Another time traveller photographed with a phone to her ear?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
That is her ring finger (one right beside of pinky finger) that you see curved down along side of her face. One's brain fools themselves into justifying it as a cell phone because we are so used to seeing this posture.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I always wonder why people think a person capable of time travel would be using a cell phone... Our kids will probably have their cell phones implanted in their heads and time travel is a few centuries after that even...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   
13 goddamn pages for a shadow
i've lost all faith in this place

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildbob77
No cell towers, no telephone system....

So, a cell phone wouldn't work.

So, look for a different explanation.
Doctor Who's phone works with out land lines or towers. And he's a time lord...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   

It's obviously a mobile phone shaped ear cancer.

Lol, I know it's not a mobile, but damn sure looks like shes on one.

Uncanny Chad... lol

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by freakjive
I don't have a way to look at it in detail right now...mobile.

Oh my god.

I only reply to this because the irony is making me salivate.

You cannot look at a picture of some lady on what appears to be a mobile phone in an old black and white photograph, because you are reading the internet ON A MOBILE PHONE.

it's kinda full circle.

anyhoo..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:07 AM
link   
The best part was when people who cannot seem to blame tptb today enough with being able to use holograms and mind control and mass hallucinations... say "Just a shadow ffs what a waste of time."

I felt my heart beat once more... ahhh life, where have you been.. So funny

You're a paramedic, Chad!!! Kudos!
\

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Just used a magnifier glass on the image, from the position of her thumb and fingers, she is holding something, but very much doubt it is a cell phone! As for shadow, why no shadow from her nose or chin?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:47 AM
link   
how this got so many s&f already, i do not know. it's her ring finger people

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

in dr.who, he has a universal cell phone that works with any other cell phone in the universe at any time period.

so someone at earth 1990 call call someone on the moon in the year 9000.

*cough* quantum entanglement *cough*
edit on 2-5-2012 by SoymilkAlaska because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alkesh
13 goddamn pages for a shadow
i've lost all faith in this place

The real question is why hasn't this thread been put into the hoax forum yet. Some threads in the hoax forum have four posts before they were moved to the hoax bin. Some threads are actually interesting but because it smeels like sorcha faal it is hoaxed. One thread about Benjamin Freedman's famous speech over 30 years old was put into the hoax bin, as well as the thread about the mossad and 9/11, ufo over jerusalem from three different camera angles, threads about niburu with over 100 user stars, and many more. I used to think it sad there was a hoax forum at all because we are adults who can make up our own minds, but this thread proves there is someyhing even more sinister going on with the hoax issue. I also heard that the op made this thread 'ironically' which is why it still is up. So if I make a thread saying 1+1 equals 3 but it is implied irony thats okay?

Botom line is the hoax label kills the conversation, and as this thread points out the opposite is true, keep it going in conspiracy topics and people dont stop talking about whether or not it is a phone or finger.

Hmmm

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

edit on 5/2/2012 by YAHUWAH SAVES because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by YAHUWAH SAVES

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
haha your picture is more of a laugh then a "find". her hand is clearly in a loose fist, resting on her cheek as part of the pose.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

your looking at the technology from a modern consumer point of view..

free your mind..

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   

What makes you think that cell phone towers have to be physically present in another time in order to work? Or that their 'cellphones' even work in the way you're accustomed to?

Know it all's on this planet, man.

posted on May, 18 2012 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by angrysniper

We know that somehow information can travel at faster than light speeds. That being said, the chick in the picture is not holding a cellphone so that point is a bit irrelevant, isn't it?

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Also --- who sits in a chair like that?

Do you mean..

1) Who sits in that kind of a chair?

or

2) Who sits in a (or any) chair in such a manner/pose?

Whoever commented the outfit, I would agree only to the extent that it looks a little dark - but otherwise, I think the outfit is actually pretty cool, and you rarely see people in such interesting clothes anymore. Back then there was more freedom of thought even in the clothing world (except for men, of course - equality didn't exist in practical reality then, and it certainly doesn't exist now).

Still, when you look at furniture and certain clothing from the past, you can even be almost shocked at how beautiful and delicately, detailedly designed everything was, compared to the ruthless 'efficiency' culture and terrible 'fashion' culture we have nowadays. Look up pictures of old armors, for example (there are some well-preserved ones in museums) - they are more beautiful than I would have ever thought - and I am sure there are others here who will be surprised by their elegance and beauty as well.

Just to get you started, look up the armour of William Somerset for a good example, I think it's in the Tower of London. You can find good pictures of that armor with search engines on the web. Here is one example:

upload.wikimedia.org...

Here is another good example (A gothic plate armor)

upload.wikimedia.org... %85.jpg

(Hm, this link doesn't seem to work, because it somehow transforms the %85.jpg outside the url-tag, although I have done this correctly, but you can easily find the image by clicking the picture in this wikipedia page:

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't know why the image URL is actually in russian in the english wikipedia .. weird.)

The images are quite large, but they are worth it.

My point is, people of modern times mock past beauty because they have been brainwashed to accept 'modern look' as the "cool" one, and can't see past their conditioning and programming. So they must disrespect anything from the past. But if you simply look at things, without considering any social implications, who can say that the woman's outfit isn't actually more refreshing and beautiful to look at (as far as it's shape and design is concerned at least - we don't know the color, and the shade seems a little dark), than anything you see on modern TV or in a shopping mall?

Why aren't clothes and other things designed to be this curved, detailed, beautiful etc. anymore? Think how interesting furniture and technology could look like - instead of being -only- efficient, they could also look more eye-pleasing. Look at any generic computer. It's a dull, grey box, or a dull, black box. Sure, there are some color variations and weird gimmicks in the designes here and there, but in general, there's no aim for beauty and elegance in the design of anything. Why do buildings have to be so square? Windows, doors, everything.. well, to be accurate, it's more like "rectangle", I suppose. But why must these sharp corners and dull shapes dominate everything so much? Why isn't there a relief for the eye and soul every now and then in the design of things?

I guess that also helps keeping people monotonized, so they don't let their imagination loose, and actually accidentally evolve into beautiful, enlightened beings that are impossible to control with the current methods.. when everything is black, grey, and dull shape (boxes and rectangles EVERYwhere you look, except in the nature), it dulls the mind and creates apathy, I suppose.. and that's what the people have accepted as their "normal" reality.

So when something looks a little different from that reality (look at the interesting shape of the chair too, btw), people feel fear, because it's unknown and 'alien' to their square/boxlike/rectangular, conditioned minds, and thus must be attacked.. so as a natural result, we get comments like: "I wouldn't be seen in that outfit" or whatever.

Sad, really sad.
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shoujikina because: added a link and clarifications
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shoujikina because: fixed a link and added another
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shoujikina because: fixed a typo
edit on 26-5-2012 by Shoujikina because: another typo fix

posted on May, 26 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

lol It's the light shining down and going through her separated fingers.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join