It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous claims to have proof of 'inter-dimensional' aliens.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jyze420

Well, if I were asked to describe that statement with one polite word I suppose it would be 'enlightening' ??? Sounds like it could be time to take measures to defend yourself against such psychic assaults, such as this : Defense

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If you guys check the trending pastes on pastebin every day its easy to know what's going on with Anonymous. You'd know that they decided against taking the entire internet down because it would be taking away a major freedom from those of us who have done nothing wrong. Lots of fighting between the ranks, they've definitely been infiltrated. Good luck.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Havick007
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

You should point your fustration at religion and government followers... plenty more lemmings there

Dismissing my post , and deflecting to an entirely different subject.........does not reduce its validity

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
How laughable. Anonymous = attention whores who do not deliver. As an anon would say, 'tits or GTFO'. Tits meaning proof in this case.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Goblin
How laughable. Anonymous = attention whores who do not deliver. As an anon would say, 'tits or GTFO'. Tits meaning proof in this case.

Haha. I really wish they followed through with the "taking down facebook" thing. I hate FB so much ugh. Anyways, in regards to the topic at hand:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Popular

Originally posted by Popular

This is a legit video from Anonymous, notice the difference? .....
Anonymous + Legit = 2 words that will never coincide with one another.

It's just not possible for any act that has been performed anonymously, to ever be truly legitimate.

reply to post by paperface

Originally posted by paperface

So many experts who seem to know this is fake.

The forced alpha male debunking on this site is draining.
You've got that all wrong.

Since nothing has been provided, there is nothing to debunk.

reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

I still cannot figure out for the life of me.....why this post has so many flags.....
It's simple→ Most people are gullible fools.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0zzymand0s
reply to post by robhines

Plus the "god" is omnipresent and omnipotent. In other words, he created the universe and everyone in it, knew exactly what they would do before they "chose" to do it, and then -- "let it happen."

Sounds like the definition of EVIL to me.

Only if you still think you are separate from that "God" (or Tao, or Universe, or Infinity, or whatever else arbitrary label you want to give). Those living here don't retain full awareness of what they were doing to themselves and why before we chose to forget so we could experience remembering again... no matter how hard or painful it has the potential to be. Doesn't *have* to be... it's our choice though if you haven't seen it yet, it will be impossible to understand why until you do. It's like a good joke... if you don't get it... well...

No different really from a sports athlete going through painful training in order to increase their capacity for experience in their chosen interest.

When you are every awareness, you ARE omnipresent and omnipotent, even if you also take portions of yourself and allow them to experience what it would be like to *not* be omnipresent and omnipotent, and thus unable to fully understand what is happening to you and why.

Or a better analogy would be why we willingly go to haunted houses, watch "drama" movies, etc.

Reflections of reflections of reflections. Mandlebrot with infinitely varied mini-mandlebrots contained within that are "distorted" from the "ALL" of the Mandlebrot set, but still ultimately "whole" and "good" in their own right. They only appear "wrong" when making comparisons between two mini-brots who *couldn't* be alike otherwise the entire structure would be different, including the point which made the judgement.

We've been given/took on the "task" of judging without knowing why (and all the consequences that come with it). These judgements and doubts in ourselves and others affect and change the whole, but can never cause any true harm. Only the sensation of harm within our constrained vantage point. Consider it like letting a small insect crawl on you because it tickles even though it has no clue what it is making you feel... it's just trying to find food or sex. Or a small child who is "beating you up", and you playfully "fight back". It will be much more "serious" to the child than you... and for you it will be adorable and loving.

When you are Infinity and know everything... the only interesting thing to do is forget and remember. Over and over. The only way you can forget is to "lie" to yourself. When this fundamental mechanic of Infinity playing with itself is understood... "Evil" falls into an entirely new context and opens to entirely new methods of interacting with it. It's a two way street. You asked for the Evil... it is just playing whatever game you ask it to play with you... even if part of what you asked for was to forget you asked for it.

Do you really believe "you" are more intelligent and conscious than the Universe?

Namaste
edit on 2012/5/1 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines

Originally posted by Foxy1
im not talking from their perspective why would I do that? Im talking about our perspective. Why would the first aliens we meet be from a different dimension and not this one?

Because maybe this Earth is split into different dimensions and they've been with us all along. Maybe they even separated from us a long time ago, and as we've been conditioned we've forgotten about them. One example for this could be the Tuatha Dé Danann, who were said to be with us in Ireland, but then left as Humans populated the area more. There'll be several other myths and stories related to that I guess. Not saying it's right, just possible.
edit on 30-4-2012 by robhines because: added

@Foxy1

Because they are "closer" to us as explained by robhines.

@robhines

They didn't leave.. ;-)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwood
What have they done? Seriously. What have they done except talk and post videos?!?!

Can anyone give me an example where these people with sooooooo much power have made a difference ANYWHERE?
[
Well..........?

By "taking and posting videos" they let information out to the world to form an opinion on important matters (SOPA, PIPA, ACTA, CISPA, etc). Said information represents a different (alternate) analysis or readings not often found in Mainstream Media. That, per se, is quite valuable and appreciated. What have YOU done?

Beyond that, they also organize protests. This might seem futile to some, but the underlying message is: "we, the people are not as docile and manipulable as you think". The Agendas of those trying to achieve higher levels of control have to be readjusted, though certainly they will keep trying. This is good enough for me as well .What have YOU done?

By carrying out hacktivism (e.g. taking down FBI's site) they send even another type of message: the group has enough know-how level to inflict technological caos. That's one of the reasons why, after Megaupload, no other major file-sharing services were touched. SOPA got delayed. This is good enough for me. What have YOU done?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Not going to read thru 16 pages of posts but what exactly would be considered proof? I mean we have seen so much stuff right now that most of us would just pass if off as a fake anyways. I just don't think there is anything they could do to provide 100% proof.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soulshn

I have been following Anonymous for a while now since they were just a fortran group. When the videos started because of the Church of Scientology, the group coallesced into a global power threatening the elite. I would say that they are genuine Anonymous presentations.

To anyone whom cannot take them serious because of Guy Fawkes, you need to overcome this and listen to them and the message. The imagery is one of defiance to the establishment and has nothing to do with his fight to re-establish a Catholic Theocracy.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Let's stretch the imagination a bit and pretend this is authentic.  If aliens are interdimensional, then don't they fit science, rather, into a realm of evil? Has anyone ever seen a ship approach the earth from out of space? They appear on the earth, the beings are able to travel through walls, lift us up... Perhaps they snatch our souls? Are they hybradising mankind with fallen angels? If you think evil exists, then you must know that it will stop at nothing to win over good.  Religion is part of that ploy too, for much of it has been twisted by evil beings.  

This is an excerpt from a Christian Forum I posted, which shows the way evil penetrates religion: I would like to further point out to you the horribleness of the so called miraculous apparitions that are wrongfully portrayed in your religion. I believe that Asherah has appeared several times, and in her doing so, her apparitions stand out from other so called Marion apparitions. Our Lady of Guadeloupe simply appears, shows a miracle, announces a place of worship to be built and disappears. The apparition of the miraculous medal is much the same, the person appearing does not title herself endlessly, she purely states what needs to be done for her goal to be achieved. If you read the story of the medal, you will find that Saint Catherine Labouré was drilled relentlessly after the fact (there's hidden stuff there). If you look at it in the perspective that the Saint may have been aware that this was Asherah, she was ordered to keep quiet. Dan Brown has lots to learn. Then we look at these elaborate apparitions of Mary, most around caves. How odd! Fatima - Children are asked to give over their bodies to the person appearing. “Do you want to offer yourselves to God to endure all the sufferings that He may choose to send you, as an act of reparation for the sins by which He is offended and as a supplication for the conversion of sinners?” Promptly Lucia responded for all three, “Yes, we want to.” “Then you are going to suffer a great deal,” the Lady promised. They behave as though possessed. Little Jacinta is endlessly tortured, her body filled with puss-filled sores. She dies, like her cousin, a horrid death. They had cords around their waists; they did “penance”, endlessly. What mother treats her children like this? But the secrets, they have to be the best! And the little light shows too? My problem with this is that it all happens in a place called Fatima, a place named after Mohamed’s favourite daughter. The statue of Fatima is dressed like a moslem women... The children were vulnerable and something really cynical pounced on that vulnerability.

"Kiss the ground for sinners," Our Lady said. Bending low, Bernadette did so. She knelt at the foot of the grotto, sloping into the river, and then made her way up, on her knees, kissing the ground as she went. The people followed her example in kissing the ground, and as she motioned to the crowd many of them followed her up the slope on their knees, kissing the ground for sinners as they went. This happened subsequently many times.”

In Islam, I am often struck by the disrespect shown to the heavens and the kissing of hell itself. In Islam I am struck about how things took place in a cave initially. I interpret it as kissing hell, kissing the ground for sinners, praising the sinners!!!! I really shirk the kissing of the ground when it's heaven that should be venerated.

There is more.
“This is probably due, at least in part, to the character of Bruno Cornacchiola; it seems that he went on to claim a total of 28 further apparitions by 1986, with messages which became increasingly apocalyptic in tone, including predictions of various evils which have not materialized. It also seems that he has not been completely truthful in his biography. This is like the tragic history of Mélanie at La Salette; her initial experience was trustworthy, but she allowed events to go to her head in later years.”

Devil in disguise

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I don't believe for a second that "Anonymous" isn't a government fronted psy-op.

There isn't a computer in the world that the NSA can't hack - what would make Anonymous so untouchable?

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
I don't believe for a second that "Anonymous" isn't a government fronted psy-op.

There isn't a computer in the world that the NSA can't hack - what would make Anonymous so untouchable?

Infinity's desire to remember.

Or if you prefer a more down to earth explanation... Jagermeister gave a good one.

Namaste
edit on 2012/5/1 by ErgoTheConfusion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy

This is very true. But see the thing is Anonymous has no leader. It has no organisation. It can literally be anyone. This video is by Anonymous because Anonymous is anyone. It can be some guy some with a computer or a Government agency. That is the beauty of the concept and it shows the inteligents behind those that create the idea of Anonymous.

Define Anonymous and you have your answer as to who "they" are. You are Anonymous. We are Anonymous. They are Anonymous.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Put ATS , Facebook, Youtube, and Twitter in a blender and this is the kind of thing it gives birth to. It should have been terminated at birth.

ATS needs to urgently drop the flag and star system.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Really, in the end i decided to actually look at all of them (after bursting into loud laughter when I saw the first one) but am even more convinced now this is a hoax

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Somewhere, Alan Moore is shaking his head. I am so tired of these people.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
have studied quite a few of these vids as well as these 3.

I dont believe they come from any authentic source. Kiddie play it looks like. Authentic messages all have certain things about them. These have none.

More so .........expect any special info to be a rehash of the same old pics.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Anyone who posts anonymous is anonymous...I suppose.

Anyways I don't believe in such things, anonymity that is. Definitively does not exist.

Inter-dimensional aliens...Well there are some discrepancies.

The people who made those vids probably just trying to gather attention to them, and those discrepancies, it seems its an on going phenomena on ATS and everywhere on the net, including off the net. But if there is one thing that is not a discrepancy it is this.

People in masks can not be trusted. And everything done in the dark will find itself in the light eventually.

But there are masks, and then there are masks. The physical straight forward masks are usually less able to hide the face behind it then those more esoteric and illusory ones. But then again what is to say these Inter- dimensional aliens if they exist believe in light and darkness, or in good and bad. Those might be human quality's and concept only.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join