It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are they going after Al Quida offshoots or . . . .?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Now by saying this do they mean home grown terrorists? This is my way of thinking after seeing the farce of most of the candidates The GOP put up to run as their opposition against Obama and how the media either ignored or got rid of any serious contender.

Right now I forgot the exact statistics for President Obama and Romney, but according to Rassmussen Mitt Romney 47 and President Obama 45 3 percent undecided. Were this any other time this wouldn't bother me as much.But after Mr. Obama signed a peacetime Martial law and the NDDA passed into law my spidey senses started tingling harder. Or have I been watching too many movies?

Any comments?

( mods you can delete if you wish, thought it was something to share)

Jim Garamoney

WASHINGTON, April 29, 2012 – Core Al-Qaida – the group led by Osama bin Laden – has been surpassed by its affiliates as the biggest terrorist threat to the United States, a senior intelligence official said.
“With bin Laden’s death, the global jihadist movement lost its most iconic, most effective and most inspirational leader,” Robert T. Cardillo, deputy director for intelligence integration with the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, told reporters in an April 27 conference call.

More at EndtheLie.com - EndtheLie.com...

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: looked up statistics

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: change

edit on 30-4-2012 by 1loserel2 because: message

new topics

join