Another time traveller photographed with a phone to her ear?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wonder if she has that fart app thats so funny .. Seriously though how is this still going there is no phone just fingers. Peace

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman
Chad....you kidding right?

.....mmm, you are probably testing the ppl here.

Exactly what i thought, my friend, this aint Chad's normal MO. I smell a piece of freshly battered cod

I may be wrong though, i suppose ANYTHING is possible on this site

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by satellite1

lol knowing chads previous comments and threads, this one kinda surprises me! It wouldn't surprise if this was some kinda joke...

Although i stand by my last comment, it's the designs on the chair itself that interest me... not the "phone".. umm shadow

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol chad... your just testing peeps yeah!? Come on seriously? I know you probz think it's a shadow as well!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I want to point to something out as well...

If it was a "future" time traveller, don't you think they would have better technology than a bulky handheld mobile phone!?

Think about it!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Mastered Time Travel and the transfer of mass through time?
Managed to not end reality by causing a time paradox?
Took your circa 2001 cellphone back with you???

You need TimeCell...the talk plan for time travellers who want to stay in touch.
Available in all good histories, texts and pixture message are extra.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Wow. S&F from me Chad for putting yourself out there like that. I never would have thought you would do that.
Interesting pic. Considering pictures like that back in the day took longer to take. That's why no one smiles in old timer pictures. So what ever it was she was holding, was meant to be in the picture as well. hmmm

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Oh my god! This is it! This proves it!

ATS IS NOW FULL OF 99% ignorant people who won't do a quick google search.

Debunk : Hearing-AIDS in that time period were very big and most of the time people would talk while using one or walking down the street to adjust the levels.

Now stop making all these bs threads about garbage! This reminds me f the Charlie Chaplin one...
That movie producer was a moron! He obviously didn't do the research...
edit on 1/5/2012 by jonthedit because: Auto-correct was on

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrimReaper86

photoshop

Did they have photoshop back then as well as time travel ? wow

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Woody

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Explanation: For comparative purposes only ...

Personal Disclosure:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   

its her index finger. sorry if someone already said this.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

lol... the same goes for handheld mobile phones... wow those future peeps have awesome tech

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Once again............. Face palm................ Thats like the 1000th time I have had to do that in 3 days

I was shouting so that, I could grab the attention of people whom feel that its ok to ignore the obvious and go with the oblivious.

I am so so so so so sorry that I got the hand backward... Again this tricky picture is showing many many tricks.

LET ME REITERATE IN CAPS JUST SO I CAN GRAB THE ATTENTION OF THE FOLKS THAT WOULD LIKE ME TO CHANGE MY STATEMENT FOR A MISCONCEPTION. NOT SHOUTING......

I MAY HAVE GOTTEN THE HAND BACK WARDS BUT ALL THAT MEANS IS THE LIGHT IS SHINING THRU THE PINKY AND RING FINGER AND NOT THE POINTER AND MIDDLE.

STILL NO CELL PHONE. THE SHADOW TO THE RIGHT WOULD THEN BE THE SHADOW OF THE PINKY AND NOT THE POINTER LIKE I PREVIOUSLY STATED.

It really blows my mind of how many people can look at this picture and dream up a hand held device. Are we really getting to that point?

I am most certainly following thru with my face to palm attachment surgery.

In this day in age, why would I ever need to take it off?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Ok, reading through a little it seems the consensus is a shadow of her finger. Her pinky finger resting against her cheek and her index finger curled up underneath. This makes sense. Put your hand in that position. Feel how your pinky finger braces along your cheek supporting the rest of your hand while your knuckles come into contact with your cheek bone. Except, look closer.

See the shadow of her pinky finger on her cheek? Look at the positioning of her knuckles. I'm not saying it's a cell phone, but the extra shadow and the knuckle positioning doesn't jive with index finger shadow. Just say'n

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Probably a giant mole, an extra finger or some other human flaw.
Not a phone.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by bottleslingguy

must be real, they didn't have photoshop back then

rotflmao

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by LLCCLL
It's her hand throwing a shadow on her face! Sheez!

Indeed!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by azureskys

You're ignoring the photographic evidence. A mole? She's holding something. Clearly you can see a shadow of the tip of her pinky finger because it isn't making contact with her face.

Google Daguerreotype. It takes 8 hours to expose a film. Put your hand to your face the way she is but don't let your pinky touch your face. For 8 hours.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I hope no-one minds me asking but,

Does anyone have her number ?, she looks kinda cute

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   

this photo is actually from the future.
from 2135
That's my granddaughter in the photo. We could never get her to put down the cellular photon quark phone! (probably talking to boyfriend! ) This photo was taken at Clamidia Jane's Wild West Show or the Tweetsy Railroad. I can't remember which at the moment due to the whole temporal dish placemat thing. It is one of the "nostalgic ole' timey souvenier photos" There's also one of me standing next to a cardboard cut out of President Bieber floating around someplace. Couldnt resist bringing them back with us. Even after promising not to compromise that silly space time continium thing. But our luggage got lost in the worm hole so go figure!

PS My granddaughter is quite the yaker! And Justin did not age gracefully

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join