It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash mob into Area 51?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
And why wouldn't they mow down anyone that "flash mobbed" their way onto a secure military installation? One that like all military bases has CLEAR postings that deadly force will be enacted against all intrusions. Since you are breaking the law by crossing into the boundaries clearly marked,not withstanding the fact that you would have to break down a checkpoint or two...they would be completely within their right to shoot you...media present or not. Providing you could even make it to the base,seeing as I doubt the front door is anywhere near the first gate entrance.

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Maybe if you doubled the number of people, recorded it, streamed it, informed the media and friends and family on the day, you may just be arrested you certainly wouldn't get into any buildings as they'll have passworded/keycoded doors.
and whoever got the blame for arranging it would be looking at a spell in prison

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrypticCryptid
I can see it now:

"Today, more than 3,000 members of a Nevada-based terrorist cell were killed as they attempted to raid the area 51 military base. It's not certain as to what they were after, but it is rumored that they were heavily armed with automatic weapons and explosives.

The cell was believe to be based out of Iran."

Would be highly convenient if you ask me.

Lol this

posted on Jun, 18 2012 @ 07:40 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

I dont think that is a good Idea, they would shoot you dead!

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by casioofnoon

To be honest, I don't think anyone really cares...it's fun to have a base that's secret because it just keeps everyone wondering, also it attracts a lot of visitors. FYI it's almost 103 degrees F. almost everyday in the Nevada desert, and they will all die.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have been out there, and pictures to prove it.

1st line of defense.. the jeeps. You will be seen en'masse.

2nd line of defense, the guns. You will be shot long before you get close.

3rd line of defense, you will not get close. Trust me.

edit on 20-6-2012 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join