It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

AMORC

page: 2
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2012 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Pinocchio
 


I would not accept any woman or man as a piece of property to be taken to my bedchamber. I definitely don't understand the "choice" if any are presented here. Maybe something to do with man's bestial nature? I live in 2012, humankind has moved past the gutterwhores and knights of centuries ago.

I really don't find anything of great intellectual merit in whatever that is (I have no way of knowing if that comes from RC themselves or not). It seems to reiterate the caste system and king and queen are never referred to as mortal.


Excellent advice regarding k & q as not referred to as mortals.
BUT we have not passed from one time such as that. If by now you don't know it... it suggests more than merit and intellect can acount for. no offense.
However... that is rosecross' agenda.
Hearing it aught to make you steer clear of their affairs. Its what they do.

BUT! what is not suggested is the finer qualities you may be willing to manifest and experience.
When the time for mortals has ended... you'll delight to know that you are a bit above mortality... if you really are a good man.

As simple as Freemasons who join to prevent what happened to Hiram from happening again... know that if you inquire about RC that you aught to join to save her from that fate.
ITS WHAT THEY DO TO WOMAN!
Also... don't fool with them if you don't intend to love the soul that comes about as a mortal in need. he has gifts but prolly not the kind you want if you feel about her like that.

BUT! Thank You In Advance... You reply is very much welcome here. But not informative enough. Just wrong.


I choose to be like Socrates.
"Socrates refused to be initiated into the Eleusinian Mysteries, for knowing its
principles without being a member of the order he realized that membership would seal his tongue." Manly P. Hall




posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove


I choose to be like Socrates.
"Socrates refused to be initiated into the Eleusinian Mysteries, for knowing its
principles without being a member of the order he realized that membership would seal his tongue." Manly P. Hall


Hall was incorrect. According to Plato's "Phaedo", Socrates had been initiated, and recommended initiation to Phaedo in order to teach him the inner meaning of virtue.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This is kinda crazy. Someone in another thread posted a link to a wikileaks mirror site. 3 Documents are AMORC documents. I found this in one of them:

THE ILLUMINATI SECTION: We cannot reveal anything regarding the
contents of the Illuminati Section within the scope of this monograph, as it
would be premature and contrary to the initiatic character of our Order. You
only need to know that it is composed of three degrees, each of them being
dedicated to the study of profoundly esoteric subjects. Moreover, this section
contains mystical experiments that are of the highest importance on both
the psychic and spiritual planes. If you persevere on the Rosicrucian Path,
the day will come when you will gain access to the teachings of these three
higher degrees.
You have probably wondered about the origins of the Rosicrucian teachings.
As we explained in the last monograph, they have their source in the Mystery
Schools of ancient Egypt. To the wisdom perpetuated by the sages of that
land were added the concepts transmitted by the great philosophers of ancient
Greece, especially the Neo-Platonists. Then the secret gnosis was enriched by
the alchemists of the Middle Ages and the thinkers of the Renaissance, such
as Nicholas Flamel, Cornelius Agrippa, Paracelsus, Pico della Mirandola,
Leonardo da Vinci, and John Dee. In the 17th century eminent Rosicrucians
defined and developed certain aspects of this ancient heritage. Included among
them were Francis Bacon, Michael Maier, Robert Fludd, Elias Ashmole, and
Comenius. Other important individuals were members of the Order or were
in contact with it. These include Jacob Boehme, René Descartes, Baruch
Spinoza, Isaac Newton, Wilhelm Leibniz, Benjamin Franklin, the Comte de
Saint-Germain, Cagliostro, Louis-Claude de Saint-Martin, Michael Faraday,
Papus, Claude Debussy, Erik Satie, and Edith Piaf.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by protocolsoflove

Originally posted by Pinocchio

Originally posted by protocolsoflove
reply to post by Pinocchio
 


I would not accept any woman or man as a piece of property to be taken to my bedchamber. I definitely don't understand the "choice" if any are presented here. Maybe something to do with man's bestial nature? I live in 2012, humankind has moved past the gutterwhores and knights of centuries ago.

I really don't find anything of great intellectual merit in whatever that is (I have no way of knowing if that comes from RC themselves or not). It seems to reiterate the caste system and king and queen are never referred to as mortal.


Excellent advice regarding k & q as not referred to as mortals.
BUT we have not passed from one time such as that. If by now you don't know it... it suggests more than merit and intellect can acount for. no offense.
However... that is rosecross' agenda.
Hearing it aught to make you steer clear of their affairs. Its what they do.

BUT! what is not suggested is the finer qualities you may be willing to manifest and experience.
When the time for mortals has ended... you'll delight to know that you are a bit above mortality... if you really are a good man.

As simple as Freemasons who join to prevent what happened to Hiram from happening again... know that if you inquire about RC that you aught to join to save her from that fate.
ITS WHAT THEY DO TO WOMAN!
Also... don't fool with them if you don't intend to love the soul that comes about as a mortal in need. he has gifts but prolly not the kind you want if you feel about her like that.

BUT! Thank You In Advance... You reply is very much welcome here. But not informative enough. Just wrong.


I choose to be like Socrates.
"Socrates refused to be initiated into the Eleusinian Mysteries, for knowing its
principles without being a member of the order he realized that membership would seal his tongue." Manly P. Hall


Way go to bro... goodness be with you always...
It hasn't hit me yet... but like all my well learnt lessons... i know that one will soon run its course. just a matter of time now.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude
 



My grandfather was a member. He claimed to have some "powers" because of it. He was a master BS'er so we all kind of took things with a grain of salt. He said he could levitate, but only when nobody was watching.


Hey ND, I haven't been on ATS much lately, and I missed this post, but I had a great uncle that also said he could levitate. He was into some occult stuff, not Masonry, but something else. I was too little to understand it all, but I know he was shot up the chest in two rows from a machine gunner on a tank, he survived, but as he laid in the field the enemy infantry approached and were kicking the bodies to see who was alive. When he moaned, they shot him 11 more times down his back and side, but he still survived!

I remember hearing my father and uncles talk about seeing him chant and making a dining room table levitate, and how he could identify and name playing cards being tossed on a table in another room of the house. Freaky stuff, I wish I could have known him better before he died.



posted on May, 11 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by network dude
 



My grandfather was a member. He claimed to have some "powers" because of it. He was a master BS'er so we all kind of took things with a grain of salt. He said he could levitate, but only when nobody was watching.


Hey ND, I haven't been on ATS much lately, and I missed this post, but I had a great uncle that also said he could levitate. He was into some occult stuff, not Masonry, but something else. I was too little to understand it all, but I know he was shot up the chest in two rows from a machine gunner on a tank, he survived, but as he laid in the field the enemy infantry approached and were kicking the bodies to see who was alive. When he moaned, they shot him 11 more times down his back and side, but he still survived!

I remember hearing my father and uncles talk about seeing him chant and making a dining room table levitate, and how he could identify and name playing cards being tossed on a table in another room of the house. Freaky stuff, I wish I could have known him better before he died.



He was tuaght first and foremost that souls such as those who were impressed by that particular were souls beneath the greater work. He was taught that such souls were not worthy to honor because they were impressed by the magic rather than creator. They linger upon such mysteries. why? ask yourself. Anyhoo... next time. Be more considerate of the giver rather than the gift.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
As with most true secret societies, there are inner orders and outer ones. While I am NOT a member of AMORC, I do have certain dealings with them and I can assure you that there are factions within their order which are working on true Rosicrucian values, research, and furthering of esoteric "science."

But it is also true that they have been plagued by the same demon that many other secret societies have fallen prey to.... In-fighting and undermining of other people & their respective temples turns off members. Credentialing authentication is always a favorite trebuchet to try to bring down various groups, including AMORC.

I find it a favorite tactic in spiritual warfare. People overlook the message because they want to find fault with the messenger.


edit on 15-5-2012 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Thats quite a story. Maybe some young reader will see this and decide to get to know a relative everyone else is thinks is a bit nuts.



posted on May, 15 2012 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude
reply to post by getreadyalready
 


Thats quite a story. Maybe some young reader will see this and decide to get to know a relative everyone else is thinks is a bit nuts.



Definitely. There is no such thing as too much information, or too many personal connections. We should all reach out to someone and get to know them a little better...... especially the unique ones.



posted on Oct, 4 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
90% of their Materials (Monogrpahs) are found on this link.

www.dropbox.com...#

Feel Free to download


Wikileaks realeased a few in 2009, now im releasing even more







 
1
<< 1   >>

log in

join