It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kirtland Air Force Base Radar/Visual UFO - November, 1957.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SJE98

Unfortunately this is what so many cases are missing. Obviously in many situations like this, we know there should be people who can corroborate a sighting who were there, but we never hear from them. Reminds me of Chris Styles tracking down the divers in the Shag Harbor case, never could get them to go public though.
edit on 17-2-2020 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Thanks mate been meaning to get back to you on this one but seems a lot of links about the incident are now defunct - interesting correlation with Levelland tho!

a reply to: SJE98

Hey mate am honoured that you would show this thread to your father and would be very interested in his take on it.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
More UFO reports from the same timeframe - one involving an acorn-shaped UFO hovering behind a garage - witness later developed rash and eye problems.

During the great sighting outbreak of early November 1957, a number of close encounters had a disturbing consequence: burns and related injuries to witnesses. One of the most dramatic occurrences took place at an army base at Itaipu along Brazil's Atlantic coast. At 2 A.M. on November 4 two guards saw a luminous orange disc coming in over the ocean at a low altitude and an alarming rate of speed. As it passed above the soldiers, the disc came to an instant stop.

The two witnesses suddenly felt a wave of heat and a horrifying sensation as if they had burst into flame. Their screams brought other soldiers stumbling out of their barracks just in time to see the UFO streak away. At that moment the fort's entire electrical system failed. Amid great secrecy the two men were rushed to a military hospital and treated during the next few weeks for first-and second-degree burns to ten percent of their bodies.

But there were other burn cases as well. In the afternoon of the same day as the Itaipu incident, the engines of several cars along a rural highway near Orogrande, New Mexico, ceased to function as an egg-shaped object maneuvered close by. A witness who stood particularly close to it contracted a "sunburn." In the early morning hours of November 6, outside Merom, Indiana, a hovering UFO, which bathed his farm in light, also seriously burned René Gilham's face. He ended up spending two days in the hospital.

At around 1:30 A.M. on November 10 a Madison, Ohio, woman saw an acorn-shaped UFO hovering just behind her garage. She watched it for half an hour. In the days afterward she developed a body rash and vision problems that her doctor believed suggested radiation poisoning. Subsequent medical tests uncovered no apparent cause for her injuries.

UFO Burns

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Some interesting revelations about the Levelland incidents in this interview mate - apparently the Sheriff got far closer to one of the objects than originally reported and there were far more witnesses to the events (on file) than the USAF originally informed the public

posted on Jun, 17 2020 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Ken H. Fortenberry also discusses 'the great sighting week' of 1957 with reference to other very strange global pilot UFO cases:

See 40:00

edit on 17-6-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12

Some interesting revelations about the Levelland incidents in this interview mate - apparently the Sheriff got far closer to one of the objects than originally reported and there were far more witnesses to the events (on file) than the USAF originally informed the public

More from Kevin on the dust debunk.

Levelland and the Dust Theory

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Yet more November, 1957 cases being described - EM effect motor vehicle case also reported in Canada.

posted on Oct, 18 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

It's been a while since responding .My father said it was a very accurate report . He was little surprised it was leaked , but then again not so. He said there were lots of people that seen this event. He also said events like this were becoming a weekly occurrences for while at Kirtland. They were also other similar events at bases in New Mexico during that same year to include bombing ranges, and the radar huts in the desert to track them. Some were turned off by these craft. He said most UFO activities picked up when there were transporting Nukes on and off the B-52 Bombers and the B -58 aircraft. That platform is where the Nukes were loaded and unloaded, that platform is no longer there he said. He told me it definitely was not the Russians spying on us. There was speciation and rumors among personal at the base as well as some science personal working there during that time that there might have been a base here in NM somewhere. I myself still hear that same stuff to this very day, but its from civilians, and nothing like here on ATS. Some witnesses in that 1957 Year of events across the state had stated that these craft just appeared out of nowhere . Which lead to further rumors of some sort of magnetism theory / time displacement / dilation effect .That stuff came from the scientist community working there. My father called it there best guess.lol He said these events really shook people up at the base. ,I'm glad you asked , I sure enjoyed that conversation with him again. My father past away last month.
edit on 18-10-2020 by SJE98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2023 @ 03:56 PM
link   
New year's bump!

posted on Jan, 3 2023 @ 03:37 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

While growing up my mother lived in a trailer park backing up to Kirkland. The Monzono Mountains (just east of the base) have underground bases in them for Sandia National Laboratory that connect to Los Alamos via tunnels. This tunnel system is the ancient tunnel system that the 'Ant people' made/ used. The tunnels glow naturally so no need for lights, mag lev trains, miles under ground. Ask yourself why Los Alamos, Sandia national labs and Dulce all have had alleged alien entities at these locations? I truly believe Phil Schneider when he said they drilled right on top of an underground alien base.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join