It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Irrationalities Are The Best Way To Show The World Apollo Was Fake

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

I am using the data in this report to demonstrate that Michael Collins didn't get time on the centrifuge until April 14th. The first reference to Collins-centrifuge is on this date:

Or maybe it was this date:

This is a clerical error in the report.
In reality, the 13th of April 1969 was a Sunday. And the Monday April 14th is correct.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

ok. april than, so did he sit in a centrifuge in april?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:48 AM
link   
With the same logic as compounding simple irrationalities to prove a point, how about a big powerful rationality to make them all rather worthless, since they have alternate explanations. 180lbs of rationality. Just where do you suppose those moon rocks came from?

They certainly did not fall as meteorites, so unless you believe some aliens went up there with a pick and shovel and dumped them off outside JPL in a pile, what is the point of piling up little beans when you have that enchilada staring you in the face?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by choos

ok. april than, so did he sit in a centrifuge in april?

From what I see in the report he was scheduled or planned for April 14th. The report later stated:

----
APOLLO 11 CREW TRAINING SUMMARY
As of May 1, 1969
Centrifuge 4 hours "planned" Collins the column contains 3 + 00
----

The report indicates that Michael Collins was in the centrifuge for 3 hours during the time between January 31 and July 15, 1969. Other indications in the report suggest that Monday, April 14th was probably the day he had 3 hours in the centrifuge. That's only one ride in 6 months.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:54 AM
link   

from april to launch date he has a total 18hrs in a centrifuge. are we agreed on this?
edit on 10-5-2012 by choos because: refined question

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   

from april to launch date he has a total 18hrs in a centrifuge. are we agreed on this?
edit on 10-5-2012 by choos because: refined question

Disagree. During all of 1969 he had only 4 "PLANNED HOURS" in the centrifuge. Michael achieved 3 hours on the likely date of Monday April 14th, 1969.

That is what the report is telling me.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:12 AM
link   

alright, ill try again, Did michael collins spend time in a centrifuge?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

alright, ill try again, Did michael collins spend time in a centrifuge?

Yes. 3 hours. On April 14th, 1969. It was a Monday. That's what is says in the report. www.hq.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Far from "no question that Apollo is fake", the moon landings were each done with demonstrations that PROVED that the astronauts were not on earth. For example, hitting a golf ball a mile. Simply not possible even with Hollywood's best studio at the time.

Additionally, a LOT of earth radio receivers were tuned in to the Apollo transmissions. This is significant because these were not the common shortwave frequencies that bounce around under the ionosphere but ultra short wavelengths that go straight through the ionosphere - meaning that the signals must have originated out in space. It doesn't matter who or where the radio receiver was, using that frequency the signal could not have originated on earth.

The first moon landing set up a retroflector. This is a sort of parabolic mirror arrangement aimed at earth that causes every laser/maser beam from earth that hits it to be reflected right back to its earthly point of origin. This was a delicate construction that required very precise placement - a robot could not have done it. Several earth observatories were primed with laser beam equipment and reported receiving their echoes just as soon as the retroflector was set up.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:29 AM
link   

ok good now that we know collins was in a centrifuge.. do you know how many g's they go through (i cant find out how much he went through)

not many astronauts enjoyed centrifuge training.

the only one i can find so far is john glenn just making it to 16g's.

edit on 10-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   

GREAT!!!

I am using the data in this report to demonstrate that Michael Collins didn't get time on the centrifuge until April 14th

AND....this shows that Apollo was a "hoax" how, again>>>>???????

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Why does these type of topics still continue? There are many points of impossible to disprove examples that exist that Prove the Moon Landings. It is impossible to disprove them and as I have posted on another post like this one....I challenge anyone to be able to disprove the Triangulation of the Radio signal that was done by not only other Countries including the CCCP but thousands of HAM Radio opperaters that followed all the Apollo Missions from Earth to the Moon and back.

It is impossible to fack this data as well as impossible for anyone to give me any proof to the contrary.
Split Infinity

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Take a look at this SplitInfinity ;

www.ucolick.org... (Click on read first person account)

It is a first person account by one of the people that hunted for and found where the Eagle was parked. As you'll learn, the Eagle's landing site was not determined until 11 days after the landing and required according to NASA; analysis of 16 mm film, flight data and other photographic data.

The group that this man worked with though was the group more responsible than any other for finding the Eagle. If you really are interested in Apollo, read it with an open mind. By that I do not mean read it with a mind toward perhaps viewing Apollo as phony, but a mind toward perhaps considering the idea that you might be wrong about the radios.

It turns out that it is very hard to pinpoint something so far away, even with fancy 1960s vintage equipment.
edit on 10-5-2012 by decisively because: spacing

edit on 10-5-2012 by decisively because: spelling

edit on 10-5-2012 by decisively because: removed "perhaps"

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Would you be willing to have spinal fusion surgery on 2 vertebrae on your neck and then "risk your neck" 12-months later on a Saturn rocket launch (4G's) and splashdown (7G's)?

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

YES!!! Yes, I WOULD!!

A chance to fly in SPACE??? Yeah....I would JUMP at that!!!!

(ANYONE want to hire me??? I'm not THAT "old" (yet).......I can be a GREAT 'asset'.....)

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by decisively

It turns out that it is very hard to pinpoint something so far away, even with fancy 1960s vintage equipment.

So you admit it would be useless trying to use the Moon as a base for surveilling Earth!

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

YES!!! Yes, I WOULD!!

A chance to fly in SPACE??? Yeah....I would JUMP at that!!!!

(ANYONE want to hire me??? I'm not THAT "old" (yet).......I can be a GREAT 'asset'.....)

Okay ProudBird. Let's schedule your neck bone spur/spinal fusion surgery for mid July 2012.
ok?

After that you can spend 3 months in a neck brace that was designed back in 1968. ( You can hope & pray for a miracle during this time because the doctors will be using the medical techniques of 1968! )

Your NASA doctors and CIA handlers must be 100% sure of your 100%, miraculous and complete recovery by January 9, 2013. That's the day you will be selected for the mission.

Then you will get a single 3-hour RIDE on a centrifuge. We will tentatively schedule that for April 14th, 2013.

Please note the x-ray of a patient who has undergone spinal fusion.

If you don't have the surgery, you don't fly.
If you don't heal up properly you won't fly. Up to 40% of back surgeries and up with FBSS.
Do you still want to have the spinal fusion surgery?

Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS)
A patient, whose condition does not improve after spine surgery or who develops new symptoms after initial “successful” surgery may be found to suffer from Failed Back Surgery Syndrome (FBSS). The incidence of FBSS is estimated to be as high as 40% and multiple factors may cause or contribute the development of this complex syndrome.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shoonra
Far from "no question that Apollo is fake", the moon landings were each done with demonstrations that PROVED that the astronauts were not on earth. For example, hitting a golf ball a mile. Simply not possible even with Hollywood's best studio at the time.

There were no actual measurements taken of the actual flight of the golf ball.
Apollo 14 astronaut Alan Shepard stated "miles and miles" but on the surface of the moon the astronauts had difficulty judging distance.

In fact, from the Apollo 14 mission debrief:

Alan Shepard "Second, there’s no question in my mind that it’s easy to misjudge distances, not only high above the surface - that we discussed before - but also distances along the surface. It’s crystal clear up there (on the Moon) - there’s no closeness that you try to associate with it in Earth terms - it just looks a lot closer than it is."

The NASA scientists had reported that the Apollo 14 astronauts Shepard and Mitchell had come almost 65 feet close to the 1100-feet Cone Crater and could not identify it. When the Astronauts had abandoned their search after completion of a half-an-hour extension, they were at the highest elevation point near the 1100-feet enormous crater and they were expecting a highly prominent pit. Astronaut Mitchell felt that the Moon had deceived them.

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

More nonsense.

Please show how the Apollo Astronauts were subjected to extreme vertical g-forces. During the missions.

This just gets more and more stupid, with every attempt at "stretching" to fit a "conspiracy" mindset......despite the obvious evidence of the fact of Apollo.

The inanity is amusing, though.......it's much like the late 1800s, early 1900s......when "Man Cannot Fly" was a common 'meme"......even AFTER the successful "first flight" of the Wright Brothers......sad, really. Because, now we laugh at such ignorance............

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join