It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arianna Huffington: President's bin Laden ad "despicable"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

(CBS News) Arianna Huffington, founder and editor-in-chief of the The Huffington Post, called the Obama campaign's decision to tout the assassination of Osama bin Laden in a campaign advertisement "despicable." The ad questions whether presidential candidate Mitt Romney would have ordered the raid that killed Osama bin Laden.

www.cbsnews.com...

Never thought i would ever agree with her but i do!

Really this is how desperate the Obama administration is when the only thing they are running on is murder no due process no jury of peers straight out execution of another human being.

Then of course the mafia style burial at see and then of course the denial of any proof being shown so all we are left is "Oh well just going to have to take his word for it".

Oh then we have that ultra nationalist fascist movie about seal team 6 coming up just in time for this election cycle and then we have the ad itself with the dude who had 4 chances to kill bin laden but didn't even tho the first world trade center was attacked and after the embassy bombings and the USS Cole oh and what president was it what it who had nothing to say when Yemen let USS Cole bombers free?

Seriously this is 100% pathetic!.

Of course that's my take because i am such the evil subversive on this website from my take the great big O has made too many wrong calls.
edit on 30-4-2012 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
when TPTB need to scare people into voting them in they always bring up 9/11 (in some way or another).

I hope this time more people have their heads on straight.

openeyeswideshut

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Well, I'll be damned.... Huffington really is a decent person. I've never said otherwise...but considered that a big 'Jury's Out' type of thing, given the radicals her website attracted for years.

This shows class though. Huff-Po was Johnny on the spot to Bash Bush with a baseball bat everytime he even joked about playing 9/11 for his campaigns or personal benefit. That was good...and proper to bash him for.

The class comes in that someone seemingly known for hard core partisanship can see beyond all that to call a wrong what it is. Kudos to Arianna Huffington. I'm sure this didn't make her new friends in some circles, but it definitely earned her grudging respect from others.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Well, I'll be damned.... Huffington really is a decent person. I've never said otherwise...but considered that a big 'Jury's Out' type of thing, given the radicals her website attracted for years.

You mean milquetoast neo-liberals? You consider that 'radical'?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stanguilles7

I apologized for crashing your thread, friend.... I'll avoid contact with you and a half dozen others because outright, full on fighting is all contact will amount to. Not worth it.... My Foe list is specific as to who I won't even say hello to.

I'd really appreciate it if you might return the favor and not deliberately pick fights when I'm actually trying to avoid it myself? It's real hard to maintain peace between folks with viciously opposing opinions if both sides aren't interested in it.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I'm sorry you feel the need to make this personal, or feel that me asking you a question which relates to the topic at hand in a public thread equates to 'picking a fight'.

Hopefully you can find a forum where you are not challenged in any of your beliefs. But I dont think this is one of them.

top topics

join