It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
We could. But it would do no good, as Area 51 is just a front. The area in question is so vast, you can't see far enough in to truly see whats going on. They could have another base 20 more miles in and you would never know. You wouldn't know where to look.

...or another series of bases Under, which would be nearly impossible for a 'flash mob' to get into.
And guaranteed they dont have anything 'juicy' on ground level, probably for this reason.

In other words i would participate. I'd definitely be in the back rows, so that nobody has to be stepping over my body when some trigger happy guard's finger just happens to 'slip'.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Sure. If you got enough people. You could.

But it wouldn't do any good. There's nothing at Area 51. Maybe some top secret planes or space vehicles ... but, certainly not extraterrestrial.

You'd probably have as much luck at Wright-Patterson AFB as you would at Groom Lake.

I'm not saying we don't have evidence of extraterrestrials ... I'm just saying it's no longer housed at "Area 51".

If America was "wiped from the face of the Earth" tomorrow and savage bands of renegades roamed the country salvaging every pieve of useable material they could find ... I doubt they'd ever find (or penetrate) the vaults to such artifacts as crashed alien spacecraft or even information acknowledging the existence of such.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Wow! Love the replys!

I am happy to have got you all thinking.

edit on 1-5-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Chuck Norris, nuff said....

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jhuinnbugs
Chuck Norris, nuff said....

Chuck could just walk upto the gate and averyone would just let him walk in!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Don't forget it is kind of in the middle of nowhere and there is surveillance a good distance out. You would most likely hit road blocks several miles away and there would probably be strips of spiky chains along the road behind if you tried to go around. So amend your request to 3000 people with off road vehicles. And make sure to bring lots of water and sun screen. Maybe book a band or two and start a festival. Call it Roadblockapalooza or something. Make some money while seeing nothing as opposed to just seeing nothing.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
There have been plenty of conventions of flying saucer/etc devotees near Area 51. The Air Force keeps track of these events, knows when flocks of people are gathering in the vicinity, and so forth. So, if you plan on a flash mob invasion of Area 51 be aware -- Area 51 is enormous - about as big as Disneyland - so getting from the outer fence to wherever there's anything interesting is going to be quite a trek; the military arrests people caught trying to sneak into Area 51 - probably one or two every week - and they are prosecuted, fined, and sometimes jailed for unauthorized entry onto a defense base; the MPs are even authorized to use deadly force on intruders - although I do not know of such an instance yet.

So, chances of you getting anywhere interesting in Area 51 - about zero. Chances of you winding up in jail with a cellmate who wants to start a meaningful relationship - too high.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I have actually thought of this myself as well. But a Flash MOB right not mod?

Anyway it is Americas land, we want in get enough people together, get a live TV feed, Twitter, and streams of the March on Area 51!!! Keep the actually date and time a secret until you had a few thousand ready

We demand to know!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

LMFAO too funny. Start opening filing cabinets hahahahahahaha. My guess is that if it really went that big, i'm guessing the plan would get out fast to the mass and media, it would be televised and people would hop on the bandwagon. That being done, 3k+people will be incarcerated or even shot with some EM-Technology. Or who knows maybe they will use psychotronics to mind control the people to just march back home.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by casioofnoon
reply to post by BulletShogun

reply to post by CrypticCryptid

They would try killing a big mob of like 3000 people?
That would be hard to do.

edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

I am sure they have Apaches and such on standby.. The cannon will make them think twice. A hellfire would probably kill all of them in 1 shot, or most anyway. They would also see the mob coming from very far away do to its size, noise, etc.

Gs

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Do it for the purpose of showing them you care, not for the purpose of actually finding something. Show them we care about the truth and that together we are strong. Remember, there are always non-violent techniques available to aid you and yet confuse others.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A crowd of people armed with cameras VS. A military base armed with weapons?

That would be as easy as you taking a hose to an anthill...

They WOULD respond with aggression..It would be beyond stupid to try and do that on ANY military base. No matter how many people you have with you. You are asking for people to be shot, killed, arrested and more.

Suggesting a flashmob into any military base is just beyond unrealistic, dangerous and absurd.

Do you think the military is trained to pick flowers? People would be shot. People would be dead. Anyone left alive would be arrested and thrown in prison for a very long time. And you can bet money that any pictures that were taken would be made to "disappear".

It is a military base. If you think they wont perceive such an action as an act of war, as an invasion of their base and that they wont respond accordingly, you are sorely mistaken.

With all due respect.....Bad idea.

Peace and love.
edit on 1-5-2012 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?

The term is "flash mob." And no, you could not. It would give them an excuse to use their more interesting weapons.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:19 PM
link   
if they try anything we'll tell them that we have a corbomite device so that if they attack it will create an equal force rebounding on the attacker.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
they have a sign threatening trespassers with lethal force, so yeah, doesnt matter about the publicity, they could kill you.....LEGALLY!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?

It would be like searching thru an old storage facility 1 feels. The stuff many may find interesting 1 feels is relocated. Also they could apprehend the 3000 people using technology that is used to minipulate masses. Not a good look. Maybe practice astral travel and you may get better results, BUT I HEARD ASTRAL TRAVELERS SOME CAN BE CAUGHT & DONT KNOW HOW THAT EFFECTS THE PHYSICAL BODY IF NOT STRONG ENOUGH TO REASSIGN YOUR LOCATION.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

reply to post by BulletShogun

reply to post by CrypticCryptid

I am speechless.
Hey buddy, ignorance is bliss.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

We'de be sent to Guantanamo to eat Big Bob's cockmeat sandwich.
edit on 1-5-2012 by XLR8R because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyranny22
Sure. If you got enough people. You could.

But it wouldn't do any good. There's nothing at Area 51. Maybe some top secret planes or space vehicles ... but, certainly not extraterrestrial.

You'd probably have as much luck at Wright-Patterson AFB as you would at Groom Lake.

I'm not saying we don't have evidence of extraterrestrials ... I'm just saying it's no longer housed at "Area 51".

If America was "wiped from the face of the Earth" tomorrow and savage bands of renegades roamed the country salvaging every pieve of useable material they could find ... I doubt they'd ever find (or penetrate) the vaults to such artifacts as crashed alien spacecraft or even information acknowledging the existence of such.

Oh thank god you know what is in Area 51!
One of our nations best kept secrets, and average joe has the answer for us.
Whew, that takes a lot of stress off my plate.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Get me plane ticket,
and i will promise to you,
i will march in there alone.

Ofcorse if you guys pay my fine.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join