It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another time traveller photographed with a phone to her ear?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
It's just the shadow of her hand.

Just magnify the image and it becomes crystal clear.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
its the shadow of her hand

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
No cell towers, no telephone system....

So, a cell phone wouldn't work.

So, look for a different explanation.

Ever heard of satellite phones?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
an optical illusion?

edit on 30/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

she clearly didnt have sprint coverage in that location

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Shes just got her hand to her cheek and the shadow is what looks like a phone.

Thats my opinion anyway.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Good optical illusion
but when we zoom in
we are able to see that in reality
she have her right hand finger tops on her cheek
its a position that support the head
very popular for photographers in old times
edit on 5/1/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I think its a phone. I realize that there probably isnt phone service, however without throwing too much out there it is a subtle hint. Think about it if you went back in time and wanted to tell the world without saying a thing wouldnt you leave a little trace, I bet more of these show up as the time travelers are going back in time and this has caught our attention and everyone will be doing it like the latest rage

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Bonkrh

I go with the shadow explanation, Its totally obvious, good call. And the lady in the Charlie Chaplain video obviously did not have a cell phone but was like scratching her head for an extended period of time, but when she turn you can see there is nothing in her hand. This is all just silly delusional people...well...jumping at shadows.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I think it's pretty obvious that the "cell phone" is the shadow from her hand.

Ever looked up and thought that shadow across the room was a witch creeping up on you? You know, the stuff that made scary stories so...well, scary.

Don't worry people, it's just shadows!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

It's an illusion of light passing through her fingers, but who sits with thier thumb agaist the jawbone like that? Not to mention the chair!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
OMG. It's her ring finger.

It doesn't even look similar to a cell phone.

*facepalm*

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
It's a shadow, duh.

People in the future have phones inside their ears, haven't you ever seen one of these?

Or you can believe people who have the ability to go back in time use cell phones from a few years ago. How would they even talk to people back home? I barely get service in my house sometimes.

link   
Who cares about the mobile phone? I'm more interested in the fact that is obviously a very old photo and she is obviously a robot.

link   
Are people really doubting this is a Reptilian time traveler? Is our society that blind to the truth? We have seen this before with the bridge pictures and Chaplin film. There are Reptilian time travelers that are trying to rewrite our history. It is up to you if you want to be ignorant and claim it's their "hands", or you can accept the truth and be prepared to fight the Reptilian scum

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
I want to point to something out as well...

If it was a "future" time traveller, don't you think they would have better technology than a bulky handheld mobile phone!?

Think about it!
If you look closely you will notice the cell phone is invisible. That rates as futuristic in my book Mister!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ask yourself why someone coming from another time that obviously knows what time their in considering this woman's clothes would take a picture with a cell phone to their ear? And this is back when taking a picture was serious business. One did not simply say cheese and smile. You sat there for hours.

With that said it looks like a shadow but the picture could be photo shopped. I do know that there was absolutely no way to actually use a cell phone back then considering there were no satellites or towers. If this is a device from the future at the very least it is 100% not a cell phone.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Its a shadow.. how can anyone see at as anything else.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by emberscott
My initial thought is that it was her fingers. Then I saw the antenna on her head and realized I had been mistaken.

There is nothing in her hand....and the supposed (antenna) on her head....is a fancy hair comb...a hair decoration.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by RandomEsotericScreenname

Honestly, I'm not kidding here.

Just bringing the image to the attention of ATS, be it a phone, or just her hand, I thought it was interesting.

Congratulations, Chad.
This thread is a waste of bandwidth.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

20 years ago nobody would have thought any device was in her hand. We are all programmed to think a person is communicating when they put their hand that way. Crazy!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join