It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Anon has played a lot of pranks on UFO investegators in the past, including one incident where they sent thousands of fake ufo reports to mufon.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Well, well, well, the galactic federation said they would get the help of groups like anonymous and whatnot before any of these messages were made, but does the owner of the site believe we should debate about the GFL? Nope, something tells me the owner probably isn't as open as he tries to make himself out to be.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Go up a dimension and you’re talking with angles, go down a dimension and your talking with daemons…not so simple to say all inter-dimensional beings are good or bad!

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
i need mor evidence to beleive in this story

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvilSadamClone
I'm sorry, but I find those incredibly unwatchable because he's taken something from a comic book called V for Vendetta and tried to take credit for it. If he'd done his own thing, instead of resorting to such theatrics, I might have watched them. But what he did really turns me off.

Yes? This has been going on for a number of years? The character from the comic book is supposed to resemble Guy Fawkes, thus visually symbolising rebellion against the state? Get it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   
DOn't you get it, it's not real Anonymous? Anyone can fake it. And maybe many of the praknsters are the same type of ufo hoaxers trash

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
DOn't you get it, it's not real Anonymous? Anyone can fake it. And maybe many of the praknsters are the same type of ufo hoaxers trash

How would I 'not get' the concept of a prank/fake upload? I'm perfectly aware that anyone can upload a video. That doesn't change the symbolism of the mask, does it?

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
full disclosure yet? yawn? tis another day

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Jordan River

Anonymous really isn't reliable anymore...it was sensational, but now it's gone. Anonymous is trying to crawl up a glass wall, back to the crumbling sand pedestal upon which it once sprawled...

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
If I "acquired" information of such importance, the very first thing i would do is copy it and post it though every door I could, just out of the risk of being one of those disappearances. The very last thing I would do is advertise the discovery, no matter how "anonymous" I thought I was.

Claim with supporting evidence please, untill then

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
I respect your thread, but honestly I couldn't really pay much attention to the content because I was busy watching the guys mouth move. I think they should stir away from the character they are using to get their message across. The guys mouth was very distracting.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   

edit on 4/5/12 by flyingkiwi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I am actually suprised so many people still don't get that both angels and demons are various inter-dimensional alien entities. I have suspected this for years and always had respect for spiritualism. What I lost, and I mean totally, is my respect for the church and its so-called leaders.

A church that goes out of its way to hide the truth, while at the same time trying to solicit as many members as possible to make more money and ultimately to enable the rulers of corrupt nations to use religious differences as cannon fodder for the military-industrial complex. Since recorded history one man has been attacking another man for resources and for tribal supremacy. The whole situation is utterly retarded to the point of being infuriating.

The religious nutters will call you a new age nut, when the real nuts are those that only believe what the official church dictates. I for one have never been a good follower to anything that does not convince me first.

Then you have a global scientific body of pure atheists, that believe in nothing but man-made abilities and that the universe is mostly, if not entirely, devoid of any intelligence.

And people wonder why the world is full of hate, wars and disease? It is like building a huge building on sandstone and the whole thing eventually collapses. Not good! One must be open-minded to all developments and accept truth rather than beliefs. Science and religion need to coperate for progress, but we all know the real rulers are the illuminati masons...so no suprise really.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Theres some deep truth in that what we already know about nasa cover ups and the fact we pay for them to be private and hide the truth thats obvious, but if you've got proof and proof not truth but both together, then going as anonymous and effing with nasa your dumb no matter how many of your boys got your files saved on theyre hardrives at there mums in there basement wherever cause its nasa and when your in the torture chambers with there vast equipment knowing they have developed it in order to cause specialspiritual physical emotional pain and they can find you with there equipment clearly so you might wanna just release it and stop playing hard to get or making nasa chase you around..

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Droogie
By the way, if there ever was evidence of "inter-dimensional aliens", my personal opinion is that it would've been revealed through wikileaks a long time ago. At least Steven Greer would know about it... wait... what?

Steven Greer.... That's Dr. Steven Greer and don't you forget it !

Just saying Steven Greer sounds like it could be any old scam artist but add Dr. to the name and all of a sudden everything is above board and believable .....

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNaR

Originally posted by Droogie
By the way, if there ever was evidence of "inter-dimensional aliens", my personal opinion is that it would've been revealed through wikileaks a long time ago. At least Steven Greer would know about it... wait... what?

Steven Greer.... That's Dr. Steven Greer and don't you forget it !

Just saying Steven Greer sounds like it could be any old scam artist but add Dr. to the name and all of a sudden everything is above board and believable .....

Your attitude is counter productive to this field.
He EARNED the title of DOCTOR and places it before his name like every other doctor out there.
It signifies the ability to dedicate ones life to higher intellectual training which should also give him more credit than someone like myself and probably someone like yourself as well.
Cheap shots in the wrong thread.

Anon however has no reason to give credit to in this circumstance.
well see in a month though. They(anon) promised a few weeks before release..

b

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Anyone else notice that Anon likes to hold their version of a press conference, just tio announce an upcoming new conference.

But lately it's all been just hot air.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
This is not Anon,while it's true that it's a leaderless movement this doesn't mean they don't know what their affiliates are doing,although people I talked to got a good laugh out of it.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Doctor because he is now retired, physician.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.disclosureproject.org...

A lifetime member of Alpha Omega Alpha, the nation's most prestigious medical honor society, Dr. Greer has now retired as an emergency physician to work with CSETI, The Disclosure Project and The Orion Project. During part of his career, he was chairman of the Department of Emergency Medicine at Caldwell Memorial Hospital in North Carolina.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I am very interested to see how all this plays out. Whether it is actually Anon or not seems inconsequential as well as impossible to determine. Anyone heard anything new yet?

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join