It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I cannot watch the videos atm.. is there a link to a download anywhere....

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
First anon flag from me. Time will tell

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

One other thing I would like to add....

Isn't the link I provided about the mass DNS server "Malware" and the timing of the events approximated in the videos interesting? Purely conjecture on my part, but I think something is gonna happen around these dates. The FBI (whom Sabu was working with) states that over 700,000 computers are infected with this "Malware" I am seriously considering creating a fresh install of a win 7 VM that I know is not infected and downloading and installing the patch to see what it really does.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I read somewhere just the day before that aliens have contacted Anonymous in order to help them with disclosure. Apparently the Occupy movement too so this thread caught my eye. 2012 scenario is a good place to read up on GLF and what have you if you're so inclined to believe them which I do.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:55 PM
link   
*** wrong thread sorry, TOO MANY TABS OPEN ***
LOL
edit on 30-4-2012 by Kr0nZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
probably fake like the facebook vids...havent seen them in "official" anon channels

all vids come from a yt channel called soulfusion....i call attention-w....

edit on 30-4-2012 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

I'm also thinking this is some random attention seeker and not Anon.

Anyone can make a video, remember that!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

until i see the material released
i stick to my first impression, and that is that the Anonymous videoformat has been hijacked to spread silly information.
but I'll keep an open mind.

as zappa once said, the mind is like a parachute: it must be open to work

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Wow, so all we have to do is spread these Youtube videos around until they go viral and then the super l33t h@x0r group Anonymous will give us Disclosure about interdimensional aliens!?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The vids certainly could be faked, however it's seems to be the most plausible way that disclosure would go down. It alway's is more interesting when there are specific time frames....who knows!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

It's definitely not from Anonymous, it's pretty obvious, the video's are of poor quality, it's not released by the usual channel, etc etc etc..

These basic facts lead us to one conclusion, it's fake, people messing around/bored/trolls.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I’m calling BS.

First the videos are awful computer generations and second, half of what is said is new age babble.

I think the creator of the videos is someone who is working with “beings”, I would say demon spirits, and trying to get others to work with these entities as well. In other words the person behind the video is recruiting.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I’m calling BS.

First the videos are awful computer generations and second, half of what is said is new age babble.

I think the creator of the videos is someone who is working with “beings”, I would say demon spirits, and trying to get others to work with these entities as well. In other words the person behind the video is recruiting.

Interesting perspective that I at times think about

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
I hope this is the chain of truth that starts a new age,cos lets face it we are all medicated f"d up zombies really.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

You think the most plausible way we're going to learn the truth about extraterrestrial life is through the exchange of YouTube views for information??? Come on man, that doesn't sound silly to you? Like not even a little bit?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
I’m calling BS.

So let me get this straight the videos are BS new age babble.....but you think the creator of the videos is working with demons to recruit people? Spoken like a true religious fear monger!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Not the videos, but the information that they claim to have. People think that they are going to see the POTUS on national television admitting the existence of ET's, I don't see it that way. I think that it is going to get leaked out.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jaws1975

Ok, I'll go along with the possibility that real info could be leaked, rather than Obama making a public announcement on TV. But there's no way this guy has ANY info at all. This is just a build up to... well probably nothing, or possibly more ridiculous videos.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have a hard time taking anything these video have to say seriously..Id love for this to be true i guess time will tell what is going to be released..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaws1975
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Not the videos, but the information that they claim to have. People think that they are going to see the POTUS on national television admitting the existence of ET's, I don't see it that way. I think that it is going to get leaked out.

Same. I think it can be related to how much of a joke our current system is. People have researched and shared information all over the world, it's now become an accepted fact to many of us, and we don't need a government or the MSM to tell us that it's all been a sham. They're the ones still trying to keep the myth going, and we can clearly see that by looking at the evidence and what they don't report. This could be exactly the same as time passes when it comes to Aliens.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

This is a legit video from Anonymous, notice the difference? And the proper channel name for them is TheAnonMessage.

Lol @ the thread flags.
edit on 30-4-2012 by Popular because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-4-2012 by Popular because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join