother to read him or others like him.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
You just have to love mankind's STUPIDITY. Nooooooooow we worry? Didn't they have computer simulations and go over ALL worse case scenario's, BEFORE they even bothered building these things? Didn't they put their ideas on a scale...and weigh the positive and negatives. And, why do we keep calling them EXPERTS? If you're an EXPERT.....you don't miss! Sounds to me, like they're highly educated, STUPID men. They just think they're wise. If they were WISE, they wouldn't have built something so dangerous....on our planet.

Here's an idea....is there anyway to plug it up...by throwing everyone who calls themselves an 'expert' or 'politician', into it? Will that work?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheCoffinman

Diplomat Akio Matsumura is warning that the disaster at the Fukushima nuclear plant in Japan may ultimately turn into an event capable of extinguishing all life on Earth.

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_Capable_Of_Extinguishing_All_Life_On_Earth.html

Where is the outrage, the urgency in the world about this??? this is insane!!!
edit on 30-4-2012 by TheCoffinman because: word edit

First off, no one benefits from global panic.

Second, I think if it was really that bad, our government would have stepped in, just as it's done for the last 50 years.

This guy is waving a flag around to make it seem big. Kinda like the scientists who said chocolate can give you cancer. Suuuurreee...but the fact they forget to mention is that you have to eat a friggin' car full of it to get anything! Literally, a car made out of chocolate!

These guys just want to sound productive. Give it a break.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
This is going to be a crazy year. This is going to be bad. I hope we at least watch all the politicians (the jerky ones) go before we do.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

It's posts like these that make me wish I could deflag. Why would you reference beforeitsnews and infowars. I really love this site and always thought of it as a great alternative news site. Its posts like these that make wonder about ATS. Not saying your wrong or he's wrong or whatever. Just saying that if there is not enough doom and gloom don't recycle stuff that's already been discussed on here countless times and then reference beforeitsnews. Just because it's new doesn't make it new! Get my drift.

Have a nice day

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
having took all into account I can't see how the collapse of reactor 4 is going to change the fact that meltdowns have occurred in 3 reactors at least, the spent fuel pools in 1,2, and 3 are all over northeast japan. The reactor 4 explosion was the biggest explosion although there was no fuel in it and was heard 25km away in Minniasoma and was described as a huge boom.
When peoples start dropping like flies then they will say fuel pool 4 has collapsed. Nothing to do do with what's happened to reactors 1,2, and 3. Or the ten or so other reactors which were damaged in the earthquake.
Have you seen the damage? Have you compared the damage to chernobyl? imo 1 reactor damaged at Fukushima is 10times the damage at chernobyl.
There was only 1 way to save the planet and that was to build vents around the reactors and then to build the biggest manmade mountain of all time on top of Fukushima. The vents could cool and filter at the same time.
So there you go.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join