It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I saw at Area 51, and what I can talk about...

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grifter81
reply to post by arbiture1200

Have you ever come across technologies which we on the outside would consider impossible? Er go they break, or seem to break normal physical laws?

Was Einstein right? Are the military etc way ahead in terms of physics? Are we on the 'outside' barking up the wrong tree somewhat where physics is concerned?

I'd also be interested to hear about any energy technologies you have come across. Are there more efficient systems for portable energy generation for example? Better than your standard petrol fired electricity generator anyway.

Umm, yes. How about Star Trek like sensors, oh yeah. Actually designed as a remote sensor, like a tricorder. Science Fiction is often way behind reality. Also bio-memetic synthetic silk, invisible and just under the dermas. It saved my life when I fell and fractured my elbow (try not to do that). I own a house very near mine where my medically trained close protection people are. Guns, and all the medical goodies one could want. They detected by that what is now rather basic "I have fallen and can't get up" were here in about 1.03 minutes. Thats why the get the big money, a lot because they are the best of the best and that costs.

But I am aware of a small very fast turbine that like the M1 tank is a constant speed to in this case four electric motors on each wheel, and a complex circuit/battery complex system I'm working on integrated into a self repairing body-infrastructure, can't go into that because I'm inventing it, it really seems so simple, but a self repairing car body? Never heard anyone do that, let alone have all the electronics and battery integrated into the car superstructure.

Bio-morpic, "living" circuits, 3D graphene materials and circuits, others I can't talk about. By the way our military gets the really sexy, notably sensors first. Like aircraft that can tell if a two-engine plane is a 757 (narrow body) or 767, (wide body) And more. Sensors that can even tell if its a Rolls Royce, P&W, GE turbine. Thats because there is a slight difference in HOW and WHAT the internal materials are in each turbine, and we can detect them by, sorry thats very classified.

Also working on a real Acumbria warp drive, what we call field effect drive, but thats not my area. Other then adapting Dolphin sonar for our Navy, and the few things I mentioned (See my OP on spy's, scientists and business on the Grey Area that tells much more of a personal story. As for Area-51, the food in the cafeteria really sucks.

It took me a long time just to talk about just this. I got tired of all the grief, so want more? Be happy to give everyone things that will blow your socks off. When they let me. What I just mentioned is frankly piddely s***

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by arbiture
Regarding De Glocha (spelling error), or The Bell, I never was involved with anything like that. But an interesting aside is there was indeed something like that involved the use of liquid mercury and possibly thorium (a radioactive and more common material then uranium, and can't be turned into a bomb as far as I know) In fact other then the fact there was something along those lines that was indeed taken by the USA after the war, I know only as much as you might have seen on the History channel. Sorry.

I don't know if this is relevant, but the refining of isotopically pure lithium for thermonuclear weaponry required a very large amount of liquid mercury for some reason, and this has turned into an environmental remediation problem.

It has been suggested that what fell in the woods near Kecksburg PA in 1965, passed off as a meteorite was something "else". It was no meteorite. Trouble is I can't say honestly what IT WAS. What I can say is that one way to see if something is getting our attention, or just blowing smoke, is to look at military and certain agency activity surrounding what is called "an event".

I'm guessing an unintended Soviet missile or satellite re-entry.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

To be honest this thread kind of reads off like an old man whose trying to tell his grandkids a bunch of stories but keeps getting lost. It's very incoherent and doesn't really say anything, anytime you start getting somewhere with a 'story' you jump onto the next.

And most the stories are merely speculative ramblings about war, anyone could come up with this. Furthermore, I highly doubt you personally ever prevented a war taking place..

Would you be willing to pick one topic and then elaborate more on it? I'm sure there are plenty of Cold War stories and facts that have since been declassified - why not talk about some of them? Cheers.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

Regarding lithium, we found out much to our surprise it "greatly enhanced" the first H bomb. So much so a runaway effect was a serious worry, and after the MIKE blast this was "figured into future weapons designs". As for the 1965 Kecksburg incident the Russian satellite angle remains the most plausible explanation to me as well.

It was reported, perhaps correctly or not to have come down over western Canada. But that still gets my vote and would explain all the military traffic and secrecy at the time.

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by arollingstone

To be honest this thread kind of reads off like an old man whose trying to tell his grandkids a bunch of stories but keeps getting lost. It's very incoherent and doesn't really say anything, anytime you start getting somewhere with a 'story' you jump onto the next.

And most the stories are merely speculative ramblings about war, anyone could come up with this. Furthermore, I highly doubt you personally ever prevented a war taking place..

Would you be willing to pick one topic and then elaborate more on it? I'm sure there are plenty of Cold War stories and facts that have since been declassified - why not talk about some of them? Cheers.

Thanks for calling me an old man. First of all what I said was not speculation. I was accurate in what I experienced at area-51. Most of the time my work was done elsewhere and then showed up at 51 when it was deemed appropriate. As for cold war stuff, we did get our hands on a large number of Russian aircraft, many front line. We took them apart and even used some as aggressor aircraft in air force red flag exercises.

It surprised us in many ways how "loosely" machined many of the parts were. When on the tarmac, they were run up to speed and would often even rattle. But they were durable as hell. The later MIG-29, 30-31 and SU-35/37 were much much better. Very impressive. My job at the time I was there and am still involved in was to develop sensor coating paint, that incorporated organic circuitry within the coatings. Instant stealth, though only to a point.

The other was to counter the radar and IR sensors of the non-western aircraft. One way this is done is to also take our aircraft and design counter-measures against them. This way we learn the secrets of any achilles heal, some could be rather glaring and we assumed if we could find our own weakness's others could as well. And though we rarely lacked for Russian aircraft, most were just bought, after the fall of the USSR we hit the jackpot everyone needed money and this greatly worried us.

The Russian rocket forces, those responsible for there land based ICBM's were always the best paid, the Army and Navy among the least. Many very good scientists where even paid with American money so they could not sell their services elsewhere something the Russians would never openly reveal. And still today there are several thousand scientists still in Russia who receive American largess, its safer for all that way as we can't employ all of them and many are passionate patriots. So be it.

As for old cold war stuff one thing we worked on, though this was a little after my time was defeating radar. The old fashioned way was to "jam" radar was by just sending more energy to overwhelm the frequency. Frequency agile systems complicated this. Now our aircraft screw directly with the electronics, and worry less about radar per say.

As for preventing a war, lets just say a nasty incident that could have escalated did not. It was an area I was not in formally, but had the opportunity to have cooler heads prevail. What you believe or not is up to you.
edit on 30/5/12 by arbiture because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   

I didn't call you an old man, I compared the incoherency of your post to one. Few questions..

What is the point of Area-51? Just to deal with the most top-secret/hi-tech projects?

What was your main job?

Could you explain the jamming tech from a scientific perspective? How do the two methods work?

In your original post you said: "Good Christ I know as a fact I once prevented a war", which is pretty misleading given your response that you were not directly involved.. Why can you not elaborate more on this, seeing as you've already mentioned it?

edit on 30-5-2012 by arollingstone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
let's remember that the poster is apparently disabled with a neurodegenerative disease and entering text with some assitive technologies. I'm willing to give him a break on the writing style. It can be really hard and slow.

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

let's remember that the poster is apparently disabled with a neurodegenerative disease and entering text with some assitive technologies. I'm willing to give him a break on the writing style. It can be really hard and slow.

Your actually very kind, though some may consider it insulting . Actually I don't. I have enough trouble just getting my self to the toilet. So when I chose to post, baby, thats an effort!

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
BTS

fan fiction

posted on Jun, 2 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
how is this not in the hoax section
utter trash spewed by a nobody trying to be somebody in the know

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 07:46 AM
link   

just curious, why would you be given clearance to discuss "top secret" projects at a location that isnt fully recognised by the government anyway.

I know the government recognises it as a Air Force Location, but why would anyone give anyone clearance to discuss the goings on at a location that is hardly recognised as exisiting.

Not being rude, just critical

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join