It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MetalandMayhem

Found this whole thing interesting, though not sure what to make of it myself. Then I found this after reading the thread:

www.foxnews.com...

Don't know if it is connected, or even if these Anon vids are real, but the fact that Fox posted that May 3rd caught my attention.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Wow good find! Guess we still have to wait and see what happens lol

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by cmercy2224

Found this whole thing interesting, though not sure what to make of it myself. Then I found this after reading the thread:

www.foxnews.com...

Don't know if it is connected, or even if these Anon vids are real, but the fact that Fox posted that May 3rd caught my attention.

Hahah, surely that being linked to this is too good to be true?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Don't get your hopes up, smth will happen as much as meteors falling to the Earth on Dec 21st 2012

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
Don't get your hopes up, smth will happen as much as meteors falling to the Earth on Dec 21st 2012

Well let's hope they can be given a friendly nudge off course if that were the case.

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 06:55 PM
link   
So any proof yet?

Any new videos yet?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cmercy2224

Did you try any of the passwords or download the Air Force documents?

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Did you try any of the passwords or download the Air Force documents?

What are you talking about?
edit on 5-5-2012 by IndieA because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IndieA

The article cmercy2224 posted at the top of the page:

The group's Pastebin post, released yesterday (May 1), includes names and passwords reportedly belonging to NASA's Glenn Research Center as well as the U.S. Military's Joint Pathology Center, the Thai Royal Navy, Harvard University, Renault, the Jordanian Yellow Pages and the Ministries of Defense of France and Bahrain. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I'm curious what's in the leaked Air Force documents but paranoid about downloading the .rar files and getting a virus.

edit on 5-5-2012 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by howmuch4another

You nailed it 'Brudder'!!! Nothing to see here, move along...

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

I pretty much feel the same, I really don't want to screw up either of my computers haha

I'm just holding out on this one as I am real skeptical about the videos in question. However, unlike some, I am going to wait til Anon denies them outright before I agree they are a hoax.. which by the way, has anyone found any responses from Anon either owning or dismissing the videos? I know they shot down the Facebook hack claim pretty quickly, so maybe they will with this set too? I looked the other day and didn't find anything, and I'll most likely give it another shot tomorrow for ish n' giggles. I dunno, just my thoughts.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

It's all #s-n-giggles; 'til somebody giggles-n-#s.

posted on May, 6 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ok I linked this thread in the AnonOps IRC channel yesterday. There was about 150 people in there, nobody said anything in support of it but a good few of them laughed and had some jokes.

Like I said before, anyone can be anon, but it's really doubtful this person has info, for the simple reason that almost all of us would be in panic mode and wondering how to get the information out there as quickly as possible if we had it. I doubt we'd be hanging around and inviting any authorities on the planet to break our doors down as we waited weeks to follow it up with the evidence.

It's probably just a load of crap.
edit on 6-5-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
There is a benefit in being a member of an anonymous anarchistic hacker group, it's that any nut can claim that they're associated with the anarchical hacker group conveniently called anonymous.

You are 100% correct.

The video looks contrived and ill thought out. No doubt some of the fake Anonymous videos are by the government too.
edit on 7-5-2012 by MI5edtoDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I'm almost sure this is from anonymous because they did not come out and deny it and...I found an article that says they tried to pull the same prank about a year ago. It is done in their hallmark impish mischief not unlike the nature of UFOs and aliens

anonymous' ufo prank fizzles

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

You do realise that this could be a bored 15 year old, sitting with premier pro, thinking of ways to see how much attention he will get from the post, like an arsonist?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by dondrews

Originally posted by dondrews

It's all #s-n-giggles; 'til somebody giggles-n-#s.

Holy hell, this thread was now officially worth it. i thank you sir or madam; i promise to use this every day and only for good.

Cheers!
edit on 5/7/12 by soulshn because: Hahahahaha!

Edit: Now that we've gotten that out of the way...

Originally posted by cmercy2224

www.foxnews.com...

Wow! Have you submitted this yet? Please do so soon and let me know when you do. There are a lot of members who only browse the new topics (i myself am One) and a whole slew of lurkers who i would Love to see this info.

What a great find my friend! i myself am still undecided but lets just say i'm, how should i put this, cautiously optimistic?

edit on 5/7/12 by soulshn because: Hahahahaha! =

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   
I already know they are here. I have had a full on experience with my sister as kids. I don't need Anon to tell me this. I think they have a lot riding on this announcement or they will be the internet laughing stock. Their image is already tainted. Best of luck!

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

Anonymous has been taken over by the FBI a year ago..So Don't believe this propaganda bull#.
When you see Attacks by Anonymous it is just the Alphabet Boys staging false flag attacks against
the freedom of the internet.
Why do you think SOPA and CISPA were made? To "counteract" "online terrorism" !
Witch in turn takes away the freedom of the internet..
Do us all a favor and don't post anonymous videos..

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Then there is this:

YourAnonNews Twitter post

So, take it how you will. I am still quite interested in whatever they (the various hacking "groups" that have hacked NASA and the such) are finding, or if their hacking is really getting nothing but random information that is irrelevant to secrets NASA may or may not be holding.
edit on 7-5-2012 by cmercy2224 because: fixed the link

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join