It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Troops On KONY Hunt

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   

US Troops On KONY Hunt

af.reuters.com

OBO, Central African Republic (Reuters) - In a bare concrete room in a far-flung corner of Central African Republic, U.S. special forces and Ugandan soldiers map out the hunt for one of Africa's most wanted rebel leaders hiding in an area the size of California.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Another endless boogie-man hunt.

It's awesome how fast the "people of the Internet" were able to have the media pull the plug on this KONY 2012 thing. Even though, YES the man needs to be brought to justice but just not in the form of a massive occupation.

IMO, he will be captured or killed pretty quick to show how important it is to dispatch these NATO forces in light of a better tomorrow.

af.reuters.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
This was already posted dude

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This has already been posted by anohter member, sorry:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It was only a matter of time though until Kony will be brought in. It just sucks how the public fully got behind the 'KONY 2012' movement, when we all know that it was more than what it appeared to be.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Remember this has nothing to do with the hidden water deposits they have found in Africa underneath the country itself buried underground

edit on 30-4-2012 by Jordan River because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Kony and his LRA have been allowed to function, terrorize, kidnap and massacre for 25 years plus until 2010 with Obama's signing of The Lord's Resistance Army Disarmament and Northern Uganda Recovery Act of 2009.

Anyone wonder why??

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Because Obama is the first and best president of North Africa.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Had to post it:

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I saw this was in the news today.

I thought this happened like a year or two ago?

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Kony is dead or at the very least not even in Uganda - just ask the Ugandan people. I live in a rural town in Australia and I noticed a couple of posters but essentially Kony is a big fail. Even in Sydney in Martin Place where a scheduled gathering of people was planned - big time failure.

It appears the sleeping masses are waking up - at last!

Much Peace...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
Kony is dead or at the very least not even in Uganda - just ask the Ugandan people. I live in a rural town in Australia and I noticed a couple of posters but essentially Kony is a big fail. Even in Sydney in Martin Place where a scheduled gathering of people was planned - big time failure.

It appears the sleeping masses are waking up - at last!

Much Peace...

There was what, 25 people?

Our SAS are over there assissting the US in their missions. We are also doing our own recon missions.
edit on 1-5-2012 by daaskapital because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:33 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

If I actually had a say in what any of our armed services engage in - it would not be fighting. I would deploy them to disaster areas and make positive use of their skills - never to kill anyone. I loathe any type of war in particular any type of war or war related activity - in which I, as a tax payer, have no say.

As for Martin Place - I think you are correct with 25 people. All I can say is the armed personnel are fighting a battle for the psychopaths and not the citizens they represent. I imagine people of nationalities other than Aussie might feel the same about their respective armed service personnel.

I am a Teacher and when I relay information to Students - they are wide eyed and eager for the truth. I tread carefully knowing the internal politics - but let me tell you - from where I am - Students can sense change and I hope to God they lead us into the next stage of existence.

Much Peace...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Another wild goose chase.... Were really just gonna defile their woman, frolic around with guns and mumble democracy... We do what we want

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
Another wild goose chase.... Were really just gonna defile their woman, frolic around with guns and mumble democracy... We do what we want

You gotta admit that sounds kind of fun,

Even get a paycheck!

new topics

top topics

join