It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdlike

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I still cannot figure out for the life of me.....why this post has so many flags.....
It's simple→ [color=BCE3C7]Most people are gullible fools.

Originally posted by Gawdlike

Or MAYBE just MAYBE it has so many flags because people [color=BCE3C7]WANT what is being said to be true and followed up on. That's why I flagged it, not because I am gullible or really think they will come threw or not, but because [color=BCE3C7]I really HOPE they do come out and say something along the lines of what they said they will.

That is an excellent example. Thank you for corroborating my previous statement.

Inside a gullible mind, the '[color=BDFFC8]Want To Believe' is often more powerful than logic and common sense. The '[color=BDFFC8]Hope' overshadows the fact that there is not a single shred of evidence that substantiates the claim.

Thus causing the '[color=BDFFC8]Want'; the '[color=BDFFC8]Hope'; the relentless '[color=BDFFC8]Desire'; to be the most prominent deciding factor, within the highly-flawed thought process of gullibility.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

A mouse needs to learn how to "hack the gibson" LOL in this case a supercomputer called, wait for it... Pleiades
www.nas.nasa.gov...

Interesting name given the whole "star maps" theories eh?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Wants, hopes, and desires aren't bad things. What we do to acquire those wants. hopes, and desires can be bad. Desire for things is a normal human trait. Look at your desires and see if what you have accumulated is worth how you have acquired it. We work all our life because we want more than we need, spending only a few years in the end trying to spend our savings before bad health takes it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

well, your post does not make much sense. Yes we can attempt to grasp the impossible like trying to understand and explain God but we can never do so with certainty. The videos by Anonymous do not say...-

"We THINK AND HOPE they are not evil.." no, it says, "they are not evil"!

I trust that as much as I trust someone who says they can fully explain God to me with certainty. Besides this is not a tit for tat subject. I examine the message as well as the messenger.......the dealings with this "aliens" is an issue that has been going on for a long long time......

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I could claim to have the crown jewells!!!!! Put up or shut up!!!!!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

When that computer gets as intelligent as me, or even a bum on the street, I will consider it worth hacking. It's just a fast computer with a heck of a lot of memory, it can only process information and can't think on it's own. Well, I suppose there are a lot of people out there that cannot think or do not want to think on their own also.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by damo1583

And I don't care if you have the crown jewels or not, they are just a bunch of rocks and metals.
Except for the old lady's horn, I'd like to see that.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

Originally posted by rickymouse

Wants, hopes, and desires aren't bad things.
I didn't say they were bad. It's just not a good idea to completely dismiss logic & common sense, because of those other cravings.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Ironically enough, nobody seems to have asked the basic logical question?

How can u prove the existence of inter-dimensional beings? The scope of that answer lies outside of any known science that exists today. Not only would Anonymous have to prove such an existence, but they would have to educate us on the entire process of proving such an assertion.

If they do have proof and are going to reveal it, then we are in for quite an education. I don't think that is coming however. The Government/aka TPTB will deal and reveal what they want on the alien question when they feel like it. The rest is just baseless speculation.......

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
People still dont get that if the video was posted by someone ANONYMOUSLY, then it IS a video by ANONYMOUS.

Anonymous is everyone and anyone. There is no official ANONYMOUS.

YOU TOO can be anonymous. Right now!

Post your own whatever video anonymously and you too can be ANONYMOUS.

You are anonymous right now. Look at your login. Unless it is your real name and last name, you are anon.

Is it really that hard to grasp? Why are people so in need of labels and groups?

Tribal mentality working on overdrive?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elsha
reply to post by Snoopy1978

well, your post does not make much sense. Yes we can attempt to grasp the impossible like trying to understand and explain God but we can never do so with certainty. The videos by Anonymous do not say...-

"We THINK AND HOPE they are not evil.." no, it says, "they are not evil"!

I trust that as much as I trust someone who says they can fully explain God to me with certainty. Besides this is not a tit for tat subject. I examine the message as well as the messenger.......the dealings with this "aliens" is an issue that has been going on for a long long time......

Elsha, I dont see your last name or real world identifiers anywhere, so you are in fact anonymous.

You are an anon making an anonymous post disagreeing with another anon's anonymous video.

Who is right?

All boils down to fact and evidence. Do you have evidence that they are evil? Do you have evidence they are not? Does the video anon bring forth any evidence him/herself?

No, right?

Then anything we say at this point, including video anon, is pure speculative in nature.

I, snoopy anon, think we should sit this one out until real, solid evidence is presented. The rest is just fooling around.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:40 PM
link   
They rely love "v for vendetta" don't they

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

*sigh*

ANYONE can be "anonymous" ... there's even instructions out there on specifically how to create an "official" anonymous video .. which text to speech voices to use, images that are used.. everything..

You can't take this seriously .. the only time you can take an "Anonymous" video seriously is when it's followed up by some kind of action because otherwise it's just a youtube video someone made in their basement.

My thought? this is either

a) someone having fun at those that are believer's expense

or

b) it's someone who believes, that is trying to provoke nasa into giving up some information, or freak them out.

Whomever made this video isn't even using the proper TTS voice .. it's also a poorly written script which "real" anonymous videos never do .. anonymous also tend to be extremely well versed.. not only that, but they are spouting off conspiracy theories that you'd find here on ATS.

edit on 5/2/2012 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
reply to post by soulshn

*sigh*

ANYONE can be "anonymous" ... there's even instructions out there on specifically how to create an "official" anonymous video .. which text to speech voices to use, images that are used.. everything..

You can't take this seriously .. the only time you can take an "Anonymous" video seriously is when it's followed up by some kind of action because otherwise it's just a youtube video someone made in their basement.

My thought? this is either

a) someone having fun at those that are believer's expense

or

b) it's someone who believes, that is trying to provoke nasa into giving up some information, or freak them out.

Whomever made this video isn't even using the proper TTS voice .. it's also a poorly written script which "real" anonymous videos never do .. anonymous also tend to be extremely well versed.. not only that, but they are spouting off conspiracy theories that you'd find here on ATS.

so there's a manual? prove it.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0scree0

Here you go:

youranonnews.tumblr.com...

Have fun!
edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

There's no "manual" per-say but back when "Anonymous" first started doing videos, which was for it's quest against scientology known as operation chanology ( which also made anonymous a household term ) there was a site called partychan that had instructions.. there's been many sites that had resources for it since then.. the idea was to get as many people involved as possible.. now that information is out there..

Here's one such link that has instructions.. there are many if you just google.. but I've been around and following since Anonymous were just 4channers and IRC dwellers.

I see this was already posted, but this is the most official one..

and another

How to make Anonymous videos

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by squarehead666

Here you go:

Have fun!
edit on 2-5-2012 by squarehead666 because: S&P

You beat me to the punch, that's the one I was trying to find.. as it's as "official" as you can get .. youranonnews is widely accepted as an official hub of Anon

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   
You also need to face the fact that OP could also be trying to ride the trend of getting youtube hits for revenue sharing.. I've been seeing more and more tactics like this to get traffic so people can get a piece of the youtube/google ad pie ..

The video creator should have taken a little more care to look "authentic" though.. would have been even more successful.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Blargcakes

In the most sincere and well-intentioned way possible, I think you need to seek help, asap. I never say that unless I think there's a risk to someone's health/well-being. There are several risks automatically identifiable from what you just wrote.

Seriously, please go and speak to your doctor and explain that you're experiencing thoughts like these. You can and will be helped. All the same, for the sake of balance, I will read your threads in a minute.

God bless.

Fly.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join