How Dinosaurs May Rule Over Us From Our Past. :)

page: 1

join

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Scientists are only starting to unravel the concept of time. We consider time to be the 4th dimension and many top scientists state "there are no laws of physics preventing time travel".

So my question is this, could ancient dinosaurs of the past have cracked time travel? Maybe the veloceraptor for example. If ancient dinosaurs, who have evolved over millions of years, could litterally abduct humans from our 4th dimension (time) into thiers.

Now stay with me here, scientists recently stated that highly advanced dinosaurs may have evolved on other planets. So my question is, why not ours?

Highly Advanced Dinosaurs Probable

Dinosaurs on earth evolved over millions of years, yet humans have only been around for the blink of an eye and we have already been into space.

Now people may have the opinion, "there is no evidence buried showing of advanced dinosaurs", but unfortunately this doesn't matter since we are on a different timeline altogether. Also, most of Earth is covered by seabed which has hardly been explored.

One must be of the opinion that there, does indeed, exist the possibility of highly advanced veloceraptor arriving from our past.

So if you are abducted by reptillians and think you're on another planet you may still be on earth, just in another time.

This means highly advanced dinosaurs could pull us out of our time and back to thiers.

We as humans are still on a conquest for land, are dinosaurs on a conquest of time? Conquer time and surely you conquer the universe do you not?

Frightening concept.
edit on 30-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Add info
edit on 30-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Typo
edit on 30-4-2012 by TheMindWar because: Tyops

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

You want a TRULY frightening concept?

Surely you've heard of the simulation hypothesis, and the claim by a string theory (I believe) researcher that computer-like error correction codes have been uncovered in the various formulas and equations the theory relies on...

What if the dinosaurs actually continued to evolve for tens of millions of years, and WE'RE just a simulation they're running to find out what might have happened had their primitive ancestors long-since been in large part destroyed by something they in fact narrowly avoided at the time?!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Since their brain was only about the size of a walnut, I really hate thinking that a dinosaur is smarter than I am. But then, most people say they are smarter than I am and I think my bird is my IQ or better.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Its a freaky universe we live in and certainly not boring I give it that.

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Creative thought, and awesome post. Led me to do more researching of my own. You know, the next Ancient Aliens episode releasing next friday, the 4th, is going to be touching on this topic named "Aliens and Dinosaurs." Your posts has made me even more excited to see it. I love dinosaurs, and aliens. It'd be cool if this was real, but its defiantly a possibility.

edit on 30-4-2012 by jakupairs because: because, because, because, BECAUSE!

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Well I'll tell you this. A 50 calibre rifle will stop any dino dead in its tracks. They may munch a few people on the way but they aint passing through the red necks.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by Praetorius

Its a freaky universe we live in and certainly not boring I give it that.

Agreed.

Right now, I'd bet there are dinosauroids in white lab coats sitting around looking at printouts and thinking to themselves "Oh no way, it can't be just like The Neverending Reptile Story...they CAN'T actually be aware of us in there, can they? Sthiss! Go run the 21st Century program again, this just doesn't make any sense..."

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
Since their brain was only about the size of a walnut, I really hate thinking that a dinosaur is smarter than I am. But then, most people say they are smarter than I am and I think my bird is my IQ or better.

I answered this rebuttle in the topic I believe

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure I already watched that episode of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who - The Hungry Earth (wiki)

spoiler -- Doctor Who saves the world.

edit on 30-4-2012 by Druscilla because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2012 @ 08:05 PM
link   

i read the terra papers which says over time dinos evolved into reptoids /insects into insectoids so on, so it could be a possibility...i believe dinos tasted so good us humans ate them.

top topics

join