It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They will never silence true Christians

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
No one wants to silence anyone, I think we all just wish you'd turn the volume down a bit.
The Christians vs everyone else argument always seems whacked up to 11.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by DavidsHope
I follow many of your posts Iason. Saw your comments on the Crazy Christians thread earlier.

For those that hate Christians: I tell you it is far easier to do what is wrong, than it is to do what is right.
which is why many do not wish to do what is just good and right.
"Blessed are you when men persecute you and revile you for my namesake"
Christians persecuted? You bet, since 2000 years ago! But I like to live in the "now" and in so doing I urge anyone who doesn't believe Christians are being slaughtered and jailed across the world right now, to got to persecution.com and spend a little time there.
www.persecution.com...
then they should come back and read your post again with all the "blessings" in it.
especially the persecution part.
Godspeed
DH

I don't think people HATE christians, I am an atheist and I look at christians the way I look at children. They know no better and they really believe what they believe. It is a christian assumption that atheists HATE christians, which is wrong but tells me a lot about the christian mindset.

Those that HATE christians are people of other religions, a good advertisment not be drawn into the folly really.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Hecate666

It's funny you say that,

that's exactly how I view atheists!

Just children who don't understand things so they go on believing whatever it is they believe!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Iason321
Be exceeding glad for your persecutions for the LORD!
If you are to be exceedingly glad for your persecutions, why do you act like a jerk to those who don't agree with you or believe like you do?

Our reward will be great in heaven!
Why do you care about rewards? Is that your goal, to rack up rewards? What will you do with your rewards? Display them in your trophy case in your heavenly mansion for all too see?

They can try and silence the chosen ones, but they will never succeed!
I'm not trying to silence anyone. Just trying to see what people believe and why they believe it...to see if maybe I should believe it as well, or not.

I'm just posting this because I feel like the mods here have had enough of me speaking the Truth, and TPTB probably want me gone from here!

Just speaking my mind before TPTB decide I am too dangerous and must be silenced!
Wow, really? This is the internet. This is a site owned by an individual with others who work under him, who enforce the same rules upon everyone. You think you're singled out? Maybe it's because you're not playing by the rules of the site? This kind of seems immature coming from you.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I tell you it is far easier to do what is wrong, than it is to do what is right.
which is why many do not wish to do what is just good and right.
What are you talking about? It is easier to do what is wrong than what is right? Are you serious? When I walk into a store, I'm not thinking about stealing anything. It's easier for me NOT to steal than it is to steal. It's easier for me not to kill someone than it would be for me to kill someone. It's easier for me not to lie to someone than it is for me to lie to someone. It's easier for me not to do drugs than it would be for me to do them. I could go on and on.

Christians persecuted? You bet, since 2000 years ago!
People of many beliefs are persecuted, it's not just christians. That's what happens when you have many different belief systems and devout followers of them. Even today, christians are killing children in Africa because they accuse them of being witches.

P.S. Also, I just wanted to say that even though I don't agree with christians on certain things, or don't believe the way they do, I would bet that in the real world I would get along just fine with any of you. I bet we could hang out and have a fun time together.

edit on 1-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by Hydroman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

It's funny you say that,

that's exactly how I view atheists!

Just children who don't understand things so they go on believing whatever it is they believe!
I admit that I don't understand MANY things. Yet, I also realize that I should not insert "god did it" when I don't understand.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   

edit on 1-5-2012 by cloudyday because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join