It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:19 AM
link   
LOL... FAKE... This is not ANON.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Sadly, many here are intelectually lazy and prefer to let their disinfo "betters" do the thinking for them.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Isn't it possible that they are still sorting through or coverting the evidence into some sort og presentation and will come out with it when its ready? Just because they want more people to know beforehand or because they didn't release anything initially doesn't make it a false claim. Look at all the hype before wikileaks,they seemed deliver. I have hope this will too.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaithisFerenczy
reply to post by EvilSadamClone

exactly, get rid of the stupid masks, and i might think they're slightly more credible than the impression of 12 year old internet kids that they give out.

What do you want them to use? black paper squares??? Haloween makeup??? Or just plainly show their face all over the net... They'll be busted before they even press the "upload" button to youtube...

Masks are used because anything that can be distorted with a computer can be reshaped in its original format in most cases images can be enhanced, processed and can reveal things you wouldn't want to be... So instead of being an idiot and be worried about whether or not you properly scrambled the images and if there's a way to link them back to you... You just simply wear a f***** 10$ mask...

If you judge a book by its cover you'll be missing on a lot in life...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by soulshn
All three of these videos were released today:

Anonymous Message to NASA 4.30.12:

Anonymous Message 'We Are Not Alone':

Open Message From The Heart Of Anonymous:

Is this a fake or something?
The guy who posted it on ATS shares similar name to the You Tube guy.
Limbo

Aside from the unexpected alien stuff Anonymous seems to be getting very 'New-Agey' for lack of a better term. i for One couldn't be happier.

Much Love!

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Unbelievable that this OP got 129 flags and countless stars. Don't get me wrong, if a thread is deserving of such I'm always happy to see someone get some ATS success. However, anyone thinking critically here can agree with the majority of the comments on page one - this is most likely a complete fake.

I guess people just 'want to believe' that the secrecy agenda is about to be smashed. Sadly, I don't think it is.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by MrSmith

Are you serious? You need to inform yourself more then. They did quite enough to deserve attention. You can google their achievements.

StringTh

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Okay I know I've just joined so bear with me here if I shouldnt be posting such a stupid question but there's a phrase in the first clip that keeps sticking in my head "art within art from every angle faces people craft at the core" I had a really strange sense of Déjà vu when I heard that line. Like there is something there I should recognize but just can't recollect. Now I can't get it out of my thoughts. I've tried googling it but turned up nada - anyone know if this is from a movie?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

Not to discredit these vids (can't watch them now, so I really know what they're about) but I didn't realize Anonymous was doing anything anymore..

Didn't it come out that several of their unofficial "leaders" have either been caught or working with the Feds for several months to get a lesser charge? I know they're a leaderless group, but I thought that would kind of knock the wind out of their sails.

That and the fact that so many things they've announced (anyone remember the internet blackout that was supposed to happen in March?) haven't actually happened.

I don't know, I'm all for anyone disclosing the truth about ET's - but Anonymous is more of a "just in it for the lulz" group. I don't know how much credit to give them.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluebell328

Now I can't get it out of my thoughts. I've tried googling it but turned up nada - anyone know if this is from a movie?

Nothing I can think of. If you've watched other Anon vids, then maybe they said it once before in another one? Maybe when I'm able to watch the vids it will jar my memory.

BTW, welcome to ATS! You'll meet some interesting, intelligent people on here. Don't believe everything you read and always do the research for yourself, but I've found that this is one of the best places on the web to get info on topics no one else is discussing. It's also one of the best for logical, skeptical debate. Hope to see you around the boards.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

First vid sounds like someones hacked the NASA servers or the GSFC's database and found exactly what was put/planted there for them to find.....
NASA staffers from the golden years who wouldnt promote the NWO agendas, much like those in the old CIA and FBI who wouldnt, were replaced during the Bush Jnr era in a very quiet but very easily researchable night of the long knives without the knives senario. Many respected leaders of space sciences and communications resigned soon after these changes...something important to keep in mind.

Second vid sounds dangerously like an altered form of everything blue beam was suposed to be...a mass subliminal and subluminal indoctrination of people leading them to yet ANOTHER false belief system.

We knew it was coming..we just didnt know exactly who how and when they would pull the first public trigger...maybe now we know? That or they've been paid well to shill this tripe...that any researcher of NWO would instantly recognise as such.

My guess is they will distract folks long enough with this to finally complete their agenda and do it..alter the entire system right under ppls noses...in fact..it will have them BEGGING for it to be so...ugh.

Imo..the only "truths" about the illuminati worth knowing is they are NOT in control...they never were...they are not Gods or God or remotely interested in human welfare beyond their own agendas on any level. They maintain the illusion of what they are deluded to think is power and think is control ( what they have convinced you is power and control) by manipulating human perceptions..and that is IT...thats he ONLY thing most people capeable of reason need to know to break free.

Sounds to me like Anonymous, in its own conceit, has fallen for their trap ( its easier than you think to do that!) and is now an unwitting part of it..They appear to be doing the PTB's "social work" for them.
I wouldnt be surpised...this is how they work... they have always used groups such as these to do their work for them.....far be it for them to get their hands directly dirty or to leave an obvious traceroute.

Sighs...however ignorantly...I do think Anon has fallen victim. Ah well..was good while it lasted.

" Oneness" as perscribed to you or proscribed for you by an elite..ANY elite...isnt The One.

For any fellow listeners out there just keep in mind " even if they call down fire from the sky..dont believe them"...

sage advice in any generation....

Ro

edit on 2-5-2012 by Rosha because: spelling..

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by robhines

Well yeah, then it would be a message by Anonymous. It'd just be wrong. There's no one official channel for Anonymous, that defeats the whole idea of what makes them what they are. Some messages are wrong, some are right. If you don't know who made the message, it's done by someone who remained Anonymous and is therefore Anonymous. It's not perfect, but what is?

I understand what you're saying, 100%. I also understand that Anonymous is anyone and everyone. And I think that's what ruins if for me. The good things they do are great - I'll give them that, but the good things come between promises that aren't kept and a lot of actions that are just for the "lulz". It kinda takes away meaning from a lot that they have to say.

Now, I don't know of a different way to run the group, as it is basically anyone with a mask and a computer, so you'll have your pranksters...but I also can't help but have a hard time believing anyone I see donning that mask. I think that goes for a lot of people.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles
reply to post by soulshn

All three of these videos were released today:
Why don't you just come out and say it?

Like this:

[color=CCFFC2]I, soulshn (aka SOULFUSUION), released these 3 videos today.

That is a big 'ole negative there my friend; i did notice the similarity though.

Cheers!

Edit to add: But really, isn't Anonymous All of Us?
edit on 4/30/12 by soulshn because: (no reason given)

We have all been trained to be so negative / questioning, here - which is good, but it has led to this...

We have someone behaving as if they've 'caught a hoax purpetrator' red-handed. Because, the name of gthe YouTube poster is very similar to the ATS handle being used by the OP, here.

Ooooooh... crazy conspiracy: A website - that deals in these types of issues / topics - with over half a MILLION regular contributors (and, who knows how many millions of lurkers) - actually has a member, who posts here (or maybe even reg'd the account just to post this - who cares?!) who decided to post, likely, one of their own videos. Do we know anything else about the OP? Other threads? Opinions? His YT channel?

Relax. Enjoy the information - at least, for entertainment value. Didn't he say something else was coming?

And, to all the Anon haters (I don't have a dog in this hunt, either way) please post smattering of the (100%, purported) 'failed' claims by them, and if anyone has supporting evidence, well that would be dandy, too. (not, gonna lie - don't follow'em much).

Good day.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

Then I guess you must be sleeping, #OpTrial at home for instance, MI6, Home office, US DOJ, Terror hotline, etc etc
Just because it is not visible on the surface (or reported in the Intelligence community controlled media) does not mean it doesn't exist, try going underground, try going on IRC, even try going on twitter (though id be wary about some of the accounts there)

If anyone disputes that the intelligence agencies control the media here is one of our most famous female spies, (UK) also Governor of the BBC 82-87 (3 years after her retirement having reached "Controller Western Hemisphere" in 1975)
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SquirrelNutz

Originally posted by SquirrelNutz

We have someone behaving as if they've 'caught a hoax purpetrator' red-handed. Because, the name of gthe YouTube poster is very similar to the ATS handle being used by the OP, here.
That is not even close to being accurate. It is you, who is behaving as if you have caught me doing something that you disapprove of.

Yes, I did make an accusation. It cannot be proven one way or another, but if you were to finish reading that same page, you would have noticed that I did believe that he was sincere with his speedy response to my accusation.

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

That is a big 'ole negative there my friend; i did notice the similarity though.
Honestly, it looks like all 3 were made by a different person.

A website - that deals in these types of issues / topics - with over half a MILLION regular contributors (and, who knows how many millions of lurkers)
LMAO

That was hysterical. Thanx.

Click Here
Then scroll to the bottom, and you can see this↓

Here are a few statistics:

Total member accounts: 260,128
Members who have posted: 143,105
Number of members with 20 or fewer posts: 109,499

So only about 34,000 people have posted more than 20 posts.
and over the last 10+ years maybe?
It would seem that the number is a bit shy of being half a million regular contributors.

Relax. Enjoy the information - at least, for entertainment value. Didn't he say something else was coming?
Something else? In order for something else to be coming, wouldn't there have to have been some sort of information provided in the first place?

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Excellent.

I've been waiting for Anon to do something like this. These guys are computer and software experts. If anyone can figure out how to prove the NASA images and videos are doctored it's these guys.

I'm curious why anyone would doubt their claims at this point. There have been so many whistle-blowers come out of NASA including astronauts that only serve to back up the story here.

One thing is certain. We have to generate as much interest in this as we can so the message will come forth sooner and spread.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by trustnothing

Sleeping? Because I doubt the claims of a group that literally anyone can be a part of?

I understand that just because a few leaders were picked up, that doesn't discount the rest of the people following and actively working inside Anonymous (read: basically anyone with a computer). I simply have my doubts.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Fake alien invasion at the 2012 games looking more and more likely? LOL

On another note this is also a great distraction for anyone inspired by events yesterday. Also note the timing, after such a successful mayday where the Cabal felt compelled to wheel Obama off to Afghanastain for an unplanned "co operation signing" in order to create a top news story for all the main outlets when they should have been reporting the global protests, anonymous pop along with everyones favorite conspiracy.

I personally do believe in the ancient aliens theory, it explains every religions concept of "gods" Pleiades/star maps etc so hope they have found something, fingers crossed.

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jacktorrance

You said they havent been doing much, I corrected you and provided examples from a couple of weeks back including the name of one of the Ops, OpTrialAtHome

PS yesterday was OpMayday, whereas anonymous cant claim credit for OWS they certainly mobilized the rest of the Occupy movement and they are busy as always. Try IRC to stay informed or even try searching twitter.

to clarify the post I was replying to with the original reply started with

"Not to discredit these vids (can't watch them now, so I really know what they're about) but I didn't realize Anonymous was doing anything anymore."

Hope this clears up any confusion
edit on 2-5-2012 by trustnothing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I don't have much faith presently in Anonymous but still want to see what they have to say. I don't have much faith in our present government either but know there are some good people incorporated into the system. They have to sell their souls to help the people that elected them but still have not been totally corrupted. You can't make a good person bad if his intentions for his actions are good. TPTB collect any and all crap on our elected officials and use it to control their vote. Enough about the government.

I try to find truth and do not care of the crudentials of the source. I see so many lies piled on top of each other in our society and in our scientific communities that it's disgusting. The evidence is real, but the way the evidence was created may not be real. The interpretation of the evidence is flawed. Things that certain powers feel we are not entitled to are shielded from our perception. This has been going on for millenniums. We can't fathom the truth. I see much truth in what these Anonymous say, having researched it myself before ever hearing of them. They offer no solutions though to the problems that exist. Fixing this world of people is extremely complex, beliefs are strong and very different amongst people. It's hard to change things when they have gone on longer than the recorded history that we have been allowed to access has. I feel there is a lot of history that is shielded from our eyes. Not many people could handle the truth, I fear that I myself would have a hard time.

So what's a mouse to do? I can watch and learn to see what others see. I am powerless to do anything. Will the ones who take over this world be better or worse? That is the question I ask. I do not like how we are killing the land and other species of this world by our acts. I know we can kill this planet. I know that we can make this planet uninhabitable. I wish I could wake up and find that this was just a dream. Sadly that solution is not included in my list of options. Since I cannot wake up to a new and better reality I must try a little to fix this one. Yeah right, as if I can do anything big other than rant about it. I can however try to do conservation on my little piece of land and try to keep it alive. I realize that total conservation is impossible but there is a place in between where I can live. Wanting only what we need is the biggest step we can make. Not helping others with their quest to gain things they really don't need is another.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join