It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SEALs slam Obama for using them as 'ammunition' in bid to take credit for bin Laden killing during

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy
Geez, what a bunch of whiney pussies!

Seriously, don't ALL politicians like to take the credit for what they send the military to do, and big themselves up with all the false and sickly talk of patriotism and sacrifice? Not that I'd expect some dumb grunt to understand such things. After all, if they did understand, they'd probably be in a different line of business!

All politicians aren't flying to Afghanistan for a lame photo op.

Obama belongs back in the teachers lounge and out of the White House.

He is the worst president the USA has ever had.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Nope! Most of them fly to Israel instead to grovel and get the required stamp of approval for holding office in the USA.

Perhaps fairer to say he's the worst US president Israel has ever had.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012

Nope! Most of them fly to Israel instead to grovel and get the required stamp of approval for holding office in the USA.

Perhaps fairer to say he's the worst US president Israel has ever had.

The USA stands with Israel.

Always has and always will.

Some things never change.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Geez, what a bunch of whiney pussies!

Seriously, don't ALL politicians like to take the credit for what they send the military to do, and big themselves up with all the false and sickly talk of patriotism and sacrifice? Not that I'd expect some dumb grunt to understand such things. After all, if they did understand, they'd probably be in a different line of business!

I was kinda thinking the same thing. Every president whose administration I was old enough to remember has done the exact same. Reagan, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Obama. Its possible the people who feel so strongly about this one are all recent immigrants with no knowledge of American history or knowledge that the president is also CinC

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Obama photo op. I guess that was just a blank piece of paper for a fake signing ceremony?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

Do you know why the US stands with Israel? It seems like it has been that way for a long time but I am trying to figure why.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Do you know why the US stands with Israel? It seems like it has been that way for a long time but I am trying to figure why.

Because no one else will.

Israel has its own military. We will back them up if necessary.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

That isn't an answer, it's a ploy used by politicians. I'm looking for a reason. I assume it has something to do with Jews saving Christians butts in the end times.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Well isn't that special! A Republican, former Navy SEAL, has decided, all on his own, to speak for all SEALS and accuse Obama of hogging the credit for killing Bin Laden.

Except, in the last two days, Jon Stewart on The Daily Show has shown clips from a dozen different appearances in which Pres. Obama very conspicuously gave credit for getting Bin Laden to the SEALS, to the Navy, to the pilots, to the commanders, to the allies, to everyone except (1) his daughters and (2) Osama Bin Laden.

On the other hand, remember back in 2004, when Bush was crowing about "getting" Saddam Hussein, even claiming that killing Hussein balanced the books on Sept 11th. Even claimed Mission Accomplished - 8 years to the day BEFORE Bin Laden was killed.
edit on 2-5-2012 by Shoonra because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse

Its certainly not "because no one else will", or we would be doing the same for many others. It could be as simple as we feel that Israel is by proxy our strongest presence in the region, or it could be somewhat deeper (I.e. Rothschild bankrolling of something in our past or present) or it could be even far deeper and conspiratorial: it does have something to do with the endtimes and ensuring Israel's holding their ground in preparation for a scripted endtimes event - whether by the globalists, or because alien/fallen angel/gods/whatevver overlords are dire ting that this is how it shall be (for whatever reason.)
The "legitimate" reasons why we back Israel just don't hold water - there is something more to it- and with the facts hidden to ua, I can't truly say whether it is a good or bad thing

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join