It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Source : YourAnonNews
edit on 7-5-2012 by robhines because: fixed link

posted on May, 9 2012 @ 12:31 PM
link   
post the evidence fast before US official take u down.
at least give a date.

posted on May, 10 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmercy2224
reply to post by MetalandMayhem

Found this whole thing interesting, though not sure what to make of it myself. Then I found this after reading the thread:

www.foxnews.com...

Don't know if it is connected, or even if these Anon vids are real, but the fact that Fox posted that May 3rd caught my attention.

came here right now to say the exact same thing. that thing with the "unknowns" hacking group reminded me of this. but why would they call themselves "unknowns" then?

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 01:26 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

My guess, evidence supported hollow earth disclosure that will start a snow ball effect of disclosure on many subjects. I also guess we'll be getting lots of " We are really sorry but we lied for national security and public stability", which most will accept. I still have a fear though that no matter how much genuine documentation anyone has and releases the governments of the world with the help of msm (and phage lol) can still convince most people its all fake material and it may not go furthur than conspiracy sites.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Anyone interested in UFO's will have noted the high speed wobbling spheres caught by the ISS and STS mission crews, these objects are a matter of official record and have been reported in modern media since the first world war. Not only are many accounts strikingly similar disk or eliptical shape, or sphere wobbling erratically capable of extreme turns, no signs of propulsion. just google wobbling UFO to see the list of hundreds of credible sightings.
Now since we have some decent footage go and look a the STS and ISS stuff see how they often appear, they seem to be not there then there even fading into being there and fading away rather than moving onto or out of view my point is they can appear and disappear as well as exiting at great speed.

what mathematical solution allows you to turn at high g without experiencing it?
What allows you to maintine a steady bearing while seemingly wobbling
what allows you to just disappear?

We can't manipulate time yet but it can but it can be done.

Interdimensionalism-for when speed just doesn't quite cut it.

Its how i'd travel without using huge amounts of energy-(in advanced Physics theory) it happends with particles all the time even photons so don't laugh, we'll figure it out one day.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar74

Time is relative to gravity, control gravity and you control time.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
There is a benefit in being a member of an anonymous anarchistic hacker group, it's that any nut can claim that they're associated with the anarchical hacker group conveniently called anonymous.

what this guy said. 100 bucks that Anonymous is just another fear mongering idea sporuted from our beloved elite cartel.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bigfoot12714

wibble

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yampa

wibble

Correct.

Harnessing the wibble of Biggs boson particles will manipulate gravity.

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

wibble

Correct.

Which would then mean that the ancients knew this and used vibration through sound to manipulate another vibration i.e. the "wibble" to manipulate gravity, empowering them to lift heavy rocks. You know just two vibrations in equal harmony thrust into sudden conflict causing shock and negating the effects of gravity. They then cut the rock using ancient crystal technology passed down from Atlantis. It's elementary!

posted on May, 17 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by masta12d

Originally posted by MI5edtoDeath

wibble

Correct.

Which would then mean that the ancients knew this and used vibration through sound to manipulate another vibration i.e. the "wibble" to manipulate gravity, empowering them to lift heavy rocks. You know just two vibrations in equal harmony thrust into sudden conflict causing shock and negating the effects of gravity. They then cut the rock using ancient crystal technology passed down from Atlantis. It's elementary!

Master 12 degrees , that is music to my ears elementry dear watson it is still just a theory that they moved or built if you like these great monuments . time will tell with these things time will tell .G.

posted on May, 19 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
If you ask me this guy sounds like a right fruit!!

I am an alien fanatic! but seriously some people take it to far! even to the point they say they are aliens themselves, that perform experiments on people ect...

OverTheTop

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Well, Anonymous officially denied the videos are from them.

Anonymous Denies Having Proof of Aliens

edit on 20-5-2012 by UFOTruthAgent because: Didn't realize the date

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

A liitle off topic, but why would the FBI have a "Fun and Games" section on their website?

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by eurotrash
reply to post by subject1145

A liitle off topic, but why would the FBI have a "Fun and Games" section on their website?

Because that's how they like to think of their hateful games of intrigue? "LOL TYmE 4 aNuther und3rw3ar b0mb!"

posted on May, 24 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Does this website have any credibilty at all? There is plenty comic book blogsites on the web, why post this crap here?

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by UFOTruthAgent
Well, Anonymous officially denied the videos are from them.

Anonymous Denies Having Proof of Aliens

edit on 20-5-2012 by UFOTruthAgent because: Didn't realize the date

How can Anon deny the videos when Anon are supposed to be a collective or anyone and everyone? I personally feel the OP videos are just another idiot out there who has nothing constructive to do with their spare time.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
First off let me say I don’t think the 3 videos posted are genuine Anonymous releases.

That being said I saw this on Youtube today and felt it belonged here.

posted on May, 27 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
First off let me say I don’t think the 3 videos posted are genuine Anonymous releases.

That being said I saw this on Youtube today and felt it belonged here.

Please don't post this crap here..

More fake video's.

posted on May, 28 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Pure nonsense, if indeed they had actually obtained evidence should explain to the world and not be saying that they know, they has, bla bla bla. pure #.

Real hackers get the information and disclose immediately, are not wasting time making videos.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join