It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:35 AM
link   

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
They started banging on about spiritual awakening at the end of that first video.

That was enough to make it bull for me.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Its exactly the same message thats contained in those silly Galactic Federation of Light videos. Looks like they got tired of flogging a dead horse and decided to use the anonymous moniker to add interest.

FAKE... Come on people, doesn't anyone remember the whole Blossom Goodchild fiasco?
edit on 1/5/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by B2X2L
reply to post by ilikestarz

Yes. We are blinded. We have a chance now to evolve. The Entheogens that brought us language and consciousness are finally being re-discovered. I have been to space, I have seen the past and the future, I have become even more aware, somewhat hopeful yet somewhat frightened of our future. Iboga and Ayahuasca and other entheogens are responsible for our evolution, they opened that window to the real reality our brains have been blocked to by criminalization of these substances and mass media. I think that things could be changing, more people are awakening. Hopefully if the aliens ever do arrive, they will know who has experienced this sort of enlightenment and have the drive of to evolve past this consumption, greed and hate so many people have these days.

Open your eyes people, now it is your turn to be disgusted and frightened by the truth as to where we came from and where we have to go! Put yourself in the shoes of those that have a hard time stomaching bank conspiracies, Illuminati, New World Order, 9/11 and so on and so forth...Are you ready to prove that you are more open than they are? Here we go then;

Eustace window at Chartres

Canterbury Psalter

Plain courault fresco

Exaltation fleur Louvre

Peter's Water Miracle

Eadwine Psalter

Abbey of Monte Cassino

We are in the year 2012, and the truth has finally reached us

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:49 AM
link   
When people say "interesting," they mean "entertaining."

YouTube is the TV of the internet. For anyone here who watched enough YouTube, you must realize you are only a hypocrite if you call others "sheeple" because no doubt you get your entertainment fix on just like they do, just the content is a bit different.

Gotta say it to set things straight...

----
ETA:

And all this "Anonymous" stuff could be the new frontier of entertainment, which is a blending of fantasy into "reality." Entertainment has been merging with the places where people expect serious or real news. It's no longer enough to have it in movies and shows. People need it to "come alive" into their life, to make life a complete fantasy, and they're demanding it, like a drug addict demands more and more. Well, luckily for those asking for more, there's always room for more. They'll keep dishing out the BS for the entertainment addicts to inject into their own minds.

Cases in point:
CDC announcing some kind of zombie alert
"reality tv" filled with fake hipsters who actually get paid well (100,000 per episode for snookie!)
elections and politics has been about glitter and gloss since Roosevelt
"NWO is coming" - Bush. Please. It's already here for all practical purpose. keep waiting for it though. they own everything. that's why they get away with everything.

edit on 1-5-2012 by daynight42 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This does not seem to be 'The Anonymous', just computer version and someone made an animation. If the Anonymous can hack into anything, why don't they hack where such real pictures of UFOs and aliens are stored? Or are they not in any servers. I doubt this can change anything

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This may well have come from new Zealand as we are protesting the streets right now, I admit the actor could have been a little better but who can afford to get hollywood actors. leaving out the interdimental thing and this is 10% of what we need as free kiwis to re educate our people, we are looking for positive ways of reforming how our community works and how we are going governing ourselves, I can't wait to see the rest of it, but can I ask for someone to chip away their story a bit and maybee do it like a hollywood act. Take advice when you can, take a positive approach to things the end of whatever it is, is a good thing

Aoteroa is not for sale, an inspirational free kiwi look on politics

I have seen a dozen petitions on the streets from a lot of different communities in the region. If you had a look at Aoteroa is not for sale you would see a massive protest, in the thousands at least. I am known to a number of communities and most of these people don’t even own a computer, anyway all of these people have all these different idea’s ie it’s going to be up to us country folks to look after the city folks and they have been saying that for years I am encouraging these folk to put pen to paper and write but it’s slow. so you heard it here first Teachers will simply need to be re trained as we will have hundreds of people to educate. The country folk are preparing and believe me we have hundreds of groups and associations that represent the people far better than any government. At the moment the public are still media bound, more and more people are being woken up eventually a community will find someone who can type by the way i’m just a two fingered bloke. I have asked a number of people here if they knew anything about Iceland I found one out of 50. I’m hoping that if enough people got behind this march we can slowly push further into rectifying faults with the system of government. as a slow movement we can slowly adjust.

Free Kiwi, Free Men and women living under common law free of the law society's act’s

The hope is also that us fellow human beings can coexists and if you are having an argument with anyone ask your self what are the consequences? because at the end of the day all we need to argue about is food. Don’t forget to look up common law. If you know how to grow food, grow some and if you think you need to prepare for a food shortage buy seed. That’s what we used before we had metallic things and now is pretty bits of paper. If we run out of petrol we had better dam well hope the country folk know how to breed horses, at least the local engineers will be kept busy converting cars to carts I could go on but have a look at Self Reliance Golden Bay If you have seed you will be able to teach to others what you know and how to live but be prepared to listen to others

this is about we not you / there is no I in team, 300,thousand Icelanders did it by getting together, why can't we do it? we need to get a couple of pet rabbits we all need to have a food source so that we can trade, if you don’t have a food source you will need to work for your food and had better learn how to shoe a horse because we have a lot of food that needs to be moved around and gotten into town. the new currency's that are being formed are based on an apple, a pear etc. food is worth! petrol may not be required gold may not be worth, besides we are actually running out of silver, so why don't you buy silver, I'm sorry but where we come from Food is number 1 and our land is worth more than gold

Here's are the best things you can invest in, seed and anything relating to the growing of food a horse, pet pig, rabbits or a few I'm sure you can come up with your own and have a go at not getting stuff from the supermarket a milking cow or two would be handy, do you know any one who can make butter? do you have a local bakery? perhaps we should be working together so that we can slowly make things right.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
It will be interesting to see thier interdimensional proof of

sitors

EA*RTH energies are amazing! I hope I didnt get black or white hat hacked from clicking the OP links but its ok
Very interesting times soho images on CNN? This not to mention the year. Shall we see
thanks OP for the interesting thread I see their agenda a bit more.

V (1984 TV series)
en.wikipedia.org...

Inter dimensional AKA Hell ( Plane ) Demons or Angels
Those from HEAVEN to EARTH Came Anun-na-ki

Another Sumerian Demon but.. not all are truly Bad

Pazuzu was said to be invoked in amulets which combat the powers of his wife,[1] the malicious goddess Lamashtu, who was believed to cause harm to mother and child during childbirth. Although Pazuzu is, himself, an evil spirit, he drives away other evil spirits, thus protecting humans against plagues and misfortunes

Pazuzu
en.wikipedia.org...

Actual Real Statuette
in Paris Museum

Statuette of the demon Pazuzu with an inscription
www.louvre.fr...

well the Inter dimensional Demon side that is ...

You can Never tell who is Anonymous ( Group ) but you can tell some are Nut Jobs that Copy Cat

and The Anonymous Group wouldn't just say yeah in about 2 weeks or so we will show you Proof!

I would Tend to think they Just lay it OUT on the TABLE!! Ba Boom ! and Expose it with no Holds !!
and they The Real Anonymous Surly would not waste Time like these Videos !!
My Opinion

If Inter dimension Beings do Expose ...a Disclosure Why in the Hell would we be Afraid of ! Especially if your a Christian These Being has been in your Cultured Lives all ALONG.... and Now they May be Exposed !

does anyone acknowledge Ghost !!! Spirits etc... and what do you think they are!!

and where do you think of that Energy ( The Soulful You ) that is in that Shell you call a body comes from ..

Dont go into the Light Mary ann ! ahh the Door way...... For your www.snopes.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow">21 grams of Energy... Spiritual Soul..

as so Many Awaken after Death and revived to Life Gain Human Beings have Said ...

Well from that I tend to Think we Our Inner US is from the Inter dimensional Plane

edit on 1-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
The amount of stars this has recieved is embarressing.

This is a fake , a hoax.

All the videos are tagged with 'Galactic Federation of LIght'

IF you go into the guys youtube page there is a picture beside the full title of the page 'Galactic Soul Fusion Show' with a pic which seems to be 'Anashyna' from 'Galactic federation of light'. www.youtube.com... .
The same pic is on his homepage www.ashtarcommandcrew.net...
not exactly anonymous is it?

the message under the first youtube video actually ends

LOVE, PREDRAG SAINT GERMAIN

seriously? soundofheart.org...
edit on 1-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2012 by lacrimaererum because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Anyone who believes Anonymous is a group of hackers exposing the bad to the eyes of the good needs to get their head out of the sand. It is obvious to see this is a CIA operation to give the MSM an enemy to point fingers at every time, so they can say that the internet needs to be regulated.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Well, I say, lets see first. This is an empty announcement

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Questions: How do we know, this is not the attempt of Powers to Be to take over globalism, and use Aliens as an agenda to establish their version of united world. United, under NWO.

Remember Rotschilds recent interview? He was talking about agenda for global currency, in his hopes, within 5 years time.

This means default of both Dollar and Euro in their agenda. Violent agenda. Since they do not care how much suffering and despair this will cause.

We do not know if these are genuine Anonymous messages, or if this is just bunch of disinformation or even worse, take over by another agenda.

But, as such - not much information there, and odd undertone agendas.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Please excuse me for once not reading the whole thread, as soon as it started to go in hippy mode on the first page I skipped to here, 9 pages would have lobotomised me virtually.

One question, have anonymous actually claimed they are their video's?

Surely someone who sits on their channel must have asked?

Ok, that was 2 questions

Edit:

Tags don't discount them as being fake but its a bad sign.

And like Gortex I don't feel right about these especially the alien one, "we will wait till these video's go viral", that's not the Anonymous I read. Is this just the Galactic Federation loons doing what they do best, freeloading on others work?
edit on 1-5-2012 by Mclaneinc because: Awful spelling!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
We have to wait a few weeks huh? How convenient...

If they had anything, they would have posted even one picture/video/document as proof they have this information and to get more people interested...

Has Anonymous followed up on these videos as being legit or fake?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

These videos aren't Anon mate , no mention on "official" channels like This

It looks to me to be someone using the Anon name to get hits , they say once the video goes viral they will release the evidence , I have no doubt IF they do release anything it will be less than convincing

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Anon. Is the illumination,I received some books a few years ago that stated they were the new illuminati and anon. Practices what those books preach,more power to them.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Was there ever any doubt that people have been ingesting psychedelic mushrooms for centuries??

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm sorry, but I find those incredibly unwatchable because he's taken something from a comic book called V for Vendetta and tried to take credit for it. If he'd done his own thing, instead of resorting to such theatrics, I might have watched them. But what he did really turns me off.

I guess I missed the part where he states "hey, you guys! See this mask? I thought of this all on my own! It was my idea! In fact, everything in this video was MY idea! Nobody else had anything to do with it!"

So I guess you are not a fan of the Spiderman movies? That came from a comic book, too... Oh but wait, they had all the copyright permission and everything. So that's different, they followed the corporate laws laid down for us to follow.

I guess you mist despise everytime someone uses the word "the". Because someone thought of that word a long time ago, and its time people stop stealing that guys idea! Nevermind the fact that everything has to come from somewhere, because in your world, everything must be original. Everything... Or, maybe not.. Perhaps you take your magic wand of authority and draw a line, you know, to your own personal preference, and then you declare that "everything on THIS side of the line is perfectly fine, and everything on THAT side of the line is absolutely despicable and I refuse to have any part in it."

I have an idea, if its such a terrible thing, why don't you alert the proper people to this. Shouldn't somebody be getting sued over this? Oh, what's that? The copywrite or trademark or whatever owners see this as a petty thing to get all upset over? You mean that they could not even bring themselves to comment on such a petty matter without looking in the mirror and seeing a jackass, so they refrained from even commenting? Oh, ok...

ETA: That being said, these videos are absolutely fake. As in, not from the same Anonymous that we know. I have it on good word. That, and someone on this very page proved it....
edit on 1-5-2012 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:26 AM
link   
lol..."we will wait till this video goes viral" this is where they lose it all.... this one line gives the indication that all they want is attention. The older videos of Anonymous never said such things, this is not their style...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   
OPs name is: Soulshn

Youtube channel hosting these videos is: Soulfushion

Well, was it Anon who released the videos or the OP?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join