It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

I wouldn't waste your time.

Total ATtention Seeker.
edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: Clarity

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Originally posted by 0scree0
so there's a manual? prove it.

Here you go:

youranonnews.tumblr.com...

Have fun!
edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

hahaha. wow. okay.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It's amazing what an outbreak of facts can do isn't it?

Seriously, some of you guys really should get out more!

edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by squarehead666

And I thought they were disorganized
I hate when you need an instruction manual to do something.
If you download something do they take your computers soul

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

The problem with the social phenomenon of anonymous, is that it is really code word for a tactic that should be called "digital guerrilla warfare". Anyone can use the moniker "antonymous" and say whatever they want. With that in mind, words are utterly meaningless and only actions have any degree of value.

Because like I said, anonymous is nothing more then a tactic, a tactic that any individual, group, organization or country can use, and it can be used for the purposes of spreading factual and/or fictional information. Pay it no head till more information is given.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Hey guys at ats I caught this UFO with my boss on an airplane ride back to maryland from rhode island USA. 4/25/12 enjoy! We didn't notice until after we looked the video over s&$% was awesome!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Have some facts : www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Right, like this is really anonymous. You know how easy it is to fake them? I smell a psyop.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Thats easily evident by itself! All we have to do is tinker with our frequency in order to tune into there channel.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
So does anyone have any ideas of how they will release this information, if they truly have it, to the masses considering the mainstream media wont be publicizing the truth with one big bang. Speaking of the msm I have noticed that nearly everyday on yahoo, there is an article that seems like they are trying to slowly condition us to the fact that life is out there, only problem is its rarely a main story and normally hidden at the bottom of the page.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
i will be the first to admit that this thread got way out of hand. i was not expecting this much attention. i only posted this thinking it may really be from Anon because of this:

anoncentral.tumblr.com...

This message was posted on the 'official' Anonymous twitter and tumblr accounts. The message is eerily similar.

Here is to hoping!

So very much Love my friends!
edit on 5/3/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Well I hold my hands up and say that I haven't read the entire thread. It was posted here some time ago that Anonymous was going to be implement a hoax of some description

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Although the new message from ANON isn't a mass UFO sighting that has been leaked out, it seems from this link that another poster provided:

that Anon are referring to The Galactic Federation Of Light as their own source of information. In Anonymous's message they use the term "Cabal" quite a lot to refer to the men upstairs that are going to be arrested for various reasons.

Digging a little deeper a message was posted on the Galactic Federation Of Light's blog:

ascensionearth2012.blogspot.co.uk...

The information from that source ties in with Anon's message, particularly this snippet, I quote:

"Those of your world yet aligned with the Cabal and their agenda will present absolutely no problem as you move forward, you can be assured of this, as this is one of the tasks we are accomplishing together. Soon you will have a front row seat for this part of the operation, and we know many of you are very eager in anticipation for this event."

I would imagine this is referring to the arrests of the members of the "Cabal", one of the steps the Federation is taking to align us with our higher selves and join us with our celestial ancestors! Oh, and if you read the whole blog they say that they are making plans to relocate us when our seismic activity goes haywire.

SO..... either ANON has looked to The Galactic Federation Of Lights information to create a spin for us to talk about here on the o'l ATS, or it's all true and we are in for a bit of a storm ahead!!

I would like to believe that another existence not of this world will make themselves known but doing it this way?? i'm really not sure

October

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
i will be the first to admit that this thread got way out of hand. i was not expecting this much attention. i only posted this thinking it may really be from Anon because of this:

This message was posted on the 'official' Anonymous twitter and tumblr accounts. The message is eerily similar.

Here is to hoping!

So very much Love my friends!
edit on 5/3/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

your eerily similar message was posted over 2months ago.

it was actually admitted to be a hoax by anon themselves shortly after it was posted.

can't believe mods have permitted this thrread to continue.

the galactic fed of light is all over the videos.

ATS had previously declared GLF was not going to be permitted anymore but obviously seeing how many gullible people are following this hoax they want to keep up numbers visiting the site.

This whole thing is a hoax and ATS should be ashamed for been part of it.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:08 AM
link   
After all this time I'm not sure the subject of ufo's will ever be clearified unless they decide to simple show up in front of the world and announce their presence. The governements of the world have created layer upon layer of deceit and disinformation you don't really know who the believe and who not to believe. Sure there seems to be plenty of stories and people who say they know the truth and maybe they do, but with the goverments seemingly knowing what's best for mankind. I doubt that anything short of one landing in time square will ever change their minds

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Anonymous are a joke. I'd love to believe they could achieve something, I would totally support a movement against TPTB but sadly I've never seen them achieve anything of any value in the years they've been releasing these little messages.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I've killed my fair share of time on ATS, but those videos were the biggest waste of time I've spent on here. Funny thing is, the vids were short. Haha. Let this be the last post on this thread so it gets no more attention.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   
def' doesn't seem like Anon. they're usually way better written.

on a side note, i hope its true! i'd love to see the world roll when alien life gets disclosed.
that's going to be quite the day.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

yes based on my previous posts here, I agree that this does not appear to be produced by enemies of the TPTB. It appears rather to be an illuminati (or some individual upholding illuminus propaganda) production.

The message is the most important thing and the message here is in line with illuminati thinking in terms of the peticular issue covered...thats the most important thing and the bottom line.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join