It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I think we would be lucky to get 100 people to do it..and half of the people wouldn't be serious enough to go into it when the time comes. It could be seen as a terrorist attack on the US military. I don't think I would be that brave to venture into that place. Wouldn't we all have to drive really far in or be in store for a really long walk past the gates? Interesting idea tho...and how do we know that the area 51 seen on google earth is the real current area 51? They put old outdated pictures of the white house, etc. due to security reasons.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Sunglower

Perhaps someone has photographed the base a few times. Oh wait:
www.lazygranch.com...

Nellis uses the 125KHz RFIDs in their badges for room access. Do you think for a femtosecond Groom doesn't have something similar. And what exactly is on hardcopy these days? That means you need a CAC as well.

Now can we kill this thread and start a sticky for the topic? What we have here is a large collection of people who have zero knowledge of the base just posting random thoughts. Yes, a room full of monkeys will eventually type the Declaration of Independence, but let us not test that theory.

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Here are the terms for the 'Use Of Deadly Force', several of which fall under the catagory of storming a military base;

Deadly force causes death or serious bodily harm. It is a destructive physical force against a person using a weapon or equipment that exerts deadly force. Use deadly force in extreme situations, when all lesser means have failed or cannot be used reasonably.

Deadly force is authorized for the following reasons:
■ Self-defense and the defense of others . Deadly force is authorized to protect an MP, a guard, or any person who believes he or others are in imminent danger of death or serious bodily harm.

■ Protection of assets involving national security . Deadly force is authorized to prevent the theft or sabotage of assets vital to national security.

■ Protection of assets inherently dangerous to others . Deadly force is authorized to prevent the theft or sabotage of resources, such as operable weapons or ammunition, that are inherently dangerous to others.

■ Serious offenses against persons . Deadly force is authorized to prevent a serious offense involving violence or a threat of death or serious bodily harm.

■ Arrests and apprehensions . Deadly force is authorized to arrest or apprehend a person who has committed an offense as specified in bullets 2 through 4 above.

■ Escapes . The law of land warfare permits deadly force to prevent an EPW or an RP from escaping if he poses a threat of serious bodily harm to security personnel or others. If a CI tries to escape, force can only be used when the ROE authorizes it

posted on May, 3 2012 @ 11:01 PM
link   
lol good luck making it past the drones ray guns tanks copters and missiles

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
maybe if the 10 million people did make it through the gates and made it inside i'm sure they would have some sort of fail safe like in resident evil where the hive just blew it self up and anything inside it . that way no one wins and that's even if you made it that far, I like many on here would think certain death to all that stepped over the imaginary line

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yeah actually I got the wackenhut story from the book Area51 by Annie jacobsen. Now I don't really like the book but that story seems like she researched it pretty well. the story I think was actually conveyed to her by one of the ex security guards that worked there. I believe he was working for eg & G at the time.

Seriously security inside for TS/SCI material is one thing. external security at the perimeter. thats something we've never done as a nation very well. like I said read some of marcinkos exploits as commander of Red Cell. It's sad just how lame our security really can be.

PS. i Purposely have decided to not use mY shift button just TO piSS yOu OfF. Seriously man. Getting annoyed at us country bumpkins for not know as much as you, oh all great omniscient one, because our understanding dosn't conform to yours is one thing. bUt To gEt all bent out of shape like a Shrinky Dink over the usage of the shift key is just a tacit exposition of your personal insecurities. There are bigger things to get annoyed at like the guy from ancient aliens hair and fake dayglow orange tan. Seriously wheres the out rage there? wheres your thread blasting him? whats going on man! get back on the ball!

posted on May, 5 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by musashi9
3000 people sounds big and scary but it would only take 1 guard with 1 machine gun to halt the lot of you.

To those who actually have any interest of "storming" Area 51, one dead person would be a strong signal that they should bail.

They wouldn't have the balls to even go further.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   
If it was approached in the right way, several thousand people approaching at several different points at identical times.... it would be very hard to cover up and would produce mass uproar if simply these people were slayed for even trying.

I agree though, very risky with it being a military hot point in terms of development and defense.

I suppose we can always wait for disclosure!!!!!

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindFever

Originally posted by casioofnoon

Unfortunately I live in Europe, but if I lived nearby I'd definitely join in on this one. 3000 people, certainly no one will get shot. That would be way to much publicity man!

I say do it!

Yeah. If you made a big deal out of it like a march and had people with camras and ustream or something.
Have the big meida and stuff there..
That could work.

Totally.

Lol. Shooting 3000 people. they'd never get away it. The fact that people here seem to believe so shows how well the fear machine functions. Running smoothly I'd say.

really!? they knocked down 2 buildings and got away with it.

posted on May, 13 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon

Unfortunately I live in Europe, but if I lived nearby I'd definitely join in on this one. 3000 people, certainly no one will get shot. That would be way to much publicity man!

I say do it!

Yeah. If you made a big deal out of it like a march and had people with camras and ustream or something.
Have the big meida and stuff there..
That could work.

Totally.

Lol. Shooting 3000 people. they'd never get away it. The fact that people here seem to believe so shows how well the fear machine functions. Running smoothly I'd say.

There is nothing to get away with, it's legal. Most americans, myself included, would back them 100%. Can 3,000 people storm my house and take my property simply because they muster a lot of people, does that somehow make it ok? What would not be gotten away with is to raid a military base.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04

There is nothing to get away with, it's legal. Most americans, myself included, would back them 100%. Can 3,000 people storm my house and take my property simply because they muster a lot of people, does that somehow make it ok? What would not be gotten away with is to raid a military base.

What if you were in my house and i paid for it? Thats basically Area 51.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by donttaserme
maybe if the 10 million people did make it through the gates and made it inside i'm sure they would have some sort of fail safe like in resident evil where the hive just blew it self up and anything inside it . that way no one wins and that's even if you made it that far, I like many on here would think certain death to all that stepped over the imaginary line

On the other hand, the death of many would trigger massive protests for disclosure and reveal what the heck is going on. So raising against the common enemy is what has to be done.

posted on May, 15 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
sure you could.

from what I understand...it's the flash response you have to worry about.

posted on May, 16 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I think this is actually ar eally idea. We could get together and do this as kind of a mass demonstration or a protest, don't you thinik?

They cant't kill 3000 people!!!!! They would receive so much engative media attention.

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowAngel85
reply to post by BulletShogun

Agreed. It would be Suicide.

Besides, does any one really believes that there are Alien corpses and spaceships and secret US Army vehicles in Area 51? Area 51 is well known, can be seen on Google Maps, it would be completely stupid to store or build on highly classified material there.
I'm pretty sure they have other facilities, maybe underground or in mountains for things like this - facilities no normal person has ever heard of

Totally agree, the one to flash mob would be Dulce, now that would be interesting to see. Though Dulce would need a lot more people. Also get creative to play around with the Government agents. My half tired mind pictures somebody dressed as Big Bird and other characters trying to raid a government facility so perhaps throwing in some costumes here and there would probably help keep the situation confusing to slow response time for the Government agents, their first response would be thinking "WTF?" before they pull the trigger. Screw the Government and have fun while doing it,

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Everytime I come across this thread it makes me
out loud~

I can see where you were heading with this and It would be something cool to do. IF you werent breathing and living ! How much are you planning to exactly pay 3,000 people to give up their life ? They'd have to be hardcore conspiracy theorist and UFO enthusiasts to participate and give up their life for the cause.

Maybe if you send drone or robots but definitely not live people ~ lol

posted on May, 21 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by aids2bones2ghost
I think this is actually ar eally idea. We could get together and do this as kind of a mass demonstration or a protest, don't you thinik?

They cant't kill 3000 people!!!!! They would receive so much engative media attention.

Are you recruiting ATS members? lol

I havent read all the pages but has anyone actually volunteered they would ??

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
"Flash Mobbing" anything, is in my opinion, a pretty puerile thing to do. We aren't animals and we shouldn't reduce ourselves to such tactics.

You fight conspiracy and power that be through discourse, reason, rationality, and awareness. When you let your emotions and anxieties take over your rational mind, they've already won, because anger is the most powerful tool used for control.

posted on May, 29 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Why does it seem natural to assume that a mass convergence on Area 51 would lead to disclosure being accelerated? What's to stop the incident being played as "UFO nuts = Terrorists" and having everything implicated with UFO study tarred with the Dangerous Extremists brush? Sure, a few tidbits may come out of the woodwork in the same way FoIA revealed terror-related goods post-9/11 but, like those, it'll be noooooo way near "juicy" or groundbreaking.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join