It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simple Irrationalities Are The Best Way To Show The World Apollo Was Fake

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Qwenn

Well, if you would cite some specifics, your claims could then be vetted properly.

By the way, here's something to chew on. Know about the physics of a pendulum? If not, plenty of sites online to refresh knowledge. Nutshell: The periodicity of a pendulum can be used to measure the local gravitational force --- the acceleration due to gravity. On Earth, this value (1g) is defined as an acceleration rate of 9.8 m/sec squared.

On the Moon, it is 1.63m/sec squared.

Now.....you may find this short video of interest, since it proves, undeniably, that Apollo landed on the Moon:

This video has been discussed, and shown to be without question.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Now.....you may find this short video of interest, since it proves, undeniably, that Apollo landed on the Moon:

This video has been discussed, and shown to be without question.

The Apollo 14 pendulum does not mean that all the missions landed on the moon. You are trying to take one single video as proof of your entire pantheon of mythology.

It doesn't work that way. If the pendulum is your "proof" it only proves Apollo 14 and no other missions.
edit on 5/8/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: take out video link

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SayonaraJupiter

Oh, what a pathetic excuse to weasel out!!

If the pendulum is your "proof" it only proves Apollo 14 and no other missions.

Now, the inanity of your "argument" is fully exposed for the fraud, and utterly devoid substance, that it is.

Here, so we finally have an admission that (paraphrasing your point) "at least" was real. So, right there, it shoots down ALL of the other "HB"s (Hoax Believers) and their nonsense about it's "impossible" this, or that.

So now....Apollo 14 down, five more to go. Oh here.....show an example of any "studio" on Earth large enough to accomplish this brief clip.....it is just part of the DAC footage from Apollo 15:

edit on Tue 8 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

He's driving in circles to meet up with his own tracks. Would you be so kind to point out on the traverse map where this video was taken?

edit on 5/8/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: traverse map

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by decisively

can it be adrenally linked?

with lifestyle changes will the symptoms subside?? like say he followed a daily exercise program, quit smoking cigarettes and drinking coffee, reduced his intake of alcohol drastically.

what would you prescribe as medication for Atrial-fibrillation?

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   

its EVA 2:

here is the transcript in two parts:
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

its begins here:

146:15:26 Allen: ...this is Houston.

146:15:27 Scott: ...the seatbelts are pulled fast.

146:15:28 Irwin: Okay; 293.

146:15:29 Scott: Go ahead, Houston.

146:15:31 Allen: Dave, we want you to head toward Station 4, and we'll advise you on what your rate looks like and the tasks that we want you to carry out once you arrive. Just start off in the direction of Station 4, please.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

finishes at about:

146:21:31 Irwin: That's really beautiful. Talk about organization!

146:21:36 Scott: Yeah, man!
www.hq.nasa.gov...

so yea definitely EVA 2, but somewhere around station 6 and heading back towards the LM i believe.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by choos
so yea definitely EVA 2, but somewhere around station 6 and heading back towards the LM i believe.

So if he is at station 6 then he is basically driving a circle then and the film depicts driving in a circle because he is meeting up with his own tracks.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SayonaraJupiter

So if he is at station 6 then he is basically driving a circle then and the film depicts driving in a circle because he is meeting up with his own tracks.

So they made it so the hills in the background spun around? really come on you can see he keeps heading towards the same mound.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   

or driving back, i havent worked out where they are exactly yet or where they are going.

here if you can be bothered, the transcripts and the videos that they have. for all three EVA's.
www.hq.nasa.gov...

this is the section you want:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

i believe its from station 6 to EVA close out.

posted on May, 8 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

they were at spur at time 145:24:02

145:24:02 Scott: (Before hearing Joe) We're almost to Spur now.

www.hq.nasa.gov...

since the youtube video is at 146:xx:xx im led to believe they are at around point 7 (spur) packing to leave for the drive back to the lunar module.

i think the camera rotation is confusing you into thinking they are going in circles.

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by choos

Let's LOOK at this:

they were at spur at time 145:24:02

Here, the transcript, beginning slightly before the "time-hack" noted, above:

145:24:20 Scott: Yeah.

145:24:21 Irwin: ...the northern rim.

145:24:22 Scott: Yeah, I think we should work down to the northern rim, right?

145:24:25 Irwin: Yeah, if we're going to sample any blocks there on the rim, that'd be the place to do it.

145:24:29 Scott: Yeah.

[As they learned at Station 6, the downslope rim provides a level place to work.]
145:24:31 Allen: Sounds good to us. And, Dave, we'd like for you to park east of the area you're going to be working in, so we can look down-Sun. And park facing west, and we'll give you a Nav update later.
145:24:47 Scott: (Obviously pleased with the way things are going) Okay! We're in good shape, Joe. (Pause) That one wall there has quite a bit of debris, doesn't it?

145:24:59 Irwin: Yeah, and it looks like it, again, has a linear pattern running north and south.

145:25:07 Scott: (Chuckling) Almost does.

145:25:14 Irwin: (To Joe) We're talking about the debris that's exposed on the north wall of Spur. And the slope here at Spur is, oh, 8 to 10 degrees.

145:25:32 Allen: Roger. (Long Pause)

145:25:46 Scott: Okay; I'll park it east on a level slope here. If I can. (Long Pause) Right down by all the (Laughing) Try to avoid the big crater. Be a nice place to park.

(THAT is only a partial transcript!! ]

I DARE!!!! ANYONE!! Anyone, at ALL< in Hollywood...or "BollyWood".....or ANYWHERE else to "come up" with a "script" like that!! (AND, there is more....MUCH, MUCH more!!!)......

How about the FULL APOLLO 15 TRANSCRIPT?

Just try to wrap your "heads" (those that still cling to the so-called "Hoax" beliefs) around this.......OK???

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Open question to anybody.
When were the Apollo 15 complete mission transcripts first available to the public?
The date of printing of the earliest known examples would suffice.

edit on 5/9/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: typo

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   

A "transcript" is merely a written account of an already-recorded event.

WHAT is your point?

(Oh, right, you have no "point").

As already stated by others....it could be the year 2035 (or any other time in the future) and the "Moon Hoax Believers" (or 'HB's) would still 'think' Apollo was fake.....even as they saw the landing sites with their own eyes, as "tourists" on the Moon!!!

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

ProudBird if you flap any harder you might give yourself a "cervical disc herniation, requiring two vertebrae to be fused together." Source en.wikipedia.org...(astronaut)

See how I kept that on topic? That's because I am "an experienced contributor to ATS. Please be an example for our newer members and make every post matter."

This is the point in the video where the Apollo 15 driver indicates that he has met up with his own tracks.

According to the info that choos has posted do you concur that the video depicts the departure from Spur (#7 on the map) with a NNE heading for approximately 4 minutes to the point where the LRV meets up with his own tracks?

Do you concur with that?

edit on 5/9/2012 by SayonaraJupiter because: forgot pics

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Uh--huh:

This is the point in the video where the Apollo 15 driver indicates that he has met up with his own tracks.

Your point?

....with a NNE heading for approximately 4 minutes to the point where the LRV meets up with his own tracks?

DID YOU LISTEN?? Do you know how to understand a heading, or a course, based on the compass??

Hint: "NORTH is UP"......to the right (or "clockwise") we divide the entire circle into 360 little segments....these we call "degrees". (I wish it were more "digital", rather than "base-12", but, BLAME the Sumerians!)

Starting from "up" (or, 'North') and going 'clockwise' (to the right).....at the 90° point, we get.....090. Going further, to "opposite North", we get 180°. Et Cetera.

LISTEN, again, to the soundtrack on the Apollo 15 footage....and picture it, in your head!

(Pilots can "picture it" in our heads....it's what we do. No reason that others can't, as well....).

edit on Wed 9 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   

yea he met up with his own tracks, he was heading back to the LM, i dont get your point? sorry

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by choos

"armchair wannabees"....or, in these modern times...."basement wannabees".....who know NOTHING about which they post, online.

I guess the term "troll" fits...although, that usually (used to) refer to an entity under a bridge......the anonymity of the Internet serves as that iconic "bridge"...hence, the "trolls"...and the reference........

(eta)....this is not "new" info.......
edit on Wed 9 May 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

also:
www.hq.nasa.gov...

8 hours every month starting from february 1969 to july 1969 i believe he was put into a centrifuge.

if you have the right mind, will and determination to recover than its possible to recover in less than 12 months.

Both you and DJW001 have made the same mistake. Collins does not have 12 months to recover... he has only 6 months to recover because he was selected for the mission on January 9, 1969.

There is no way Deke Slayton or Charles Berry would approve the selection unless they were 100% confident of Michael's 100% recovery by this crew announcement date.

I visited your link to the Training Summaries and did a search for "centrifuge". The report is a little sloppy so I will stipulate to only those data that I listed here. I found was Collins is listed on the "TRAINING SUMMARY" for these months. The report says "As of Date".

APOLLO 11 CREW TRAINING SUMMARY
As of Jan. 31, 1969
Centrifuge 4 hours "planned" Collins the column contains no data

As of Feb. 14, 1969

As of March 1, 1969

As of March 15, 1969

As of April 1, 1969

As of May 1, 1969
Centrifuge 4 hours "planned" Collins the column contains 3 + 00 presuming this is 3 hours.

As of May 15,1969
Centrifuge 4 hours "planned" Collins the column contains 3 + 00 presuming this is 3 hours.

As of June 1, 1969

As of July 1, 1969

As of July 15, 1969;

If I wanted to give Collins the benefit of the doubt I would conclude that this report suggests that Collins was "planned" for the centrifuge for only 4 hours per month (of the months listed in the report) and in some months he did not achieve any hours and other months he achieved 3 hours.

Or, If I wanted to be less generous I could say he was scheduled 11 times, in 6 months, and he appeared for only 5 of those appointments, and achieved only 75% of his "planned" training.

And I would like to also say that the report does not give any meaningful details about the centrifuge, only, that it was scheduled, "planned" activity, but nowhere does it say in the report that these tests were in the 4G or 7G range.

Now I also found 2 other references in the report www.hq.nasa.gov...

References of "Collins" and "centrifuge" but these dates must be typographical errors. It is highly likely that the data in this report has been typed & re-typed several times in various different variations.
Sloppy dates in official reports are a classic conspiracy technique used by the perpetrators. The motivation for sloppy report dates is simple : to create a history that didn't exist.

Thanks again for posting that report www.hq.nasa.gov... I found it very useful in my research. Good Luck to you

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   

WHAT a shame!!

IF you are, indeed, a YOUNG person.....then, one day, YOU will have to "eat crow".....in fact, IF you are young enough, YOU many actually, (one day), live off-world.....and THEN (??) How foolish will your youthful indiscretions seem.....??

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

actually im not saying he had 6 months to recover... im saying he recovered in 3 months.. and than was fit enough to sit in a centrifuge in february.

i dont know how much g's he was put through, but normally its used for training for tolerance of high g's so up and over around 6 g's not sure what astronauts get put through.
edit on 10-5-2012 by choos because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join