It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another time traveller photographed with a phone to her ear?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by emberscott

HAHAHAHAH.
Second line.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Caught this on Forgetomori and thought I'd share.

This picture is a lot clearer than the old woman in the Charlie Chaplin film. But is it really a mobile phone?

Or is it an optical illusion?

edit on 30/4/12 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

It's a transistor radio.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

Thank you!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Looks photo shopped. Her hand could be clenched and rested against her cheek and somebody placed a phone in front of it to make it look like she's holding one. Plus she wouldn't sit casually that long for a picture to be taken.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I hate to be negative, because I think this site is great for exposing all kinds of mysteries.

But this is really stupid. Anybody who takes this seriously needs to have a reality check. I doubt the OP is even serious about this.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

looks like shes just halfway through a crunchie.
My 2!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

That was sarcasm right? Please say yes...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Clearly a shadow, unless you think her ear is fixed to her lower jaw!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I always dress in period clothes before I time travel for a photo shoot.
All you doubters are blind.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonkrh
the way the lighting is clearly shows it being a shadow

thats exactly what i thought, shadow of her finger...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Clearly a Nokia Lumia 900. Poor service back then though.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   

that is clearly the fingers causing a shadow. This site has gotten out of control. I have been visiting for at least 5 years and just recently signed up, but I think that was a mistake. All this site provides is minimal information and outlandish theories that even if true the skeptics and people that have certain viewpoints wouldn't accept anyway.

This site unfortunately has gone downhill. Most of us are searching for the truth and it appears that the attitude and information on this site is a bogus as all the other sites people get info from that you always complain about.

Forgive me as I have not read all of the threads on here but from what i've seen almost none of them have any real substance toward denying ignorance.

If you have posted something useful in everyday life and knowledge please do not take offense.

Peace and understanding to all.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

The "phone" you are seeing is just her other fingers.
She is resting them on her face with her pinkie slightly extended.
Just an illusion in my opinion.

I'd have to concur, but an interesting exercise in suggestive thinking, no?

The suggestion of a cell phone had us all seeing one at first, whether you liked it or not....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
depending when the picture was taken,it used to take 15 minutes for the exposure.and they used a brace to hold the persons head still,maybe thats what it is.just a thought.heard that on mondo bizarro.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   
She is not holding anything her hand is cupped with her fingers against her cheek and shadow filling in the rest.

Besided time travels would have better technology than we will ever think up today and most likely will have transcended past those cancer causing cell phones.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Everyone take a moment to thank chadwickus for making a complete mockery of this website, with an obviously troll-ish image that is clearly and easily identifiable. Perhaps he is upset because he was unable to debunk something, somewhere, maybe even the charlie chaplin thing he briefly mentions but does not link you to, nor does he speak of it further, except to compare it to this photo.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
All I see are her fingers with her thumb tucked in. Perhaps if she was holding something it would appear different, but you can plainly see below her hair. Her hand is just folded with see through space between.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by grubblesnert

That was sarcasm right? Please say yes...

yes.
of course!
well some at least,
kinda sorta,
I guess?!?!

**Sometimes it hard to tell the difference between wake and dream state.
you know......

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Its just a shadow of her hand as pervious posters hae said, no towers no battery chargers no nothing that would allow a cell phone to work.

How about you re look at the photo and think of the simplest explination for what you see.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Sorry, but what a dork!

This is finger shadow and is so obvious a child could pick it out.

Mobile phone ...!!! Call a shrink. Seriously, what is it about ATS'ers that sends them into hysteria and paranoia?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join