It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
THIS WEEK IN NEWS:

A group of domestic Terrorists attempted to take over a government facility in Nevada. They conspired on the internet. The internet has proven to be a weapon for terrorism and will be shut down indefinitely. We have declared marshal law in every major city to prevent the possibility of future attempts of domestic terrorism. Your curfew is 9PM. God bless America.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

But.......If you know of a verifiable, real, topside part of the Dulce facility, I think everyone would be your friend forever by sharing such knowledge. No sarcasm...not a tiny bit.

Are there any groups, willing to speak, who are actually investigating the truth of Dulce, or any of its satellites now that Phil Schneider was murdered? I know of the Dulce Papers but has any group formed to investigate and share their knowledge? It is curious to me.

As far as a flash mob at Area 51...I am searching the stock market now for whoever makes body bags.
edit on 1-5-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by dayve

Yeah they would be volunteering for experimentation.

P.S.
LOVE YOUR AVATAR!

Dan dan dan dan dan ....ummm...dan dan dan....bop bop bop
Thats me dancing to it....dan dan dan....he he....dan dan dan

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
reply to post by ViP3r

wow - you have not one but two delusional fantasies

So.... You gonna explain why? Or just sit there like a braying donkey (or ignorant ape?), saying "Nope. Not true. You're fantasizing! You're fantasizing! You're fantasizing! Why? Because I said so!" I'm not saying I believe it would work, but I'm not the one who had the rude audacity to read someone's idea, no, Two of their ideas, and dismiss it all as fantasy without so much as a hint of a reason why! You need to back up you're declarations of BS. It's an insult to us all for you to behave in such a way...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a better way would be to fly a camera drone that looks like a bird over the base. if you used a very long range transmitter, you wouldnt have to be near the base. hell, their using them against us. turnabout is fair play.

like this: blog.makezine.com...
edit on 1-5-2012 by lonewolf10 because: monkeys made me do it

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf10

Your signal would be lost / intercepted / traced. You wouldn't be able to transmit signals to it to steer it. Video would not come back once it was close.

EDIT: that is really cool though
edit on 1-5-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   
i suggested this years ago on this very site,unfortunately waas just as a reply to someone elses post.
agree in principal it would work...would want 10000 plus folks,unarmed.in vehicles.would need to stop short of the gates.
think the white truck driving sec guards wouldnt open fire but am sure there is a healthy compliment of "black berets" that would with vigour.think also all people would need to announce to all friends and family what they were undertaking not at the eleventh hour but at 11.59 as it were.
10000 people could not be executed or imprisoned it would destroy govt and your constitution.would soon be 10 million marching on the same gates....might just be enough to get some disclosure.
even the statement "yes we own the pink slips on all these ufos and we chopped up some bovine bottoms" would be enough to discredit the whole ufo thing.this in turn would unleash suspicious minds on proper conspiracies....for the record i do believe in ufos...but not lil green or grey men.in a generation from now we could know who killed kennedy...who did 9/11...what is haarp really.
the problem is simple and i apologise for the caps lock but "IF I KNOW 10 PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE,I DONT KNOW ONE,APART FROM MYSELF WHO WOULD PUT A WEEKS SALARY,OR A FEW GALLONS OF GAS
ON THE LINE,LET ALONE THEIR SAFETY"
i live in europe...let me know if you plan to have a groom lake party..i could do with the suntan

edit.. must have been a year ago isuggested this

also forgive my ignorance is it not a flash mob (not mod)?
edit on 1/5/12 by vipertruck99 because: simple fact correction

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

I remember watching a show last year where they went to a mountain to see area 51 from miles away using state of the art cameras it showed that the buildings didn't match the satellite images.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by casioofnoon
Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?
edit on 30-4-2012 by casioofnoon because: (no reason given)

Trust me, the guys securing Groom Lake and the surrounding area have plenty of ammunition to handle 3,000 people. I'm sure every last body would even get 2-3 rounds each.

Forcefully entering Area 51 has about as much future as occupying CIA headquarters or jumping the White House fence to pitch tents on the lawn. The nation will enjoy the show...but a bloody and brutal show it will be. All 5 minutes or so of it.

And thats why you coordinate it as such, you have everyone wearing identical shirts that say "WE COME IN PEACE"... You also have a video crew in the background filming this, In HD, as this all goes down, and then they stream it immediately to the world wide web.... Many will still likely die, but the US Govt. would have a sh*t storm on their hands...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The time it would take to get all those people together on a certain date and time they'd prob have more than enough time to intercept the facebook invite and prepare for what's to come. That or just move all the good stuff.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The U.S.would probably shut down the highway to Area 51 if you tried that and never allow anyone near the place.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:27 AM
link   
They would probably invite you in, put you in a large room and gas your asses

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Pretty random and riddiculous thread! military bases by their very nature are ubber secure, now we are talking about the US's (worst kept) secret research facility! you could turn up with 30,000 and you would not get anywhere!!! now it is pretty obvious that there is nothing at Area 51 or Dulce for that matter, the real goodies would be kept away from mainstream knowledge! but are they hidding thing in plain view????

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Like others have said, don't even bother with "Area 51".

Wright-Patterson Air Force Base is meant to be a storage for many recovered goodies...

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Wait wait wait. So OUR government would shoot us dead for going and seeing stuff they didn't want us to see??? That's like our parents shooting us for going in their room. Sure its legal but imagine the political fallout. 3000 people is how many died in 9/11. That's public suicide.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

reply to post by BulletShogun

reply to post by CrypticCryptid

They would try killing a big mob of like 3000 people?
That would be hard to do.

IE: CIA - 9/11

second line

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by otie1

They would do it in a heartbeat!!!!! there is absolutly no way you could be allowed to march on any base no matter how many!!!

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Could not we just have like 3000 people meet up in a big flash mod and just walk into Area 51 with cameras?

We could just walk in.
March wright into the base and start opening doors.
Go open fileing cabeits.
Take pappers and stuff.
What could they do about it?

We could. But it would do no good, as Area 51 is just a front. The area in question is so vast, you can't see far enough in to truly see whats going on. They could have another base 20 more miles in and you would never know. You wouldn't know where to look.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You wouldn't even make it to the gates. About a mile from the actual gates there is an array of detection devices. Once one or two people are shot and killed for trespassing, the rest will flee guaranteed.

posted on May, 1 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well we know that the US has ZERO problem killing its own citizens, so everyone will probbaly die......

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join